1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Yellow Discussion part 27

Jun 28, 2021

1. I have several single jointed Latis and they pose well enough (you can see Eggie on the page 14 of this thread). Bat children Lumi has tiny vampire teeth and she's already double jointed (I have Haru from the same release). So now you have to choose between an elf and a vampire!

#301 spih, May 26, 2022
      Last edited: May 26, 2022
    2. Latisland was released before the Hansel and Gretel set and people who ordered from that collection just received them last month so I would think they will be soon. There was the Latisland, then the new basic event, then Hansel and Gretel.

3. Ah yes I saw that Pic with Eggie! It's really cute

This will be a difficult decision :XD: not too sure I'm a too big fan of Lina's faceup but that could be easily redone... The bigger issue might be her yellowing...

4. Eggie is from 2008 and she was originally white skinned though Lati white was not snow white but rather creamy. Eggie has yellowed somewhat but it does not look too bad to me. And she has been on display all these years, never in a box.

5. Spark is training his mutant ninja turtles. One of the turtles is looking quite normal. He has not mutated yet.

[​IMG]Ninja training by spih_2, on Flickr

6. Som has a new outfit and a new sister. She looks like she’s not too sure about the sister :|. The outfit is a color scheme I have been looking for forever and the Lati white was much smaller than I expected. There aren’t many that sew for Lati white so I don’t think I will get too many of them unless I fall in love with a full set.
      [​IMG]

#306 NineOneThree, Jun 17, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    7. Did anyone order from the Hansel and Gretel event? I’m wondering what Sugar (the toast/event head) looks like.

8. It’s so quiet around here and I’m on my third post in a row but wanted to mention the new event in case anyone missed the announcement. They are reopening basic Lati White, White SP, Yellow, and Lime, info here: Basic sales noticeNotice - Latidoll

9. [Edited] Nevermind guys, found the right thread...

#309 flornosertao, Jun 28, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    10. Hey guys! Did anyone else buy the Summer 2022 Picnic Basket raffle? I'm still not quite sure how it's going to work, from how it sounds theres a chance you'll get a coupon for one of the limited dolls inside the order package itself if you're a winner, but I dont know

11. I understood it to mean that you win the doll and just have to pay shipping. The notice says gift of the doll.

12. Ah, I meant that I didnt know if they meant that they'd do the raffle drawing after the event ends and email the winners instructions, or if the item boxes are packed with the winning coupon instructions inside them and shipped at random

13. My bad, I did misunderstand your post. It sounds like the winning coupons were going to be in random boxes so check your order carefully.
      Basic sales noticeNotice - Latidoll

14. Regulus: "My crown is missing! Have you seen it?"
      Ymir: "Hmm,, maybe.."
      Brimir: "What? Where?"
      Saku: "Look! I'm a frog prince"
      [​IMG]Missing crown by spih_2, on Flickr

15. I finally bought a Yellow size Hannah. I’ve always loved the sculpt and bought a White size because I didn’t think I’d find a Yellow that I liked for awhile, then I looked at evilbay and found the Kinderlati version. She’s not dressed in the full set outfit.
      [​IMG]

#315 NineOneThree, Jul 4, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
    16. My summer event mystery package came in today! I got the Secret Garden Squirrel fullset, and three wigs. The first wig is a long Auburn wig with curls, and the second one is a short ginger bob. The final wig is the aqua blue curly wig from I believe the Greek Mythology Hermes set. All of the wigs also came with wig caps, so now I have extra lol.

The mystery picnic item, atleast for me, is a cute wicker hat with a ribbon. I unfortunately didnt get a winning ticket, but I'm pleased with the items that I got!

17. I've now realized that I really want a purple skinned Lati Yellow, but it seems to be a rarer resin color for the company.

18. @spacefallen: Doll Peddlar has a light purple Irin up for pre-sale, but she's quite expensive there, and it appears to be quite different from Lati doll grape color.

19. @NineOneThree: Aw, love them! I bought a Lati white years ago and she's adorable but yes a bit too small for what I'd collect. Lati white SP?

I'd also love to see the Hansel and Gretel set. :gingerbreadman

20. She’s the 9.5cm size, I think the sp are easier to shop for but I liked the Hana sculpt, I may get an sp some time. I really was not prepared for how small she is though.

I found an owner photo of Sugar and I think I like it a lot but just waiting a couple weeks to buy since I just bought Yellow size Hana full set. Hopefully they are still available when I’m ready. I don’t really have space but I’m thinking of selling one of my other Lati Yellow to make room.