1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red Line boys Discussion

May 23, 2006

1. i just but Mr.M for baics ver.
      He will come back at september.

2. Whoawow....They're putting a dent in my Yukinojo-saving plans ^_^; Very, very awesome boys! They look better in the owner pictures, I must say; hotter than I expected! Owners, spam the gallery! :D

3. I agree, those pics are making me wish I kept mine. Hehe. However, I think I'll get anoher M later down the line.

4. Looks like the delay until mid august for redline and limited yellow lati's due to bad weather-

5. they still can't tell me when mine will ship - I ordered on the 10th too -- it really is so nice of them to answer, though, I appreciate that.
      Hello, this is Lati.

FIrst of all, we are very sorry for your waiting.

And we ask your understanding that it`s hard to tell you
      the specific shipping schedule of your package for now
      with apologies.

We will do our best to send your package to you as soon
      as possible until the middle of August at latetst.

You have our sincere apologies for your waiting again.

We will send you an E-mail to you when your boy get ready
      to ship.

Take care.

6. wow they are really really hansome =)

7. Eee can't wait to see more owner photos :)

8. Hi all
      I just check the Lati web site......my K&M were shipped!
      Wow...that means they will arrive in 2~3 days!
      I am sooooooo excited now!

9. Yay! :D

This is very promising for all of us still waiting! I can't wait to see them jyhhaur329. Post pictures as soon as they come in!

Here's to another week of waiting for my boy.

10. WOOT! I'm excited for you guys! I hope you love him as much as I love mine! I'm curious as to what you guys think!

My "K" is still preparing -_-

11. OMG I am so in love with M:love .... He is GORGEOUS:D !!!!! My friend Ang ordered an M she is going to FLIP when she sees these pictures.... Congratulations jyhhaur329 on both your boys they really are Handsome..... I think I now know what my next doll will be:chibi When should Latidoll be restocking these boys anyway?:|
      -Anthony

12. OMG!!! they are so georgeous! The Beautiful Doll is right, I am flipping out*_* . I ordered mine on the tenth, as did most everyone here, and as of ten minutes ago its still saying preparing items. Seeing the pics is only making it worse that he's not here yet:...( .

Oh well, it will only make it better when he does arrive :)

:love still waiting for M :love

13. hooray. my boy is here :D i will post some pictures later. I hope you all get yours soon.

14. :sumomo:

Everyone who's still waiting, go check your status now, because my boy has been shipped!

I am so excited!

15. My M came today.
      I have never ordered from Lati before so I did not know what to expect.
      There were two boxes, one inside each other. The smaller one contained: under pants, extra string, cert papers, pictures, a ton of post cards both with M and K on them and the glasses come in this cute make-up case with a mirror and extra parts on the inside.

The quality of the box and the packaging on the inside is amazing, way better then what my Lishe came in.

He has a magnet head cap, which I love b/c he came with some ugly dark blue eyes and now he looks a whole lot nicer with the new ones.

I had recently bought a Softly She Walks boys outfit and it fits perfectly on him.

Only gripes: he can't stand on his own b/c I think he needs to be re-strung and his legs don't bend very well.

16. yea, they packages there dolls really well. both my latidoll ronnie and basic k came in really nice boxes even though K's box got a little dented. i like the cute little case they put the glasses in and the post cards were nice too.

K's head is a lot smaller than all of my boys including my elf yder who i thought was really small so i have no other wigs that fit him. a few MSD size wigs i have fit him but they are all really girly. so i need to do some wig and clothes shopping for him .

17. Just to get ya'll even more excited: I got my shipping notice last night, and my Lati boys are on a plane to the US right now. The Red invasion is coming!!!

18. I’m so happy for everyone!!! Post a lot of pics when you can! I still might have a bit of a wait for my K because I ordered later. :sweat But these posts really get me excited!!!

jyhhaur329, thank you for posting pics of your boys!!! They’re so awesome!!! :aheartbea