1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Line boys Discussion

May 23, 2006

1. White M! White M! White M!
      *explodes*

I need to see pictures of these guys with Delf or Volks heads to make sure they're on the same scale before I get one. We tried to make a Soo-Ri fit in a while back and his head was just too tiny to look right. I worry that the more realistic dolls are also going to have more realistic proportions. :(

2. ill be getting K as soon as he is released :D I can't wait..weeee

3. M...M...M...mmmmmmmmm LOL!!! Will Monday never arrive?!? I feel silly that I'm actually very excited about their release....and I feel very silly that I already can't stand the wait (and I haven't even been able to order yet LOL)....At least the wait won't be as long as the wait for some dolls....I think I can handle a 2 1/2 - 3 week time span ;-).......Didn't they say that the dolls ordered on the 10th would ship out near the end of the month?

*sigh*...now off to hunt for some shoes that will fit :-)

4. If you do find shoes that find, would you mind sharing the link? I've only looked around a little bit, but I havn't seen any shoes the right size.

While I may not be ordering for some months, I like to plan ahead. :lol:

5. They look like Twins! :o And I'm having trouble telling them apart...:? I've been saying that I like M best from the promos, but now well K seems to have a rounder happier face... I'm so torn, I like them both so much...*_* :aheartbea :aheartbea :love They look so much like now, its confusing... Although I like the glasses, very sophisticated!:) I wonder if you asked for the Elijah Wood Face-up on M would they give it to you?

6. Haha That's my dilemma exactly.

7. If you look at the original M faceup alongside the one posted, it looks like only the wig is different....the faceup looks to be the same, really.

(yawn)...less than 5 to go by my clock.

8. Whew. I wasn't planning on buying M *today*, but I wasn't expecting anyone to sell out today either *_* ::mutters about not having the right credit card on hand, but ordered anyway:: Their note that the glasses would come with any doll ordered this week lulled me into thinking they'd last all week... maybe they'll restock?

9. Latidoll made me cave by telling me one thing: that they could do his lips from the basic pic, a different color if I wanted. So I sent them this picture, said i'd like his lips THIS color please, and put this boy on the old CC. I was shocked to see that K was sold out already - and I kinda panicked, lol, I know they'll restock but... gah. I'm old, single, and depressed, so I bought myself a boy on the CC. Wow it would be cool if real life worked that way!!

But I made a solemn promise to myself that in the coming weeks after work I absolutely MUST go thru my dolly stuff and sell some things, to pay for him. I got the black suit, and requested any eye color except green. Sigh. More CC debt, here I come...
      [​IMG]

10. I'm so glad I woke up in the middle of the night O_O "K" is sold out! WOW! they are both such lovely dolls!

At first I paid with Credit Card and then it asked for "Nation code"? what the heck is that? I had no idea so I ended up paying with Paypal.

11. I just ordered M! I can't believe K sold out so quickly*_* , i would have thought M would go first. M is soo much cuter:)

I asked Latidoll to do the same face up, wig and eyes as the first pics. I wonder if its too much to ask for. I hope they say yes. :eusa_pray

-------------

12. I can't wait for my K to get here. he's Milo's (ronnie) older brother :D

13. Thanks guys! I just ordered my M!

:D

He's going to be my very first BJD.

How long does it take to get a confirmation? I have my order number. I'm so excited!

Edited to Add: Wow. M now appears to be sold out.

Today was the most horrible day for me, I tried to order my dream boy at 6am, only to be reduced to tears by credit card problems - I had never ordered a BJD before, and I was resigned to the fact that I would not be getting my boy that I had been waiting for for 2 months now.

Well, at 8am I was taken away for emergency surgery that I DEFINITELY didn't see coming. So here I was, forlorn and hurting like no tomorrow, terrified to check the site and see my boy sold out.

Well, he wasn't, and I managed to get my order in. I can't believe it. Although part of me is a little nervous something freaky will happen and I still won't get him. :sweat

I really hope not. This was the one bright spot in a very bad day.

14. I haven't owned a BJD for a year or so, since I sold both of mine. I had been eyeing the pics of these boys, and decided on a whim to treat myself to an M. I saw K was sold out, but it was ok beause M was the one I wanted. I had just enough on my CC to get M, so I was happy. Looking at more pics of this beautiful doll just keep getting me more excited. I've never had to wait for a doll, since my other BJDs were secondhand or bought from a US dealer. This gives me a chance to get some clothes and wigs together. My boyfriend has been hearing me talk all week long about how I've been thinking of getting a BJD again, and he's been helping me weigh the pros and cons, since he knows I promised myself I wouldn't get back into the expensive hobby. So when I said just now "I bought a BJD" and showed him the pic, he was very happy for me and said "He's not creepy. He looks cool" since he always thought my other BJDs were creepy.

Arnie

15. oh look how cute -- I sent a picture for color lips (libs!!!), and asked for any eye color except green. then I said that I was poor but that I loved him so much, look what they said? isn't that cute? I thought it was cute. :D

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, thank you for your purchase.

And We will make your M having make-up
      just like in the pictures of Basic ver., but libs
      are same in the picture you sent. =)

And You will get M with eyes, except green
      color as your request.

We are very glad to hear that from you, but
      not poor part. =)

wish Your happiness with M, Take care.

16. That is adorable. XD Their customer service staff does seem really friendly :D *Lati newbie*

17. That is so cute, Sher. I love what I've heard of LaTi's customer service. (But how could they be anything but cheerful with dancing jellybean colored creatures on their website?)

18. It's weird... although lati says that sales of restock RedLine starts tomorrow (14/7) but they put K sold out while M is still preparing restock... few days ago both K & M are listed as 'preparing restock' but today they put K as 'sold out'... T^T
      Hopefully they made a mistake... *X finger*

19. Now K & M are available:D

20. Sweet! I managed to buy my Leonard. Now the waiting begins. I'm too happy ^^