1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll White

Nov 1, 2005

1. Maybe they took the tips of his ears and made a little part for him as a last minute decision.

Wishes I could insert funny expressions within the body.

2. Too funny!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. ooh noo! ;_;......
      I'll probably wont be able to get Pury :cry:
      my parents don't like pointy elf ears and I don't know if they'll like the asexual thing either......*snif* :(

buying a doll that my parents will never accept will really make me feel very sad :(...

4. Did you show them the pictures already? you should them only the ones dressed you can't see the ears on them. I didn't even know they were pointed! Also you can't see they are asexual. So they buy them?

5. I did show my mom the dressed one and she did said that she's pretty......but im worried that she wont like that she has no sex :(

6. Well as you are the one that will be playing with it I would not worry about it! when the doll arrives just don't take off the pants.

7. is true that I will be the only one playing with it...im still worried about what my mom might think........well its still a very long way for me to order so i'll try to ignore of what my mom say........im nervous that my mom is very curious about wanting to see new things...that could be a problem >.<...I been thinking about that she's so tiny that my mom wont be able to see clearly down there...but if she can see it and ask why she dont have the "seperate line" thing...well i'll tell her that's she's so small that it was not possible doing the line thing = )
      Pury <3......her face is the # 1 reason I fell in love <3
      u said that ur husband order her and Laches for ur christmas present, right?
      I can't wait to see the arrival pics! :D

8. Yeh I am getting both, its a big present for me this year. Normally we keep gifts very small as I don't like the whole xmas gift buying stress lol. So this year will be an exception.

You can just tell her the ears make this little one exceptional! if she points them out. Tell her she's a magical little one :)

9. So pale and lovely. Pury sold out so fast. O_o;

10. haha! XD
      she likes those magician that appear on circus so that's a great idea! = D
      u'r very lucky to have a husband that loves u that much to buy u 2 dolls for christmas = D

thank u so much for ur help and merry early christmas! ^0^

11. I bet Pury will be back soon. I saw her sold out once already and then she came back in stock.

Merry Christmas you too ! I hear father Christmas is reading up on Ball Jointed Dolls this year for special handling :}

12. really? O.O
      hehe, that's so cool! ^0^
      christmas hurry up pls! :D

13. Man, I want a regular skin girl as a companion to Fee, my Lillica :(

I guess I could get the boy and sand him, but that sounds so cruel. Any clue as to whether or not they have plans to make a girl version?

14. If you got a white skin boy, I'll trade you my Pury body (I'd love to, actually). :)

15. Unfortunately, what I'm seeking is the regular skintone. I do wonder, though, if they'll make a girl with her "parts" as well?

16. http://latidoll.com/2005_en/index.htm?mode=faq&num=20

I think two new pictures added with them sitting down! and also of the inside of the head Magnets!! I love magnets SO much. eeekssss cute.

I pray they will fit some pocket fairy clothing the body shape is very similar but they are and inch shorter!

17. I want to get them next year

18. Eeep!
      They are all kinds of cuteness!!!!!

I'm so glad Latidolls have those fat heads!!! I don't have to get any of them!!!
      Now if they ever even out the proportions... I'm in BIG trouble!!

Raven

19. I think what I want is a mini-Lumi. Not that she's not small enough now, but in "white" size? Irresistable cuteness. I asked the question, so hopefully I'll hear back soon :)

11/28 and the answer, alas, is no. No plans at the moment to make a regular tone girl. Rats. Ah well.

20. "Oh my! Pury is like a micro Momoni"

I thought the same thing!! The lips are just like Pitts'! A mini-Cecilia! :D I gotta get one...