1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red line doll, L

Nov 15, 2006

1. AGH That boy is TALKING TO ME. XD He says his name is Masa o_O and almost thankfully I can't afford him. XD I'd be heartbroken if I tried to get him and he sold out before I got a chance (=3=);; Fuu~ so cute - I love those puppydog eyes!

2. This boy TOTALLY stole my heart :D I want him... sigh too bad I'm already gonna buy two dolls this month and then december so I can't T.T

hopefully L is released again as basic???

by the way, there are more pictures available, Georgia ^-^

3. It seems to me like he's going to be released as a standard doll later, to me. :)

4. also, at the bottom, there's a link to more pictures. it leads to korean/chinese site that has him without the hat. also shows the limited shoes :D

5. Ooooo!!! He is so CUTE!!!! :D His eyes are just to cute!!!

6. I agree! that eye seem to want to suck me in!!

definetly getting basic L :D (wishlist anyway)

7. I love him so much~!!! :love To bad he's limited to such a little amount v.v

Here's some new pics~!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. He is Pretty Damn Cute:love I really do love the soft Puppy Dog Eye look A man after my own Heart:D I still want his outfit... With the wigs of course;)
      -Anthony

9. Lati always make me wanna get their dolls but end up always can't.. I want to cry!!!! WHY wanna torture me like this!!! L...ARRRR...I want him...

10. I have fallen in love with this boy, and really want to get him. But I do not need the outfit. So I hope that I an ok by posting here that I started a thread about splitting.
      Mods, if this is not ok, please delete me.
      Thanks!

11. If I can work it out, I think I definitely want to do a split as well. I just want the doll, wig and eyes, but not the outfit. Or maybe split up the outfit in pieces for other people to buy? I JUST WANT HIM. *reeeach*

12. LOL good luck to timchener and Aki :D

13. I'm willing to split this boy with whomever Decides they don't want the outfit and wigs. I just want his outfits with His wigs;) Anybody interested?
      -Anthony

14. The new release of L got me to thinking will they ever realease any Girls for the Red Line*_* SO I wrote Lati about it and this is what they had to say about that:

They will be coming out with Girls in the Red Line sometime in the feature:D So they DEFINETELY have plans to do so:D I can't wait to see what they will look like!!!!!!!
      -Anthony

15. ^ Last of the coming year... does that mean in december?? Correct? *____* I am super excited!!!!

Anywho... I think I just want his wig... that soft beautiful wig. *____*

16. If I can get enough definite people (and it falls through that I can't get the head/eyes combo on another order), I'd definitely be willing to just forgeit the wig and clothing, as well as the body if anyone is interested in that. :3

17. I don't usually like big dolls or boy dolls, but I love this one! Lati has such beautiful boys....ai yai!!!

18. I want to get this boy sooo badly. He's amazing...:aheartbea Only 30! The chances to get him are so small!

Stupid question but....he'll be released at 5:00 AM on the 20th, EST if he's being released at 19:00 KST on the 20th right? Confirm anyone. n-n? Thank you!!

19. Im confused, but which type of wig does this doll come with: fur brown wig or normal brown wig?

20. Lati gonna release girl too... Oh noo.. I'm so lost now... I wanna get both... but dun have money... ARR.. L...