1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll - Yellow, Green Special Limited.

Aug 28, 2005

1. I know, but I'm so excited!!

2. Gah, the suspense is KILLING me!! :crushed

3. Same here~!!! :barf :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. *itchy bank account*

5. I hope they open tonight soon!! I can't wait to see the tinies!!! *_*

6. Noooo! Miel's $650!
      *pouts* Out of my reach. :cry:

7. JESUS

8. Such a cutie! Maybe I can make that my birthday/christmas present... who knows, lol! I'd need to make him a little coat like the special one though, it's just too great! :D

(If you get one, be sure to take lots of pictures! haha)

9. Miel = tax refund...he's too much. I'm going to order Ronnie fer sure tonight :)

EDIT: I'm glad I didn't want special Ronnie, that's way too much money.

10. Yup, you could get an SD size for that price!
      And Ronnie's very cute too... I've always had a thing for the CH kids ;)

11. I want Ronnie!! I'd settle for the normal one, but I don't like that wig on him...

(Anyone who's ordering him, let us know what the wig size is! My guess is 6-7 but I wanna be sure)

Gawd, I wish I had the money to order him right now. :cry: Lydia's been so lonely lately, and I just know she'd love a little brother. :(

12. its up! cutenesssss but the price!

13. Well, it's not that bad considering. I paid $380 for Liam and he only came with a wig...However I agree about the high price for the 16cm ones x_x; and the Special Limiteds.

14. woooo just saw them. the price isn't too bad for the basics. the tinys aren't horrible out of reach. i paid 220 for my lillica and she's 10cm. I will buy a basic ronnie next month some time!!! the limiteds are rather expensive though.

15. Yeah, I agree...I highly doubt that even with the gorgeous costumes and such that they're really worth THAT much. *_* Anyone who gets the special limiteds have to be either filthy-rich or just plain outta their minds! :oops:

16. Agreed on both points. Luckily I like basic ronnie better...I'll just get basic Miel some day x_x.

17. My gosh those are spendy!

Before tonight I was having a hard time deciding on the limited Miel or the basic Lea (which I liked better than the limited Lea) I guess thats easily settled! LOL I just can't see paying 700$ (with shipping which is way too much for a tini also!) for a tiny! Even a limited and absolutely beautiful tiny. Unless I won the lottery or something :lol: