1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Yellow Discussion part 27

Jun 28, 2021

1. I've started the process of doing Leo's faceup! It's been years since I last did one and his head is so little. I'm taking pictures along the way but I'll upload the final result when I'm done :D

Also his clothes and wig arrived today so he'll atleast have hair if not eyelashes yet lol

2. Finished Leo's Faceup! I need to get him some brown eyes and brown eyelashes.
      [​IMG]

3. Fomalhaut and Deimos are so busy sorting their treasure hoard that they do not notice that Skull and Bones are busy stealing buttons from their hoard to add them to their own.

[​IMG]Busy pirates by spih_2, on Flickr

4. @spih: How adorable! Want to join our ship? :apirate: [​IMG]

5. @spih: Very nice <3

6. @NineOneThree: I love your doll! The outfit and wig are perfect.

7. Thank you!

8. @spih Your little pirates are so cute!! <3

Also I had Estelle model the new clothes that I bought for Leo and while the under shirt, sweater, and socks fit so nicely, the shorts were a no go. Like, the leg holes are certainly wide enough but the waist was far too small. I checked back at my order thinking maybe I ordered shorts for a Lati White by accident but nope, the model for the shorts is a Lati Yellow and it labeled as such. They were very cheap though so I guess its not that big of a deal, I've got plenty of time to get him shorts lol

Any who, here's Estelle looking cute in her friend's stolen clothes:
      [​IMG]

9. I cant believe this but I got approved by my college for relief money and not only was I able to make a very large payment towards my students loans with it, I had enough left over to get Leo a body from The Doll Peddler. I've never purchased a doll brand new before so I feel so giddy right now, I ordered the version 2 body. Now I just need to figure out how to tell my parents that I don't need a Christmas present now ^^"

10. @spacefallen Congratulations! Just change your mind about WHAT you want for Christmas!

11. Oh gosh, how do I ask for eyes for Christmas without sounding like a maniac? XD I think I'll ask for general art supplies, I always need paper

12. New release coming in 2 days!! The photos are adorable. I’m not really familiar with giant toast being in Hansel and Gretel, is this a different version? :XD:
      So far I definitely want miracle in tan. Anyone else interested?

13. Oh how cute! I love the little Rabbit dolls, especially the brown one <3

14. What do you mean about giant toast?

Edit: I see it now, maybe it’s the bread they put down on the trail to find their way back?

#134 NineOneThree, Sep 26, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    15. Am I missing something? All I see in the new collection is Hansel and Gretel

16. Oh I was looking at the promo photos of the dolls, there's rabbit dolls in the photos, I didn't see them listed.

17. I must be tired, lol! I went back and looked through the pictures, I was only processing the ones that are showing for sale at the moment.

#137 NineOneThree, Sep 26, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    18. They added more, and the event head is so cute! But calling it "Burnt Bread" is just, oh my lord, I cant stop laughing XD

19. I am in love with the bread purse!!! Omg

20. hope someone can help, i am rearranging my lati dolls today and taking out of the cabinet when I notice my Happy weekend ver. Hana (Lime) have a cracking on her left cheek, like the paint is cracking or the top spray not sure. I am very upset this is a first time for me. I kept them away from the sun and also in dark corner so avoiding any sunlight and i am in well air condition home. What can I do ? Does lati offer anything? TIA