1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Line boys Discussion

May 23, 2006

1. I'm lusting after K! But if like Helene says, if their resin's yellowish I wld want the whiteskin one too. You guys think he can look slightly less boyish, but more tough? o_O

2. i could very well be wrong, it's hard to tell from just pictures :D but i would love to see them compared to volks normal skin as volks is what i consider yellow, but if they are lighter or pinker than this im very happy with them already :D

3. If he's the same color as Cara, it's a close match in the color with Volks resin, just shinier.

Cara with Isao and Yori
      [​IMG]

4. o_o I hope he's not yellow! I don't want a yellowy boy. Come on June 26th!!!!!!

5. AAARRGGGGG!!! the basics have been delayed until the 10th of july...:(

6. NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! And we still don't know what the face ups will be like:( When will they finally show us the standard's face up?:|
      -Anthony

7. I'm just really scared that after all this anticipation, they're going to come out looking totally unlike what they were like in the promo pics.

What if I don't find either of them attractive anymore!? Argh. T_T

8. this is my fear too. then again, if this happens, guess I just saved myself the purchase price of a boy for my harem....

WHY don't they just do the faceups like in the promo pics? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. People have expressed interest in that faceup, why bother taking pics of a doll who, when released, isn't gonna look anything like that anyway? Maybe they will, they just don't want to commit to that right now, to saying YES they will look like that so they keep saying we aren't sure. sigh.

9. Okay.... that just retarded my whole day...

Liza Minnelli + Bryan Ferry = Latidoll Red?
      :D :D
      Oh now, REALLY. I know that Science often talks outta its arse, but this is just silly. Fun, though! Lotsa fun. Now I'm apparently going to waste the rest of my whole workday at the MyFace analyzer.
      Besides, Demi Moore is WAY more butch than M. No question!

10. BTW, here's the Red review from the Lati webzine with more body shots.
      (big image x_x let me know if it's better as a link only)

[​IMG]

11. :aheartbea

Oh, M. It's only a matter of time!

What lovely hands. I'm so glad they're elegant.

I'm dying of impatience!

12. oooh, the Lati Red look beautiful! I'm looking for a boy doll that will fit in with my Isao, Hound and Bermann and not look too short. Even my CP Elf El has long legs and a lean look that I prefer. :aheartbea

has anyone ordered from Lati? what do they mean subscription? is that just having an account?

I'm so glad the reds were delayed. by July 10th I'll have some dollie dough.

anyone getting the M and K - please post pix in their outfits. they look so amazing.

13. Just bumping this up....so has anyone seen real life pics of these dolls? I know the basics have not been released yet, but I was hoping the limiteds might have been shipped off already. I've really fallen for these boys. I think I'm leaning more toward M, most likely in white skin. Though I think I'll have to send him off for a new faceup if they give him the same one as on the site. It's pretty but far too gentle a look for the character I have in mind.

14. They will be mailing them out on July 10th, can't wait!

15. heres the news your waiting for just copied it from the news section:

Lati posted this on their site:

Hello, this is Lati.

Release brand-new BJDs and Restock schedule
      is..

Red line Basic ver. BJDs will be released in 19:00(KST)
      July 10th.

Brand-new BJDs of White&Blue line will be released
      in 19:00(KST) July 24th.

White and Green line BJDs will be available again
      in 19:00(KST) July 24th. and We don`t have a plan of
      Yellow line restock in July.

*The package including first SALY BY RESERVATION
      products will be shipped on July third in orders.

*Special Limited ver. Red line BJDs will be shipped
      on July 10th in orders.

Take care. =)

http://www.latidoll.com/

16. Shade Ribbon, these boys played the same trick on me. :sweat

I had already made up my mind on which boy I wanted, and then just as I was about to order him, Lati released photos and K and M. And well...M just jumped in the front of the line.

This boy is already driving me crazy! I can only wonder what will happen once I get him home...

17. Okay so it is July 7th now which means these boys will be coming out in 3 days the 10th right (please correct me if I'm wrong) still no news on these boys default face ups???:?
      -Anthony

18. oh NOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - while I do like the elijah wood faceup better, I do like this one enough to still want him - i wish his lips were JUST a tad richer in color, they are a little pale but - he's gorgeous, I want him. Oh no. I really didn't want to want him. WAHHII!!

i want the glasses they are offering as free if you order a certain time, lol... but I wanted to wait for owner pics of the FIRST set, I have body questions, posing questions.... what do I do? I guess it's stoopid to order a doll over free glasses...

19. :D

I'm surprised by the price! I was expecting them to be a little more.

All my waiting is completely justified. M is meant to be mine. *swoon*