1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll's Blue Line mini (part 2)

Aug 17, 2011

1. Choco,
      I have enough for him. I just wasn't expecting to order him til Nov xD
      Although, to spare myself Christmas time postal woes, I am suddenly liking the sound of October. o3o

Lina,
      Awesome questions! <3 I hope we hear soon!

2. Lati won't answer until it is Monday .. and I am not prepared to order him yet!
      I actually don't have any money left for him XD .. I didn't expect him to be available this soon :(

Queedie O_O order him if you can & want x))) ..

3. chocoang31, even if you can't order this time around, surely they will have a Christmas or New Year's event. I would think, especially in the western world, that they stand to make a lot of money at that time of year. I checked the Q&A board, but Lati is gone for the weekend.

4. Lina I hope so *prays* .. I have a wishlist but it kind of very hard to tell which doll to save for first o_O;;
      it is too difficult T^T

5. Well, Lati responded to my question about the Lati Blue ordering period, and this is what they said:

[TABLE="align: center"]
      [TR="class: text"]
      [TD="width: 10%"]
      Title
      [/TD]
      [TD="colspan: 3"]
      Hello, this is Lati​
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TD="colspan: 4"]
      [​IMG]
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      Name
      [/TD]
      [TD="width: 40%"]
      LaTi​
      [/TD]
      Date
      [/TD]
      [TD="width: 40%"]
      2011-09-26​
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR="bgcolor: 404040"]
      [TD="colspan: 4"][​IMG][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR="bgcolor: f4f4f4"]
      [TD="colspan: 4"] Lati Blue basic dolls are not available and we have not decided the ending date yet.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
      Lati
      [/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

I guess we will just have to wait and see. This response makes me wonder how well they speak and understand English, since just last week they gave me the impression that Lati Blue basic dolls will be restocked soon. I hope they do it soon, or I might be tempted to buy Minnie the next Soom Idealian 51 instead, lol.

6. That is a weird response lol I guess we'll just see ^^

It's as you said, if not now then I'm sure they'll come up for sale around the holidays. o3o
      I just hope shipping isn't too crazy >< I'm hoping to avoid Christmas doll stress by ordering just before lol.

7. In spite of their weird messages, Lati Blue has been restocked and you can put them in a shopping cart. I will have to wait until October 1, but still, here they are.

8. Oh That is wonderful to now Lina !
      I think they were thinking of limited or special Lati blue ! I really wanted Rei in tan skin *O* ..

I am actually very depressed & sad. I don't think I can risk & get a Lati Blue anytime in the future. Not a money saving problem, but I can't even say more. I just will enjoy seeing both of your boys and box opening for sure .

:(

9. I'm sorry, Chocoang. I hate it when real life gets in the way of my hobbies, and unfortunately, it happens all the time. I've decided to buy Rei this time and maybe buy him an alternate Rucas head the next time they are for sale. I wish I could buy him a bunch of clothes too, because I don't like having naked dolls and he is an odd size, but that will have to wait until later.

10. And so my time is starting! I ordered a Rucas earlier today and got my confirmation <3
      35 business days puts me at November 16 <3
      ^____^ I'm very excited to finally be waiting for my Raziel <3 <3

Lina,
      Soooo exciting ^___^ We will wait together <3

Aww Choco ; ;
      Maybe it won't be forever from now ^^ Maybe one day you can get him, or another one that you love even more <3

11. Congratulations, Queedie2! Did you order him with a faceup?

12. Lina,
      No I didn't. I ordered him blank because he's going to be modded before he gets a faceup.
      Raziel is a vampire. So you'll guys get to watch a journey xDDD
      He's to be the older brother of my VE Chloe. <3

13. I'm ordering mine blank too, because I want to paint him to look older than Minnie, who I am also planning to repaint to look older. I want them to look like they're in their 20's and their time period is in the 1920's. I like to time travel a lot with my dolls, but it usually means that I end up buying extra dolls for their world. I'm a goofball. ;)

14. Queedie it is like you said, may be later though I wished for him now :( . Certainly not now, I should slow down and save more. May be a doll every 2 months would be acceptable or something around that. It is really annoying if things in life get mixed up and effected you in different ways, even in things that are not connected to the main conflict / problem!

Awwww !!! I am so happy for both of you, so I got to see the both mold box opening ! How amazing ^^ <3

15. Lina,
      The 20s era was so cool! I'm super excited to see your dolls together 8D <3

Choco,
      It is hard to wait ; A ; I remember waiting 5 years to get my very first doll >< I thought that I would never be able to get one. lol. And now I'm thinking...I should really stop buying more o3o I only have plans for one more (A Honey Delf Cream for Raziel's son) and I think that's it for me xD <3

16. Ok, then, I just ordered Rei, NS, with the muscular body. I shall probably have to eat rice and beans the rest of the month, but that's ok. I hope that before he arrives I can order the "school look" outfit for him, which is the sweater/shirt/pants outfit that they show him in. At least, he won't be naked and I can draw around them to make a pattern to sew for him (or get someone else to sew for him). Does anyone know if he can wear any shoes except Lati shoes? I'd like some plain black short boots or shoes for him.

17. Lina,
      Congrats on your order 8DDD I'm excited that we're having one of each over here lol :3
      I'm under the impression that regular MSD shoes will fit the blue boys, because they have thinner feet. Though, I am making a second clothing order like you are xD I will be including a pair of shoes in there just in case. Once he gets here, I can cram his feeties into all my msd shoes I already have and see what fits lol.

From reading around DOA in various threads, I'm also under the impression that
      Nine9 http://nine9style.com/index.php
      and
      Diverse Designs http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ragon-Geisha&p=7990730&viewfull=1#post7990730
      fit our future boys?

18. Ooo, good! I think I will have to sew for him a little, but fortunately men's suits haven't changed all that much since the 1920's. If I add braces (or suspenders) to a basic collarless white shirt, and a cap or hat, I think he will have the right casual look. I just don't want to have to make shoes too. ;)

19. Yays for the boys :D ..

20. 12 business days down....
      @o@ roughtly 20 more to go

lol <3