1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Limited Lobelia and Dahlia

Oct 23, 2008

1. I found this
      We provide specially designed Red Girl wig as a 3rd anniversary event gift for those who purchase Limited Collection dolls. (We do not offer an additional head.)

* If you check the option, we include wings and bust parts for wings in the event gift.

so I guess heads is for unlimited dolls only, as a gift during anniversary time

2. They are not giving the wings as a gift! I added them as an option and they are charging for them.

3. strange... why they write it so then...

4. Wig, not wing.

5. Does anyone know how limited these girls are exactly? They were sold out in what... 3 days? Less maybe? O_o

6. Well, I did checked their sites when they started selling them.
      But, I came back again like a few days...then both of them are sold out... O.O'
      Did anyone buy one of them?

7. I bought a Dahlia ^^ after I did, I tried adding some more to my cart and there were only like around 13 left xD;

8. Wow, they still went pretty fast then... O_o

9. I bought a Lobelia ^^ Still looking to sell the wig, eyes and outfit ^^

10. It actually says at the end of their page that they arent applicable for that offer, but that we get a special..wig or something? I remember reading it at some point, but just enough to remember that no...no head for us =(

11. Guess we'll find out.

Somehow I don't think many people here on doa ordered one of them~ too bad! There's not even a waiting room ^^;

12. I thought the exact same thing. Dahlia and Lobelia are sold out and there aren't many posts posted on the Latidoll waiting room about them. I have been lurking around there and most of the people are waiting on other dolls. I imagined that most of these lovely girls must have been sold to people that are not members of this forum or they did not bother to mention that they are waiting one of these gorgeous girls.

I am afraid that it is going to be a long wait as well. I am waiting for a Dahlia and a Soom Euclase and I am currently doll-less (which makes my wait even harder). Everyday i keep hoping that at least one of the dolls that I am waiting won't take more than a month to arrive. Unfortunately I have read the feedback on both companies and Latidoll seems to be having delays lately and the same goes for Soom.

13. tell me about it...I am waiting on a soom topaz and a lobelia. Soom is backed up and Latidoll always takes a little longer with their special sets. Its worth it tho, the workmanship on the clothing and detailing of faceups is aaammmmaaazing.

Hopefully they will post the measurements and pics of the body soon tho. I have been pestering them. I want to get something of a wardrobe ready for her as they are my FIRST SD girl dolls! I am so excited!

Anyone else order a Lobelia?

14. Well I read that there is a chance that these girls would be really slim and tall. I think it was mentioned here. If this is the case the best place to get nice clothes for her, would be Musedoll and Dream of Doll.

I also want to see body pics. That would be really great:) Although I am not planning on getting a wardrobe for her atm. She does come with a lovely outfit ( I don't kno0w if I am going to kep it) and I am quite broke. Plus I already have some girl clothing waiting for her.

Are you serious about Soom being backed up!?! I really really hope then, that Latidoll performs a little miracle then and ships these girls on time.

15. Yes. People are still waiting on some Shadow Onyx (June's MD), and I myself am waiting on a Bix (July's MD). That should give you an idea of how backed up they are.

I desperately wanted a Lobelia, but I just couldn't justify buying her at the time. :( She's gorgeous though, and hope to see her as a non-limited from Lati, or else I'll have to depend on the secondary market. With so few people on DoA having bought her, though, that's not looking so good.

Just wanted to let you know for sure that yes, Soom is very, very behind in orders, particularly MDs.

16. Thank you so much for letting me know. They should stop accepting regular orders or something, if things are so bad. I think it is kinda irresponsible to let things go so wrong (and by that I mean making people wait so long). It feels like a Unoa preorder!

Back to Lati girls now:)

You are right about the cost. It was a hard choice for me as well. They were quite expensive, even with an outfit like that. They should have made it an optional item instead of forcing you to get it. However since I wanted the girl so much and did not know if she is going to be released as a regular, I ordered her. I am going to sell the outfit when she arrives. It is very beautiful and unique indeed, but I would rather have the money at this point. I already have some lovely clothes waiting for her, from my previous girl's wardrobe. Some are from DOD and some from Softly she walks.

I am hoping to have my Dahlia by Christmas:) It would be so great to take some pics of this white angel by the christmas tree:) Although I did not take the wings, because I was not too impressed by them, I have seen some utterly fantastic feather wings on ebay.

I was also admiring her pictures on Lati again and I read that for the limited dolls they will gives up specially designed wigs instead of a doll head. That sounds kinda unfair to me. I am paying above average for a doll and instead of getting the same gift as the rest of the costumers, I am getting a 25$ wig...:| Am I wrong to think that?

17. I did not choose the wings for the same reason xD~
      I hope they will arrive before then ^_^~ that would be great!
      Also, about that I found it weird too, because on their site they say it also counts for limited dolls bought during that period, but then on the dahlia/lobelia page it says you get a wig? :S

18. I am waiting on a Lobelia right now O_O
      I also bought the wings so I had the 'full set' ^___^

19. I wonder how long its going to take for them to send them out. I wish they had like...a countdown clock or something ^_~