1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Line boys Discussion

May 23, 2006

1. where can I find full bodyshots :s

2. It is said that Lati CP will post the red line body pics on FAQ board during this week.I am waiting for that,too.^_^

3. Does anyone know if there is a makeup option with the Basic Version of K & M? if he doesn't have the faceup from the pictures, i don't want him :-/.

4. It says they are sold out, does that mean they are getting ready to sell them or did they already sell out of them???? my computer's broken so I have to wait until I'm at work :(:( I hope they did not go on sale yet.

Also did you guys see the latest pics? full body shots.

5. I think they said they are going on sale tomorrow. ^_^

6. Yep, on sale tommorow at about 6am eastern time XD (so 7 am central, 8am mountain and 9am pacific).

I should think that they have a more natural look in standard release makeup, all the others look fairly normal to me.

7. Hi
      Now you can see the red line body at Lati FAQ board!Great body!I think I will buy a basic doll "K"!!!

8. Wow the Red Line Boys sure do have awesome Bods:blush!!!!! I wonder if my Heath's head would fit on that body, and how the resin match would be? Any body know his neck size?
      -Anthony

9. I agree, the Red Line boys bodies are hot, ROWR! *swoon* Lati's Blue Line girls bodies are lovely too.

Here are the measurements:

Red Size

height : 63cm
      Head : 20.5cm
      neck : 10.5cm
      bust : 24.2cm
      waist : 19.5cm
      hip : 24.4cm
      arm : 19cm
      waist~ankle : 39.5cm
      foot : 7.9cm

10. Hooboy! He looks good.

I was seriously considering an Iplehouse body for my first boy, but now I can't decide. He might be a shade TOO buff... or maybe it's that his legs are not buff enough compared to his torso. But still, very nice!

He does look like he has beautiful hands. That's very important.

11. I want to see the backs of the joints, because honestly from this image it looks like he has no mobility in his waist at all. Pictures from more angles and him sitting down would be great. Hopefully some will pop up. =^_^=

12. *cries* they're already sold out! :( I really wanted to buy the M-bloody mist. *sigh* maybe it's better that I missed it.

13. they must have sold out fast. i was up at 7:30 this morning PST and looked to see and they were sold out then. I wasn't planning on buying a limited one though. im going to get the Basic K when he comes out later this month

14. I set my alarm for 3am to make sure cos I'm sick and tired of missing out, at 3am I clicked on refresh and was lucky to get one, woke up this morning and they both were sold out.

15. wtg sdink :D i can't wait to see pictures of your boy. did you get a K or M ?

16. m-bloody mist IS the special 'M', right? i was confused by the label below that that proclaimed it to be special version K.

their height and body is PERFECT to seme my el... =___= but i need a seme face-up.

17. Ya, I got "M" Bloody Mist cos I am waiting for the Limited "K" as I like that face up better and I LOVE the Bloody Mist costume :love

kiradyn_rhiode:Yes "M" is Bloody Mist and "K" is Final Hunter.:)

18. sdink- so cool :D i like the bloody mist costume too. I can't wait to see pictures once you get him !!!!! :sumomo:

19. I analyzed M's face using the myface heritage site, here are his results (only one man XD ) and nope, no Elijah Wood. I really want an M now!!!

Liza Minnelli 73% o__o
      Keira Knightley 71%
      Ninet Tayeb 70%
      Bryan Ferry 70%
      Erica Durance 70%
      Emma Watson 70%
      Scarlet Johansson 70%
      Demi Moore 68%
      Priscilla Presley 68%
      Isabelle Adjani 67%

20. wow that is a nice body! looks like it will be a stable poser too without having too much wiring or sueding done ^__^
      im so going to bring both M & K home :D come on 26th June come quick!! (just 2 days before my bday....)

oh crap i just realised.....they're so yellow O_O .... i guess i'll wait til the whiteskin comes out.... T__T