1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll White

Nov 1, 2005

1. Eek, those little 10cm ones are SO CUTE! :D I've been wanting a doll that size, but there were none that appealed to me . . . looks like I'm in trouble now, lol.

2. Oh my! Pury is like a micro Momoni *_*

3. Pury is a super cutie
      but she looks a little weird to me O.O
      is not her face...is her body...the color of her face and body don't match @.@
      I don't know...maybe is the make-up that makes her body look so...blank? @.@
      im sorry if lati lovers don't like of what im saying.....but I want to share of what I think about them...maybe someone is thinking the same way? ^ ^;...again sorry.

4. It's just the blushing. Some really simple body blushing would fix that in a jiffy.

5. Just to give a heads-up - the new dolls are now in stock. =^^=~~*

6. Yeah! I bought Pury ! ( sitting ready for time up for sales ^^)

7. Oh crap.

*sighs*

I'm going to have a horde of tinies... *wanders off to LatiDoll*

8. Still no sign of the specials....?

9. Oooh I'm too late Pury is already sold out *sigh*

10. Pury will be back, I'm sure, since the new Whites are basic releases. Just a matter of waiting! =*^^*=

11. I know ^.^ I'll just have to be faster next time :)

12. I couldn't make up my mind who to order, but when I went to order Pury was already sold out anyway, so I ordered Laches! [​IMG]

13. My husband ordered Laches (tan one) and Pury (white one) for my xmas gift!

Its a big gift for me we normally keep presents to each other small. But they are kinda small right! I hope they arrive before xmas. I want to open them on xmas day.

14. ooh nooo! >.<
      I think im starting to like Pury now x_x
      I don't mind that her make-up makes her body look blank anymore X__X
      Pury! o\>.</o

15. This makes me wonder how many Purys they sold in the first batch there...

16. LOL I thought the same thing about her white luminescent body and more normal white head. I think a bit of blush just to the knuckles would work!

Ah she is cute. And SO small! about 4 inches is that right? I can't imagine that small.

FANGS! did anyone not notice the tan boy has FANGS! he has little vampire bat fangs. That did it for me, that and the tan lol.

17. Tan one's a girl. ^^; And I can't tell if those fangs are painted or molded on. Hmm.

18. I thought both Pury and Laches were asexual. =o_o=;

19. I only say girl because the boy's a boy. They are technically asexual. :p

20. LOL I think the tan one seems like more of a boy than a girl, after all he is wearing shorts and has the more boy like makeup. But yes from what I read no private parts so asexual.

Pury is clearly meant to be a girl however. The other one is a boy as he has the short and curly hair. With an outfit change they could be any sex.