1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll Yellow SP 20cm Discussion part 1

Jun 18, 2007

1. Benny has clothes! Aunt Spampy is so talented!

[​IMG]

2. Aw, she looks so sweet with her dolly. Those are awesome socks too.

3. Minigrace: Your Benny is so sweet! And another tan! Benny really dose make such a cute girl! And love those eyes!

Krumi-Chan looking cool in her new overalls:
      [​IMG]

4. Lati Yellow Sp don't seem as popular do they, its such a shame!

5. Icecicle thank you, the socks are Spampy too.

Juliepinetree Krumi-Chan is adorable and so are her new overalls.

angel doll I wish this size was more popular so there would be more spam too. My Benny came on the smaller body. I recently put her on the taller body and really like the proportions but I still have her other body if I change my mind.

6. I managed to find a Sp tan body on ebay for my mystic Coco head, I think it really suits her. And this gorgeous dress from Antique Designs in Blythe size fits and suits her so well. Only problem is the body came with another... mystic Coco head, so now I have another floating head!

[​IMG]
      Sleeping Beauty by kayjay1809, on Flickr

7. kayjay, sleeping Coco :aheartbea

8. Ok Special peeps! I found an Etsy shop that can do LYSP special orders!!!! Dollygoround is the shop name and Macy is the creator.

[​IMG]
      Dark Baby by icewerks, on Flickr

This is her Dark Baby set and it fits my Bat Coco beautifully. Macy said she only had the measurements to work with which I find amazing considering how well it fits. She has some really cute things and I'm so excited to finally find SP clothes beyond the basic tees and leggings even if it's a special order request.
      I just had to share....

9. Thank you so much for this suggestion! I just purchased my first Lati Yellow sp. body and am awaiting her arrival, it's wonderful to know that she will have beautiful options. :) It's always been my dream to give my little Lati girls a big sister and this thread has been very helpful with finding clothing that will fit this big sister.

10. My pleasure! I know how hard it can be to find something a little more interesting or special for this size. :)

11. Hi all! While I don't come bearing any pictures this time (my little girl is eyeless, need to go get some putty!) I wanted to say that I am SO over the moon with my first SP Lati Yellow! :fangirl:

I don't understand why this size isn't more popular; it's really so cute and makes a perfect big sister to the little Lati Yellows. It also holds poses a lot better than the 16cm size too from what I've seen.

My first Lati Yellow was a pre-ordered winter tan Lea and I always regretted selling her in 2008. So my story is that she's back, many years later, and grew up into a SP! This new Lea is painted very similarly so it's perfect. She is now a true big sister to all of my other girls.

Seriously love this size so much! :aheartbea I hope it gets more love in the future and lots more clothing!

12. Oh, what a sweet story you have for her! I agree, I love this size too and wish they were more popular.

13. Shoes? Does anybody know where to get cute shoes to fit LYSP? I would love some cute shoes for my girl!

14. I know you can get T-strap/Mary Janes on ebay -- just type in 'Lati SP shoes'. My Bat Coco is wearing a black pair a few posts back in the thread...

15. minigrace I highly recommend the maryjanes from hotdotzblythe on ebay. Molly has them in lots of different colours (though now she has to share them with my Imda and Sprocket!). My only note of caution is that the metallic pairs I have don't fit the lati yellow sp feet. All the rest I have bought fit beautifully and you can fit socks underneath. There's two different styles - one is a traditional MJ and the other has a higher ankle strap. They come in a wide variety of colours though you have to keep checking to see what they have in stock. Over the last few years Molly has got them in black, white, various shades of brown, bright pink, pastel pink and various different polka dot combinations. You'll find them in the blythe section of their shop.

Please excuse the fact that I haven't buckled her shoes properly here...

[​IMG]Lati Yellow Sp tea dress by honeythorpe, on Flickr

16. Strudel says "Hii!" to all of the big brothers and big sisters Lati Yellow SP.

I love this size so much and can't believe that it isn't more popular; the body seems sturdier by far versus the regular LY body. Plus that would mean more clothing available for our girls/boys! :fangirl:

Honeythorpe - Love Molly's tea dress, and her face-up is beautiful! I need to check out those shoes on eBay; Strudel has yet to acquire any shoes but shoes are definitely next on my to-do list for her along with eyes. She's temporarily using Bat Child Noa's eyes.

[​IMG]
      Strudel - All grown up! by Deer Thistle, on Flickr

Hoping that Lati will release a token SP with one of their upcoming collections..:aheartbea This size is seriously so much love and we're past due for a SP release!

17. Hi Strudel! She's a sweetie...
      Yes, we are overdue for a new SP. It may be the only thing that gets me to order from Late Lati at this point ... ;)

18. wintryAbysss Strudel is beautiful! I really like her eyes. May I ask where you got them?

19. icicle - Strudel says thank you! :) I keep crossing my fingers for a limited LY SP..it feels like maybe the token Lati Yellow SP in the releases have been replaced with a token Lati White instead to celebrate their new body? I wish they'd have a release that covered LY, LY SP, /and/ LW (they don't seem to be selling/making the LW SP body anymore?) similar to the winter tans/cats/etc so that everyone can have their preference of LatiDoll tinies. I really love this SP body so much more.

Minigrace Thank you!! Her eyes are the 14mm glass eyes from Bat Child Noa release: http://latidoll.com/2007_en/index.htm?mode=product_view&big=2&mid=3&num=7795 :aheartbea

20. Here's my Lea who has grown up onto the Sp body. Her dress was made for Blythe dolls but fits perfectly

[​IMG]Tan Lea by Kayjay1809, on Flickr