1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Line boys Discussion

May 23, 2006

1. ... I'm doomed. Just after they discontinue the Red line? My Chaim breaks a finger!!!

2. Just saw the notice --- black line opens Sept 10!!!!

3. And goodness, he's very pretty. Depending on his size measurements, I think I may be in danger here.

4. It's up!!! I think they may be a little too tall for me at 66 cm, but would really like to see more pictures. Is there a new thread just for them up yet?

5. Thanks --- running over to catch up!!

6. New outfit :-)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      <3
      Modded Red M.

7. Dr Lekter...
      Gorgeous is your Lati Red :)

8. Hello! Would like to ask for some head comparisons with other brand of SD heads out there :sweat (eg volks, luts, iplehouse etc.) I can't seem to find pictures of comparing the lati red head to other SD heads... I quite know that lati red heads are smaller than a default SD heads (wig caps ~8-9 or more) but I really can't picture how small the lati red head is when it is side by side to other bigger SD heads... Hoping for your help friends! Thank you very much!

9. Here are a few I found of Flickr. There are a few comparison communities on Flickr you should check out. It takes some doing but you can find comparison shots for Lati Reds.

One
      Two
      Three

I have an Elfdoll Yuan, and her head is nearly the same size, and the facial proportions are pretty close as well. The only issue with Elfdoll in general is the heads are by NO means the same size between different sculpts... so its something to look into. I think most other companies have a pretty standard head size though.

10. clothes that fit the lati red line boys..?

11. Volks SDGR body measurements are almost identical and anything made for SDGR should fit

#572 Sillypeach, Jul 28, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    12. Yep! SDGr outfits work really well on the red-line guys. Outfits sized specifically for long-legged Volks SD13s will work, too, but may be a bit loose. (Pants made for the standard-leg SD13 boy bod may be a hair short, too, but that's usually not TOO bad-)

13. These boys were always a bit underrated to me. They were probably the first BJDs that I truly fell in love with. I used to imagine stories for them while I was in college and even wrote a few. Fast forward an embarrassingly long time later and I am the proud owner of a Lati K, a Lati M, and a Lati L - and they FINALLY all have bodies. I even had a Nill head for a minute or so, but it just didn't have the same pull for me as the three basic sculpts. I love my boys - they're called the Krew and they get up to all kinds of nonsense.

I will post them as soon as Tory's (Lati M) ready. He's been the slowest. I'm waiting on the mohair to make his wig, and he's got a jumper and needs boxers and jeans.

Edison (Lati K) was my first doll, so he's got jeans and a jumper (I think he has boxers?:nowords:) and his wig and eyes.

And finally, Alexi (Lati L) has his wig and eyes but is in his pants :doh and I hope to make his jumper this weekend.

14. @Teruchan I definitely agree that they were underrated! I was so surprised and disappointed when Lati stopped making the SD and MSD sculpts, they’re beautiful and the texture of the resin was unique! I no longer own any Lati dolls but I used to have 3, a Lati red M, a blue Rucas, and a blue vampire Shaina. Over time I realized that SD size was just a little too big for me even though they have my favorite aesthetic and I never gave my boys enough attention. I couldn’t bear to see them go very far though because I really loved their faces... so now my mom and sister each own one of the boys!

congrats on getting all your boys bodies, I can’t wait to see them! This thread needs more action!

15. My first and only doll is a Lati K. I was a teen with no money and about to go to college when I got him. I ended up packing him up and never doing anything with him. Recently purchased my first sewing machine and I have pulled him out of storage. :)

16. @Nicotine Cyanide I got my K in uni as well! I was a freshman and he was my first doll too <3 I'd ordered a Bobobie An to 'start small' but he took 6 months to come, and while I was waiting my Edison showed up on the market place here. At one point, I had gotten Tory's head too, and sold Ed's body so they were both just heads lol. Glad you've been able to pull yours out of storage!

@blackcat87 Thank you so much! I'm so excited to post them - but I still haven't completed the necessary sewing lol. I've been busy with work so things have just been shifted, but I hope to get back on top of it soon so I can share pics of them!

17. Resurrecting this to share that, after 13.5 years of owning him, I FINALLY got my M in a wig that fits him properly and is the right style :XD: He also looks great in his new Rusted Couture shirt, and now I just need some better pants for him since his default ones are starting to come apart after so many years.

Does anyone around here still have any of the Lati Reds? I so rarely see them around and would love to see some recent photos!

Photo link since my pictures aren't working lately: imgur.com

18. Congratulations on getting a suitable wig for your M, and also for resurrecting this thread! It's nice to have more Lati Red love here. I have two Ms, two Ks, a Chaim and a Nil; as soon as I get my fairly recent pics of my Red Line boys sorted and uploaded to my Flickr account, I'll post them. :3nodding:

19. @beamlette I look forward to seeing them! That sounds like such a great crew!