1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Red line doll, L

Nov 15, 2006

1. He's cute *___*!! and the outfit is love~~~~~

but I think I should feel lucky he's not calling out to me xD;

2. I don't think he's my style, no matter how cute he is...

3. Noo.. they cant do this to me.. its too much! I cant lust after that many dolls.. its humanly impossible!!
      I want one!!.. but where to get any money? ehh.. how do commisions work? does anyone know.. like.. money transferwise.. I might have to ask this elsewhere.

4. XD He is darling, but he's a bit too pouty for me (I like smiles ^_^ ^_^ ) I love his outfit though.... or maybe it's just the smexy jacket? o.O

It's funny, everyone thinks he's M or K's son (more people think M?) I think he looks like K and Aida's son, sans elf ears. lol

.... hm.. one can always mod in a smile... argh no! I was already thinking of that for another doll Lisnotgoingtobeaddedtomylist! ;;>_>

5. K is cute. >.< He's the one I want.

6. Gah! Lati.... damn you! *shake fist in anger*

I've been avoiding K and M ok.... Adel/Aida/Chaim called to me, but I avoided because of their limited availability.

But L has finally done me in. I have to have him, there's just no two-ways about it. I love his pout... I usually don't like pouts, but... I love him. He's soooo gorgeous!

7. Hahahaha! I like pouty dolls than smiley dolls XD
      Yeah IMO L looks like K's cousin X3
      He's more like K than M

8. Yes there will be a basic version! So, if you really want this doll and you dont have the funds at the moment you can wait! He is a beautiful boy!:aheartbea
      ---I asked lati about it and this it what they said-----

Hello, this is Lati.

First of all, thank you for your concern.

And L and Senny will be released as Basic ver. dolls
      about in the middle of December. =)

Edit: Just read the post beautiful doll posted, sorry! He already posted about the basic version. heh heh, sorry. Should of read all of the pages. ^_^

9. He's amazingly adorable!

10. He's cute but...doesn't call out to me. -huggles her K- I still love K's the most. XD

11. Lati red line all look like they could be my relatives from my dads side of the family lol L has smaller eyes (but higher eyebrow arches, giving him the puppy eyes) and a fuller upper lip then and of the other 4 (Im counting Chaim and Aida as one) Hes also missing the lower lip indent that K and M have.

12. I feel the same way.:D

13. I may be able to do layaway for this boy :) if I can get one that is XD

14. Thou i wanna get a guy but I guess i will wait till next year till theyr basic out only buy i guess... saving for girl doll.. hahaha so no intention getting other but i still love him.. XD

15. on sale now

Edit down to 14 now. I think he was released on the intl sites now too XD

these are moving a lot slower than I thought they would XD

16. Wow, that picture is really cute! I didn't know about Lati boys until now.
      ALso, I wanted to say that the link to Atzulith is really useful. It's really easy to cross-reference the dolls by body type, head type, manufacturer, etc. I hope more people add their dolls so I can see more comparisons!