1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll White

Nov 1, 2005

1. 00:00:00 Monday November 21, 2005 in Asia/Seoul converts to
      10:00:00 Sunday November 20, 2005 in US/Eastern

I get 10am eastern usa time on Sunday. For the two little new ones.

2. for those who miss out on the first release, they're avaliable now :)

3. I hope they offer the white line as a basic version too?
      and not just a limited clothed version, I would not want to pay big dollars for the outfits on such tiny dolls !!

I would prefer to pay less and just get the basic doll. We have no idea what will be offered ?

4. What do you mean? As in the dolls, or price (because I think I have a good idea of both)?

5. The WHITE line. They are not up yet. The ones that are up are the other lines.

I am waiting on the white the really tiny ones even smaller than a pocket fairy how crazy is that. I hope the price is reasonable!

Oh no idea what options will be offered with the new white line, will there be a basic, special and limited. etc... there seems to be quite a price jump when they are limited with the special outfits for the other dolls they put up.

6. Uh, yes, I know what line you were talking about, I just thought you were asking something else. :oops: Anyway, yeah, it'd be good for a basic line. I can see everyone diving for something so small.

7. it'll be lovely to get something that tiny :) I mean it's easy to carry about and stuff without breaking your shoulders XD
      I swear carrying more than 2 sd dolls can be a huge huge pain

8. My last dollmeet, I carried Riku and Sora all over town for around three hours. My arms were in sooo much pain afterwards. T_T If I can get a white, he can be in my purse and I won't even notice his weight. :love

9. Very true that is why Unoa is my fav doll, light as can be and still the amazing detail.

SO cute these tiny tiny ones. I think I will take a chance on them. I wanted to know if the tan one will be limited and then gone for good. It would be really nice to not have to get them NOW. I have spent SO much on dolls recently and have to slow down.

But seems like every doll is get it now or never! I am starting to hate that.

10. Aaaaaaaw they are both so cute :love

11. WhydidIlookwhydidIlookwhydidIlook... :cry:

Arin. T_T

Please please don't just be limited, I COULD but I cannnnnnnnnnn't.

12. You're in luck - the website has Arin listed as the "basic" version. =^^=

13. Gaaa they're soooo cuuuute!! *makes grabby hands at Arin*

I can't wait to see owner pics!

14. ....have they been listed as sold out since the beginning, or did they just go that blasted fast? o.oU

*still on pins and needles for tomorrow*

15. I don't think they've been made available yet. I was literally surfing the site as they were updating. The releases are scheduled for 11/21 @ 00:00, and it's only 11/20 @ 4:12 in Korea right now. They'll probably be listed as in stock closer to the 21st.

16. Oh right. ^^;; I was thinking of them as more of a seperate entity from the limiteds, since I'm so currently single-minded I'm lacking common sense.

Speaking of, no pages for the limiteds before they come out? Sad times.

17. OMG I'm caught between Pury and Leches. I never thought I'd want something so tiny, but...Now Lydia's begging me for a baby sister!!

18. :chibi Must have Pury, she's so cuuute *dies*