1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Yellow Discussion part 27

Jun 28, 2021

1. I would love a vampire Lati - I hope they will make one in the future.
      Story of my life: I'm telling myself that I'm done buying dolls, and at the same time wishing for new Latis to be produced... :doh

@stellarphenomena - I actually ordered a Mystic Ellie, but in the darker tan they offered. I hope she'll get here before Christmas, but I'm not counting on it.

2. Woah, that's a lot of Lati's!!! :lol: They will look amazing in your dollhouse.

I'm currently working on a little room for my single Lati Yellow. I'm using an Ikea Pax wardrobe frame and making three rooms out of it, one being for the Lati. There are some lovely things that work so well with the size. I'm all about finding accessories at the moment. The World's Smallest Fisher Price toys work so well for the size, but they are becoming harder to find at a decent price. I ordered a bunch online recently from a website that has disappeared so unfortunately I won't get them. I also found a metal tricycle on Etsy which just arrived. It's a tiny bit big but still works really well. They are just such adorable dolls. I need to buy some Lati furniture from Etsy.

3. Latidoll has made an announcement similar to Fairyland a while ago, they've moved their site and you're going to have to register there again. I just saw the info in their Facebook page. Their new site is here Latidoll

I also want to add that I ordered a Arctic Friends Mina fullset on mid January and she should arrive tomorrow as I paid my custom fees and it seems like she's been released from the claws of Finnish Customs. :D

4. Thanks for the important info! I made a new account myself, I cant wait to one day order directly from them :D

5. Wait what if you have a pending order? Will it show up on your new account?

6. Here is copy paste of the post Latidoll made in their FB site. Please read their instructions regarding registration and orders.

Hello This is Lati,
      We’re finally opening renewal version Lati website.
      We apologize for system errors, and now with new website you can enjoy shopping without any inconveniences going forward.
      www.latidoll.co.kr
      From today, you can register at new ver. Lati website. Please be kindly informed that the new website requires separate registration (new account creation).
      10USD Welcome Boucher will be offered to those who register during from Aug. 22 to Sep. 13. You can use it when purchasing items like points.
      The current (old) ver. website is available until Feb. 2022 so that during that time window, please make sure to find if there’s any omitted orders and record their order history (capture the order list) as needed. From Mar. 2022, the site is not working so we can’t deal with any issues related to the old ver. website afterwards.
      This current website address will be merged into new ver. website as of Feb. 1, 2022.
      If you have any remaining points, please request to transfer your points to your new account at new website (automatic point transfer is not available, so if you want, please leave a message on our board).
      With website renewal, we’re releasing renewal Basic line. We’re expecting big support from Lati fans.

7. I wonder when the renewal basic line will be available, right now they all say sold out.

8. Just when I thought ordering direct from Lati couldn't be any more complicated... :ablink:

I registered for the new site, but I'm not sure whether I now need to actually PM them with my order info, or just refer to the old site until the order is in (which I hope will be well before February!)

My Pukifee (and the Lati/PKF hybrids) all live on a shelf in one of my Ikea cabinets. They share the shelf with a few 15 cm Dollzone tinies. So that's where all my incoming Lati will be living, too.

9. I made a new account too, I’m wondering if that means all orders will be shipped by February. I’ll wait to see what other people do before I freak out and send them my order info :XD:

I’m excited for basic line! I hope they are offering more than just the dolls who got a makeover. I really want a Hani and Noa

10. My first ever Lati arrived today, and the weather was nice, so I took her outside for a mini photoshoot.

[​IMG]

It was really fiddly to get the shoes/leg parts on, so I think she'll be stuck with them for a while even if I do decide to make her another outfit!

11. What is the difference between "New Basic" and "Basic?"

12. The new basics have at least a different face up from the old ones.

13. I received my Arctic Friends Mina and I absolutely love her, she's so adorable in her fullset outfit. I'm definitely going to sew her (and my other Lati's some new clothes *adding to the huge pile of work*. I only have phone photos at the moment, sorry for the quality. I also registeded to the new site.

[​IMG]

14. Thank you! I just bought another bed for the dollhouse on etsy. It never ends lol. I remember buying some of the tiny Fisher Price stuff for my Lati's at Target ages ago. Hope you were able to get your money back from that site. Maybe try ebay? Post a pic of your rooms! I'll try and post an update of my dollhouse & lati's soon!

15. Congrats on your first Lati! Unicorn Lea is adorable!! Lea is by far my favorite Lati sculpt!

16. She's adorable!! Such a cute outfit!

17. @spacefallen Thank you so much! :3nodding:

@Fairy Milliner Thank you and congratulations for your new Lati too, she's cute! I've not seen this set before and the unicorn look is fantastic! :D

18. Ygg and green animals (Ygg is the Baobab Fairy Kuku from the Little Prince release).
      [​IMG]Green animals by spih_2, on Flickr

19. @spih Omgosh how adorable! Ygg is so sweet, he looks like the king of the green monsters! <3