1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Latidoll - Yellow, Green Special Limited.

Aug 28, 2005

1. I ordered Basic Ronnie with Makeup and Normal Skin just now...I just wonder when I'll get an order confimation :0

Well now it came up on my page~ I can't wait x_x;
      But it might take a week for them to get my money because of the e-check they use...

EDIT: He is now my most costly doll but that's only because of the $60 shipping (I wanted him too much to let it get to me though). Liam could have been more (I was prepared to spend $500 on him) though, if I had ordered him from anywhere but d-h.com...

2. Does anyone know waht kind of payments they take?

3. Paypal only.

4. Ah! They're adorable...I adore Lea, I wish her head wasn't just quite so big though. Ah well still, she's so cute!

5. i was just checking out the eyes part of their shop and i noticed that the eyes are artistique. atleast some of the are.

6. Ronnie will be wearing some 14mm Artistique if they don't make him look creepy (or if I don't like the glass one he comes with) or I might order him some 16mm from the Artistique site if I don't like the glass one he comes with.

7. Ahhh, Lea is such a cutie! ^___^ The prices are really not too bad for the basic dolls. And the little hand parts they give for the Yellows are so adorably chubby. XD it's too bad the yellows really do look a bit out of proportion, with their big heads and small bodies (a cute look, but one which wouldn't fit in with my other dolls). I'm very very curious to see if the Yellow heads can fit on a larger body of some sort.

Since they give extra hands, I wonder if they have an easy-change hand system. And the resin on the body looks rather shiny/plasticky. The magnetic headcap is nice, but not the lack of a torso joint. I'm very interested to see the photos and hear the feedback when these little guys start getting delivered!

8. The only thing I don't like is the lack of torso joint, but I'll deal lol. ^^; I can't wait for Ronnie to come~

9. Lati corrected the price of Special-limited BJDs.

fortunately, it`s a drop in prices SOME. =)

here`s what they said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hello you all. This is Lati
      First of all, thank you fro all your interest in our products.
      We made a big miskake about fix a price of our special products by not due consideration.
      for that reaseon we downward readjustement of price.
      we will give you refund different price if you already pay for that.
      We appreciate you patience in this matter again and are making all effort to eusure everyting.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. Hardly enough though lol.

11. Wow, those Limited versiosn are pricey little things :o

I do like Limited Coco. She is adorable.

12. The speical edition price is too much higher than I expected.
      We finally gave up and ordered the normal version , Coco, Miel and 2 Ronia...^_^
      Can't wait to see these cuties.. :D

13. ahhhh i can't wait to see them too :D congrats congrats!
      I hope to get these lil buggers in the near future too O_O

14. Well, I don't want the special versions, so cool. X3

You will be mine someday, little CoCo. Not right NOW, obviously, but someday. X3 And probably you too, Renia. X3

I dunno, the proportions of of the Yellows don't bother me. X3 Maybe because I've watched too much anime in the past and I'm used to SD proportions(Super Deformed, not Super Dollfie, here. XD;;; ) being used for comedic scenes. X3

15. Limited version is too pricey :o
      Got a basic Ronnie in white skin :D

16. I'm more anxious for them to finally release their Blue line. I'm not overly particular about the smaller dolls. They are beautiful, they just don't speak to me.

I'm just browsing the website because I love the shop layout (web design nut, here :grin: ).

17. Geh. I still can't get over how much tinies cost. Even the normal Green with shipping cost more than my KD Ani did. ^^;

Ah well, maybe when I'm rich, famous, and not so cheap. They're really adorable.. just not worth that much to me. ;__;

18. Ok I wanted to see a NUDE of the renia, I never buy dolls without seeing a nude picture front and back prefered.

The whole sculpt is important to me.
      I also agree the price is too high for the special limited I was thinking more 500.00.

19. I agree, body sculpt is very important. ^_^ You can find nude photos on the FAQ!

20. Oh thanks Shan good find!!!

Damn the little ones look even more big headed nude LOL.
      I would like to know the neckmeasurement so we can see if these heads can be reused.
      I have one of the rare tiny volks fairies. He is 8 inches tall I am pretty sure that head would be the perfect size. Would be fun to have an extra head for my fairy.
      ** I hope they decide to offer the heads separately. Though I doubt it.

UM>>> Ronnie doesn't have a penis :(
      I never mind that on tiny ones though its nice if they do. But Ronnie needs one.I reall wanted to see a picture of Renia body, but from the pictures I can see its Very young more so than the face. I guess the bodies do look very similar to Petite Ai.

Not much body appeal for me there.