1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Line boys Discussion

May 23, 2006

1. Hi guys, I'm trying to find a girlfriend for my boys (Lati M and K!) and I'm not really into Lati's Red girl...I wonder if any of you know how will Lati Red boys look with Supia girls? :) I know Supia has relatively small head but as we know, Lati's head are smal! :o

2. Thanks Saba!

From that angle, Lati's head look a tad smaller than Supia's :( Wishing to see a clearer comparison pic though :D
      Anyone?

3. Mmm... Can I took one more Thomas' foto here?.. ^^
      [​IMG]

4. Sylvian Relax

[​IMG]

5. guys... have you noticed "preparing restock" on lati site? or it always been like this? I wish they have new body for them...

6. It's really too bad Lati is closing down the Red Line. :< I've always wanted a Red Line boy, but I was never able to catch them in "production season", so to speak. Not to mention I've heard some negative feedback regarding their wait times and service. I really hope that the Black Line offers a similar but improved alternative.

7. They're shutting it down, really? That's a shame! They've got some amazing dolls in Red line. I've always wanted to get more... And I still want a plush red line mascot...

8. I'm disappointed as well about their choice to discontinue the Red line. It is a very under appreciated line. The limited dolls they have released were always so well dressed! And I don't know if it was limited by their casting speed or what, but even the basics seem to sell out pretty fast once they did open up orders.

Ah... I don't know if I should be happy or sad that this already rare line is going to be come even more scarce. Although, if I'm not mistaken they did stop production once before, only to re-release them. They didn't have another line to replace the Red line, I don't think, so that might be a sign that its actually ending this time.

I've been very curious about their Black line, and am hoping its NOT going to be a 70cm doll line. I would be much more interested if they did 65cm dolls (like Iplehouse and Fairyland for instance). Scale wise, I think I would be pretty happy going up to 65cm and not be concerned with an unwanted size difference in photos with both the Red and Black. But that might just be me. If I knew they were 65cm, I might even buy one sight unseen... :sweat As far as I know they've not said anything... but maybe I'm just out of the loop.

9. I love my Lati Red Line M (Sylvian), it is very sad to know that will no longer be manufactured by Lati ... They know what they do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I didn't hear about them closing down the Lati Red line. That's a shame. I did notice their upcoming lines, though. They have me curious that's for sure!

I'm so jealous of some of the Latis I see in this thread. They're so much better dressed than mine. Most likely because I'm perpetually broke. If I might ask, where do you guys like to get your wigs? And what size?

11. Hello Nicotine, have you tried Monique Wigs? The size is 8-9 :)

12. There is no way these dolls are a size 8-9 wig. That's standard for SDs, sure, but Latis simply aren't as big in the head as other dolls in their size. My Lati SD boy can share wigs with my AOD MSD girl.

13. So you get more of a 7-8 usually?

14. I buy MSD sized wigs, and they fit well. The lati head shape isn't quite as round as most standard SD/MSD heads, so its not perfect, but its nothing a big of tape or a wigcap can't fix.

15. I'm disappointed the Red line is discontinued too and have been looking for information about the black line but can't find anything. Any news yet?