1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Limited Lobelia and Dahlia

Oct 23, 2008

1. I think Korean Standard Time.

I'm really in love with Dahlia~

2. Thx:)

I really like Dahlia too:)

3. Has anyone seen measurements for these lovely girls? I love Lobelia's outfit but I want it for my rather large Super Gem girl. I doubt it's going to fit but I want to find out for certain so I can stop torturing myself with these pictures ^^;.

4. I hope I hate the bodies so that I can stop thinking that these girls are perfection. @_@

These are the most beautiful limiteds that've struck me so much in a LONG time! I adore the wings. <3 And their faces! If I only had to pick one, I wouldn't know who to choose......... Dahlia's expression is so ridiculously beautiful.......but Lobelia's face is better suited to a character in my story XD Not that I can buy them. >< But jeez are they gorgeous! I'm going to lurk here and stalk the people that have them. xD

5. Nop I haven't seen measurements anywhere. I was wondering too about that. I am guessing though that they are going to be around 60cm since the Lati boys where tall.

Anyway I was reading the feedback for Lati and it was plain weird! There were costumers totally satisfied by their costumer service and the waiting time (20-35 days) and they were other costumers with major problems. One person had been waiting for about 3 months for her doll, another person ordered a boy doll but the doll arrived with girl body! Has any of you bought from Lati before? I am getting a bit terrified.

6. Does anyone know if they posted body pics for the red guys when they first released them? I really need to see these girls' bodies

7. Awwwww, crap, I'm in trouble now.

At first I liked Lobelia, but now I've seen the fullsets...Dahlia calls to me. Bad.

I mean, resin wings?!?!

Why, oh why, couldn't they have come up with this next year instead, lol.

8. I've ordered from Lati before. One of their Blue Line boys. They did take almost two months to get him to me, but they answered my questions honestly and quickly. (For example, they shipped him exactly when they told me they would when I inquired about it on their QnA). My boy also arrived with a defective foot, and after a bit of back and forth on their QnA boards, they apologized for their mistake and sent me a replacement through EMS free of cost. So, I was totally satisfied with my transaction despite the waiting time because... that's what this hobby is partially about.

I think the key is, be calm, polite and patient with them (as opposed to leaving 5000 messages of "SHIP TODAY OR ELSE!!!1!" as I've observed on the QnA) and they'll do things just fine - and be a lot more forthcoming if you do end up having a problem.:)

@ Tenshi: From what I know of Lati, their dolls are really tall but really slim. Like, their Red Line boys fit most SD clothes in terms of length, but almost everything is too wide for them (They have to wear some SD pants with a belt xD). And obviously, no other male SD can fit the Lati Red clothes. If their girls are anything like their boys (which I think they are), then I don't think the outfit will fit on a Super Gem at all.

But, wow! I really like their overall design - especially Lobelia's... I don't know why, but the white appeals to me more.

9. I've ordered from Lati before and they were excellent. The only issue I had was they were far behind on fulfilling the orders, so the wait time was quite long. However, it was during the rainy season and I expected that to some extent.

As Lelite said, the Lati boys are very very slim. I would assume the Lati girls would be made to match. We DID see what the bodies looked like before the ordering period tho so hopefully they will do that this time as well.

10. On the subject of ordering from Lati~ does any one know if they mark a lower value on the box? xD; -hates to ask this question constantly-

11. oh God!

Lobelia is gorgeous! :...( Now I'm very stuck between IH's Tatiana or her!!

12. That's a constant reality for me, because I get hit by terrible custom fees and taxes (20% of the value of the item) so I always ask that they declare my doll for a lower value, but since I read that several people had some problems (minor problems, but still problems) I personally think you should not risk lowering the doll's value. What I mean to say is, how can you ask a company to replace a broken hand for example if the doll is not insured or is insured for a much lower price?

Oh and by the way I am thinking of maybe splitting one of these girls. The one with the white outfit. I am more interested in the doll itself rather than her clothes and saving an extra buck or two would be really helpful. So if anyone is interested give me a pm, maybe we can work something out.

13. Lati devalues their dolls (Mine came marked as $50) and marks them as a gift. I believe that $50 is reasonable enough if something gets broken - because it's not a major thing, and the $50 would cover it.

The only problem comes in if the doll is lost. But I believe most companies know that it's a risk they're taking by devaluing the dolls, and are usually reasonable enough to figure something out with the customer.

14. I realise there's a risk, but I also understand that EMS is pretty much a 'guaranteed' service, the chances of something going wrong are so slim, that I am willing to take that risk =3 I've never had something go wrong before, and I've had many dolls delivered ^^

Also, as long as they package it right they won't break either xD;

Thanks for the info!

15. I think so too. I mean if I ask for my doll to be declared with a lower value and (God forbids) she gets lost, I won't ask for my money back or a new doll, but I would definitely ask some help with the tracking. Probably ask them to file a claim that the doll is lost so that the doll is sent back to them or something. I think that would be very nice and I will gladly pay the shipping cost all over again:)

However I think EMS is a reliable service, since I never had a doll go missing.

16. PS: if any one is interested in splitting Dahlia, and buying the body~ I'd love to ^^ I just can't afford her fully right now.

17. Do you guys think they will be released as basics? I really really want one fullset, but I won't have the money until the 15th....

18. I am hoping they will option them out like they did the last couple of special redline boy releases....I don't want mine with a faceup, and I really don't want the clothes or wings either...dilemma dilemma. I'd want a Lobelia..so anyone wanting the black outfit and wings, I'd be interested in a split if they don't option out.

If I was smart, I would wait for a basicline release....but who knows if they will do that...they never did with Aida, Chaim or Adel...and she's in the same category with them...oh decisions, decisions...

19. Bell: it's highly unlikely these girls will be released as basics. they may be released in human forms as basics, but not in their elf form.

gah, they're beautiful! *_* too bad I dont have any $ on me right now D:

20. As an event, we provide one more head to those who purchase Limited Collection on 17th.
      Please state the color of skin and module of head you prefer on the memo section of payment page. (Otherwise, we send you any head randomly.)

This is what I found on their website~ about obelia and dahlia ^^ I wonder if that's still valid xD;