1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Line boys Discussion

May 23, 2006

1. Congratulations~:D

2. Guh! Due to my cronic indecisiveness, (sorry, Sara ^^;;; ) i missed out on my precious M...
      I had FINALLY decided to have him as my first BJD and when I went back he was "preparing restock." Anyone have any clue as to when they will go on sale again? And I've missed out on the adorable glasses! Nooo~! :o

I blame Luts and their free Na-nu-ri head for distracting me from my true love that is Redline M!!! :sweat

I can't wait to see some owner pics of the boys! Congrats to everyone who was able to order theirs! =D

3. Aunesty_Lie- Lati usually restocks there dolls once a month. they will probably post a release schedule soon :D

4. Has anyone gotten their basic or special yet? I'd love to see these boys with white skin especially. When I get the funds I will definitely be getting a white skin M. :)

5. basics are supposed to ship out on the 27th so hopefully ill have my K by sunday or monday of next week

6. :D :D :D i might get mine by then too!!!!!!!!! my ems never comes on a sunday though not for me... but maybe monday!!

7. *violent flailing*

What with all the waiting I hadn't quite realized how close it was getting to the moment of truth. Now I'm excited again. :D

8. I haven't had a notice yet. Hope this means things are going as planned with Lati.

9. :o Holy Cow look at that body! Whoa he is well.....made.....I'm at a loss for words!

10. dang... i wish they had pics of him SITTING. i relaly hope with that waist joint... that he can sit!

11. Wow…. :aheartbea
      Thank you for posting that link! I really wanted new photos of K to tide me over before mine gets here! He looks so good!!! I’m getting all excited again! :whee:

12. OMG! He is so STRONG!! O___O I knew he was strong.. but heck..... WOW!!! O____O

13. eh... looks like he has the same knees as my blue cara. they're awful. her legs were practically worthless until they were wired. I really hope they can stand okay, because I really want an M, but I have no patience with dolls who can't stand.

EDIT: yay, nevermind... i have seen more pics now, and they aren't anything like the blue legs

14. Well... today is the 27th (and has been for a while in Korea!)... anyone receive any shipping notifications? ^^;

15. No - I ordered the 10th too. I really can't imagine they will ship on time - given how late the specials were (weren't they a little late too? due to the weather?)

as of this morning, i don't have a notice. it's only 9am here though.

16. ahhh... well at least it won't be delayed to mid-august...

17. Does anyone know if Lati is planning to release optional parts? Coz Red's body is just perfect!

18. i asked on the lati Q&A about the parts about a week or two ago and they said they had no plans of making optional parts at this time :(

19. It took a while after the LatiBlues were out for them to have optional parts. I'm sure Red will have them someday, since Lati does it for the rest of their dolls.