1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll Yellow, Green Basic - new BJD company

Aug 21, 2005

1. I really like the size of the 30cm dolls, but Ronnie looks too much like a copy of Uriel or some other Petit Ai for me. I wonder what Customhouse thinks of him.

I'm interested in full body shots of both sizes, though, as well as any new sculpts they come up with for the 30cm line. Hope the international site opens quickly.

2. I think he does look a bit CH too, but he's HAPPY >>; If CH made a happy Uriel I'd be all over him 'cause I know what CH is like...I'm not a big fan of "unknown" dolls. I mean, I have my Kid Delf An but he's not what I thought (not that I DISlike him at all, I love him...but I wish I could have seen owner pictures first).

EDIT: All in all I think that it looks similar but not ripped off.

3. I was surfing the Q&A section of the existing Latidoll site and it seems that Ronnie is 320000 Won or USD$311 I am not certain about this though, but it should give use it's price range at least.

4. But is that limited or basic edition?

-

5. *makes grabby hands* I want a Coco and Ronnie.... Coco reminds me of Ramiel, almost exactly, actually. And Ronnie looks like a Uriel, with Gabriel's mouth. Regardless I still want a 30 cm doll, always have.

6. I'm wondering that myself. I would swear up and down that he was a Petite Ai.

7. No clue...Babelfish = very hard to figure out.

8. I really don't think that they look that similar. I spent about an hour looking at Uriel v. Ronnie and they are certainly different. I mean, they look like they could be brothers but not twins if you know what I mean.

EDIT: But that's my opinion, everybody is entitled to their own.

9. Agreed. ^^; Love the other ones, but since I look at Petite Ais every day, I notice similarities with Ronnie. Little things like eye and nose shape. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but it's a little bothersome to me. :/

10. Since I know you know me (and what I want from a doll) you'd know that I wanted a happier Uriel...I didn't exactly want Gabriel but Gabriel was happier...so I guess (after thinking on this today) that I am on the fence on this one (as far as whether or not Ronnie is based on CH dolls), but I'm still going to get Ronnie because he looks like a happy Uriel (which is exactly what I wanted)...unless we find out that something shady is going on...then I would get CH in a second...I wouldn't want to give money to a company that steals molds or anything copyrited.

[/rambling]

11. They are the cutest! Not very original but oh my gosh cuuute!

12. The links dont' work anymore?

www.Latidoll.com
      http://Latidoll.cyworld.com

They look like the resin is a really nice color looks a bit like souldoll tone.
      Are there any other dolls that are 30cm tall? I like to keep in mind how hard clothing will be too find!

13. they don't work for me either....
      i want Lea sooo much~~! she's the first tiny i want.... i wish they can post the cost and i can start saving for her.....

14. Yo-SD and Petit Ai...some Ken clothes fit. Luckily I already have a Yo-SD so I already know how to deal XD;

15. I thought yo and ai are 10 inches but this one is a bit taller 1 1/2 inches more?

16. I don't think it makes a difference for clothes really...unless it's way taller or fatter...CH Ai are the same size as Latidoll about, Yo-SD are shorter at 26cm and Cutie Delf are 26cm (but fatter than Yo-SD, who are the skinniest).

We have to wait for full info of Latidoll to compare though, height isn't as much a factor as foot length/width, shoulder/arm length/width, hip/leg length/width and the circumference of the head.

17. they finally put up the pictures I required showing the difference between a white and a normal body. (under faq)
      The white is... really white... I suppose I prefer the normal skin.

18. I find myself drawn to Coco, she has that quiet happy look about her...like she's smiling over some secret joy. Then I realized her expression and coloring remind me of my SDC Kaede-Sugar. No wonder I like this little doll! :wink: My bank account breathes a sign of relief though, as it now appears she is sold out. :(

Juli DC :daisy

19. Ok. Ronnie is so getting added to my wishlist. I wish they had a nude body photo so I could see if he would make a good little brother for my unoas in the works.

EDIT: found body photos. Now if only there were comparison photos..

20. On the FAQ they have naked body shots.