1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll White Special Discussion part 3

Sep 14, 2014

1. I'm seriously tempted but if I do order, who will it be and which skin colour??
      what is their current wait time like? Are they still around six months?

2. Costley - I think I'm doomed too, my dolls are in hiding as they know someone will have to be rehomed ;)
      Smudge - at least 6 months I think. Lati have been limiting their releases more than they used to in the past, and they're catching up a bit, but I think assume the worst (9 months.... ) and hope for the best (less than 6 months!). Between Lati and Kaye Wiggs dolls, I've got used to long waits lol!

3. http://www.latidoll.com/product_img/img_content4/2015-03-18-23-33-49.jpg
      did anyone notice the new body?
      it is missing the cutest features now, the baby-belly+button und the pronounced tushy...
      while i am happy lati decided to sell the white sps again, i don't really understand the change in the body itself- easier to unmold perhaps?
      hm. i will buy at least a belle anyway, but i loved the old body...

4. I noticed that and I agree, I love the old tummy button, I'm not sure why they needed to change that as it has no effect on posing!

5. the hands too seem not as cute too, but I'm guessing this new body holds poses better (of course, minus belly button :( )

6. I'm a little sad about the changes to the new body too... they had such cute detail in the torso shape with their tummy, belly button, sway back and cute bottom, and also the feet used to be super cute... now they look quite clunky in comparison. The nipples seem a little too close together now too!
      All the same, I am interested to see how much more stable the new body is,- the changes they made to the lati white body were great in my opinion. With clothes on most of the changes won't be noticeable I guess.

I was hoping for a tan belle, but now the pictures have been released, I'm very taken by the tan Cherny. Sigh... that means a tan belle in the future too - Lati are very good at persuading us to hand over money aren't they? :)

Anyway, while we are here, I may as well include a little Briar spam :)

[​IMG]Briar by *alexisbears*, on Flickr

7. now there's a sculpt i've always adored! can't wait for my tan mystic

8. I'm really regretting not ordering a tan belle :( [MENTION=49334]alexisbears[/MENTION] she is adorable :)

9. . I don't have a tan Belle either. And I regret not ordering one too. But I have two normal skin Belles that I love. And I ordered tan Cherny. Even though I have Cherny in normal skin too. The face up on that set of dolls looks so gorgeous in the pictures that I could not resist. I actually thought she might be a tiny Benny when I saw the promo pix and I love my Benny girl (Lati Yellow SP).

10. [MENTION=60849]Minigrace[/MENTION]

There is something about belles face up I just completely adore her even more for :) She is my favourite! I always wondered what makes me love her so and you made me realise that's what it is :)
      I have just last night put a deposit on a lati white sp yui she looked so adorable : D now tge exciting part to find a wig and eyes for her , then to sew :)

xoxoxo

11. [​IMG]
      my little girl

12. Naseniya your girl and her room are lovely!

I am still waiting patiently for my tan Cherny. Maybe they will start shipping them soon!

In the meanwhile, I thought I would spam this thread with a picture of Belle enjoying her new outfit.

[​IMG]

13. Thanks!
      What a beautiful outfit!
      My girl Tasya
      [​IMG]

14. Lati shipped my 'to your beloved' Belle in time for Christmas, she's wearing her lovely new dress by Carla

[​IMG]Last arrival of 2015 by Kathryn, on Flickr

15. Hope mine comes sometime soon. She looks like a nice doll, was she worth the wait?

16. They're always worth the wait although I won't be ordering direct again (once I've spent my points) as the wait is just silly now. Hope yours comes soon :)

17. hi all i'm just joining this thread since my to your beloved belle should be here this week and kayjay kindly told me that there was a separate thread for lati white specials! i've been hanging out on the lati white thread, and since i've seen specials posted there i thought that was all there was. as a result i've been missing all the wonderful spam here, so plan to go back and look at it all :)

there has been some discussion on the lati white thread about the possibility of combining the white and white special threads in the future to make one more active thread. to find out what people think i set up a poll here. please go over there and let us know what you think somertime in the next two weeks. thanks

18. Yay I got her earlier this week. Was definitely worth the wait. I did have some clothes for her that I had bought for lati white sp's but I'm finding they are just slightly to small, is this due to the body change?