1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Yellow Discussion part 27

Jun 28, 2021

1. I love Espresso Mystic Mina

IMAGE: © LatiDoll
      [​IMG]

#281 stellarphenomena, May 22, 2022
      Last edited: May 28, 2022
    2. They are lovely, I love the theme and costumes. I would love the entire set but I know I shouldn’t :XD:

3. That would be amazing to get the entire set but I think my family would have me committed if I did that!

4. I've been eyeing Lati Yellow for a while now since they're really cute... But since recently getting a a Felixdoll Brownie Nene I'm wondering how Lati Yellow is posing? Like, my Nene's arms more or less do what they want, they do hold poses but if I try to just make her stand properly the arms are somewhere else again, she's very delicate in posing

Are Lati Yellow also delicate? They're a bit bigger so I hope it would be better? Like, if I move her arm/hand into a pose and then notice the feet aren't flat on the ground and have to move them, would the arms still hold the pose properly?

It's a bit difficult to explain but I hope you get what I mean

I've found a 2nd hand Lina (legit ofc with coa) for only 170€ so I'm really tempted!

5. Do you mean when you move one part the stringing seems to pull tight and moves another part out of position? I do have some 1/8 from other companies that do that, but my new and pre owned Lati Yellow do not.

6. The stability of the Lati dolls tends to vary. Older ones were more kicky an needed to be sueded to hold any position. The later ones seem to be more stable. I tested Tarzan and he was able to stand on one foot and hold his arms the way I had put them before I tried to balance him on one foot.

7. Does anyone have recommendations for furniture for a lati sized room box? I feel like I am losing my mind trying to figure out what would work for them.

8. @ghostmilky: Doll Peddlar (Arkansas USA) has some doll furniture, just enter furniture in the search bar. I've bought a couple sets of 'Mayberry Street' living room sofa/chairs miniatures, which I found at Hobby Lobby.

9. Thank you so much! This looks all 1/12 which I wasn't sure would be ok! I'll give it a go

10. 3starstudioarts on Etsy 1/12 furniture fit my lati perfectly (at least the ones I’ve tried). Also they have a “Rasa” room box that is perfect scale for them too. I like the furniture because you can paint and assemble yourself if you want.

11. Oh their stuff looks awesome! Thank you ☺️

12. @ghostmilky: Here's a pic of one of the striped Mayberry Street sets I mentioned (also on the right is a glimpse of a brown set I have). It's not perfect but for my 13cm (elf) it's great.

[​IMG]new furniture for tiny dolls by Stellar Phenomena, on Flickr

13. Yes, kind of
      I try to make her stand straight and she always bends one arm without me touching it... Now that you say it, it might be the stringing

Good to know that it shouldn't be an issue with Lati Yellow

Would you say 170€ for the Lati I mentioned is an ok price? Not sure what they (should) range at 2nd hand

14. I’ve never heard of Lina, is it an older one? I have only bought one second hand and it was a newer edition so I can’t comment on price.

15. I'm not too sure but the coa says February 2007 so she's definitely older, I couldn't find her with Google though

16. Hello I was wondering if anybody has received the Hansel and grettel Latidoll yet?

17. Luna is an older model, and rather rare, I think. Unfortunately the old Lati site is not working any more, so it is impossible to check which years she was made (a basic could be made in other years than the limited ones, though).
      I don't think Luna was released already in 2007. What does the certificate say about the model? Does it say basic Luna? There could be an error in the release year.

18. It doesn't say Luna but Lina, it says Limited Collection Lina and February 2007 as the date

19. If it is Lina, then it is really rare, and really made in 2007.

And in that case she's singly jointed (not double jointed like the newer ones) and may be kicky if not sueded.

20. I see... Well sueding shouldn't be a problem, I can also try wiring her first (that's something I can already do on my own lol)

So if she's really rare then the price should be fine I guess? The single jointed doesn't seem to much of an issue, I'm not planning to make her do crazy poses

The other 2 Lati Yellow I found are "Basic version Lumi" (coa date 2013) and "Bat children ver. Lumi (Banya)" in tan (coa date 2013)... Tbh they're all 3 cute so I'm a bit undecided on who to actually get
      I like the face itself of Lumi a bit more... But Lina has "elf" like ears and I love such stuff (elf/vampire/fantasy) *_*