1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Yellow Discussion part 27

Jun 28, 2021

1. Chinadoll, my Lime doll Hana has also had sealant cracking on her right cheek. It happened out of nowhere, she’s been kept in a drawer. As you probably know this is not the first time Lati has had sealant problems. Before it was only tan dolls. My Hana is normal skin color, which is dark, seems almost tan, so maybe that’s the issue again. I did respray just that area with Mr Super Clear, but you can still see the lifting. Lati did fix the affected dolls last time. I should have contacted them, but did not. I thought maybe I was the only one having issues.

2. I left a message with Lati and I bought it straight from them also. My hana has the pink skin. I am unhappy bec. I don't know how to do face up, if i can do face up i will not be this upset. Pink skin and Hana is my fave and this happen :( This hobby is very expensive and lime size also. It would cost me lots of money to get someone to do it and ship back and forth. ahhh

3. @chinadoll Oh no! I'm so sorry about your lati :( I'm not sure what can be done other than sending the head out to an artist and having it redone since it sounds like a sealant issue.

4. Lati replied and said want to see pic and coa , so i will do that later once I find the doll box LOL. I hope lati will take the head and redo it again and hope they will pay for shipping. I have ordered some dolls at lati still have not ship out yet so it can go with one of those orders back to me.

5. I wish they would do more tiny centaurs!

6. I'm still waiting on some clothes and eyes for him but my lighting was good so here's a photo of Leo with his new body! I also realized that the body Estelle is on is in fact not a Lati Yellow body (explained why the shorts don't fit her but they're incredibly similar), though the resin match is super close so I don't really mind.
      [​IMG]

#146 spacefallen, Oct 3, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 3, 2021

7. Got reply back from Lati, i need to pay for re make up fee and ship fee myself. :( I am not sure now if i should continue buying dolls from them. Bought soo many lati from them since they started and this is the type of reply I get kind of disappointed at their customer service. I might as well just leave it the way it is.

8. Has anyone else been having shipping issues within the US? I had ordered clothes for my Latis back in September and they arrived from the seller (located in Hong Kong) into California on time, but since they've gotten into transit within the states I havent had any updates. All I keep getting are confusing dual notifications each day at midnight saying both that its arriving on time and late.
      :(

9. China was in lockdown for a while because of the pandemic. Once they came out of lockdown a bunch of cargo ships were sent all at once and they all arrived at the port of Los Angeles at the same time and because we were still in lock down, there weren't enough dock workers and transport trucks to get the backlog of ships cleared. There are still a number of cargo container ships from China sitting in the bay waiting to be unloaded.

10. Ah, I didnt know about that. What has me confused is that the tracking number says that it was processed through the LA facility and departed to the next facility, but I havent had an actual update since then. It just keeps saying it's in transit every night (both on time and late) but I have no idea where it's at. I've ordered from the same seller before and the time it took from California to where I live has never been this long, especially without any scans saying where it's been in the meantime.

11. At least they admitted that it arrived in LA! I had one package that showed it was one a flight and USPS didn't admit it had arrived in the US for 30 days!

12. I've noticed that a lot of my packages are much slower as well. I've also noticed that I don't get tracking for international packages anymore. I even recently had a package sent within the US get lost recently, which has never happened before. Thank goodness it was just doll shoes and not an entire doll.

I hope this doesn't mean we are experiencing an over-all decline in both the quality and quantity of the services the USPS offers.

13. Well my tracking number never updated but the clothes arrived! USPS is getting so sketchy its sad :(
      Any who, here's my duo in their new clothes! Leo got some overalls and Estelle got a new dress :)
      [​IMG]

14. I bought Som, Seattle Limited Version second hand the other day, I’m excited to get her soon! Does anyone have that version?

15. Awww I used to have one, I miss her a lot. I’m excited to see yours!

16. She shipped fast and is here already! Of course I don’t have everything planned out for her. I have enough wigs and clothes but nothing suits her yet so it may be awhile before I show her off. She’s my first tan Lati Yellow and it’s a big difference, she is one I always liked but thought I’d never find in the price range I’m comfortable spending on one doll.

17. I always had issues getting wigs to fit my Som. Something about her head shape made all of them pop right off without a silicon cap. How is yours?

18. Dear all— where can I get a lati yellow or pukifee sized witch hat? :apirate:

19. I use silicone caps on all of them but I noticed her head shape, she wears the wigs differently from my other two Latis.

20. That's a good question! I've been having such a hard time finding accessories for my little Latis, I'm looking for a small winter scarf myself. I recall someone saying that they've gotten most of their seasonal doll accessories from craft stores that use them as decorations.