1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll's Blue Line mini (part 2)

Aug 17, 2011

1. Has anyone ever added some items to a doll order? I don't know if I need to wait for an invoice from Lati for the additional items or pay them now through PayPal. I can't seem to see their PayPal address on the website, and when I placed the order, I didn't get a link directly to PayPal. I wish all doll websites would do things the same way. *sigh*

2. Linakauno,
      I'm not sure! They are all different. I would shoot them an email and tell them you intend on adding to your order and ask how they want you to go about it. <3

3. Alrighty then...just in case anyone wants to know in future, I asked on their Q&A board to combine my orders (cut and pasted in the order numbers from my order list) and when I logged back in today, they gave me a link to a private payment for the additional amount I owed. Very efficient! Now, if they will only send the clothes I ordered with my doll. I noticed in the waiting thread that they seem to leave out things when they ship. I only ordered the schoolboy outfit and a pair of shoes, so maybe they'll get it right.

4. Linakauno,
      That's good to know! <3 Thanks for the tip!
      I hope that they are able to get everything together all at once for you too! <3

~~

17 business days down on my wait! o3o The time is really going by slowly on this one XDD

5. Looking for the Lati Blue boy owners out there! <3
      Is there any picture spam floating around? :D

Getting antsy as my waiting period is slowly getting toward the supposed end, assuming of course that Lati is on schedule. 11 business days to go! Give or take xD

Super super excited :D

6. I'm getting a little excited too. I'm going out of town for a job the last week of November for a couple of weeks and really hope he will arrive before I go. If he's late, I will have to arrange for someone to be at my house to sign for him and that's always a big pain. Reminds me, I haven't bought him a wig yet, so I'd better start looking around for one.

7. Getting even more anxious! xD
      There is only 7 more business days to my wait if Lati is running on time.

I ordered some clothes for him already o3o at TATAbjd <3 He'll be so handsome.
      And spoiled already >>; My other dolls are giving him the hairy eyeball already and he isn't even here yet heheh. Sorry kids o3o

8. I hope they are running on time, but I'm never optimistic when it comes to doll companies. I usually add about six weeks to their estimated shipping time unless I am ordering from Dollshe. For Dollshe, I add about a year. ;)

9. LOL Lina,
      A year?! Wow xD
      Yeah ; A ; 6 weeks is about the average delay isn't it? I hope not for Raziel's case. lol.
      I am already like D8 come hoooome lol. Cause I'm a nut. xD

10. They will come together ! The wigs are the main things getting delayed . I had wigs arriving alone in 2 times :P .. I donno what is the story of Lati & the wigs. I also got some clothes for my boy from Lati, I just adore Lati quality :3

Queedie ~ when does your boy arrive !?!!
      And what are you modifying in him *A* !

11. Oh man, Choco! Am I glad I didn't get any wigs hehehe.
      I am getting an uber long claret colored wig from the Happy Camille GO that's going on Y^Y <3
      Cause he's got forever long gorgeous locks of burgundy hair..... puurrrr oh wait did I say that out loud? o3o;;

lol to answer your question I am attempting some elfy ears on the boy. If they don't work out then I'll just remove what I did before it cures and hardens and give him regular ears lol. His hair will probably cover them up anyway. And then he'll be sent off to Angel Toast for vampy fangs and a lovely, dark, Tim Burton-esque faceup that I am incapable of doing for myself. That is, of course, granted I'm able to snag a December spot on her commission list.

My 35 business day mark is November 16th. So...I should have him before the month is over? :o
      Speculation! I certainly hope so anyway xD His sisters will be so thrilled that he's home lol.

12. Queedie2: Just a warning since I've gotten wigs for my Lati boy in the HC GO as well. Be careful what size you order! Even the size I ordered the first time was big on him a little, and when I ordered the same size a second time, it was even bigger and doesn't fit at all. These boys have pinheads, and aren't the same size as your standard MSD. I'd definitely discuss sizing with Shelly in detail.

13. My 35 day mark is around the end of the third week in November. If he's late in arriving, I will be out of town working and will have to have someone come to my house while I'm away to sign for him. I'll be gone for two weeks or so. Since our dolls are blank, maybe they'll ship them out first. I try to not order dolls if I know that I'll be away when they might arrive, but with Lati, I just didn't want to wait months for the next ordering period. I bought a brown Monique short-hair boy wig for him. I'm still thinking about his name. I name my dolls ordinary human names unless they're fantasy creatures. This guy will belong to my 1920's time traveler group, so he will have an old-fashioned name.

Edit: I'm thinking about Albert. He looks like a Bertie to me.

14. Kendrah,
      Yeah ; A ; I am worried about the size being too big, I've read around in the old Lati discussion that there were wig fitting problems > < I'm expecting a bit of slippage on the wig especially since it is really super long and probably heavy. So I'm hoping to some how either get uber lucky, or fix the problem somehow xD If worse comes to worse, someone else can wear it or I can sell it :/ But hopefully I can make it work ^_____^

Lina,
      I agree, not wanting to wait for the next order period prompted my order too.
      Albert sounds like a very handsome option ^^
      This site here shows the 100 most popular names from 1920-1929 if you need more options. Throw around a couple names xD
      .......or 100 o3o
      Although, depending on when your story takes place and how old your doll is supposed to be, you can look at the name bracket of an earlier decade ^^
      http://www.thinkbabynames.com/popular/1/us/1920-1929

15. What size did you order, Queedie2? I can at least find out what size my wigs are in, so you don't order larger than that thinking it would fit?

16. Kendrah,
      The smallest size any of the wigs were listed under was 18cm. I think the Lati needs a 16.5cm though right? Maybe I can ask if she can order it smaller o3o but I ordered the smallest size I could get. I should ask Shelly about it maybe. What do you think? :o

17. Size update:
      Wig caps are stretchy.

25cm (about 10 inches)
      22-23cm (about 9 inches)
      20-21cm (about 8 inches)
      18cm (about 7 inches)
      16.5cm (about 6.5 inches)
      15.5cm (about 6 inches)

They've even started listing a tiny sized wig, apparently, though that's not relevant to our interests. When I made my last order, the wig sizing was categorized differently, I guess. The wig I ordered was "wig size: MSD 6-7." The label on the wig (since it doesn't fit, I never took it off) reads something that LOOKS like it might say 17cm. But I can't be sure. The wig was ordered in the same size on the first run, though I don't have the tag anymore. IT fit much better than this wig. You might want to note on your order to HC that these dolls have low dome heads. The big difference between my first and second wigs (in the exact same size and style) was that the dome on the second wig was far too large. There are pictures on the HC thread, but I'd say that borders on no longer relevant to Lati so just PM me if you can't find them.

All in all, just be careful. I've already spent something like $40 trying to get the appropriate wig for my kid. HC wigs are AWESOME, and the customization means they're great for Lati kids, but we have to be careful when we order the sizing so that HC knows what they're dealing with. I'd definitely recommend dropping down a size, especially if someone has measured the Lati boys to confirm that they're 16.5 cm.

18. Kendrah,
      Thanks you for the info! :D
      I'll see if the size can be changed for his <3

19. YOU GUYS,
      omg I'm flailing xD
      Raziel, my blue Rucas boy, HAS SHIIIIIIIPPPPPPEDDDD 8DDDDD <3 <3 <3 <3
      *squee*

And in other exciting news,
      Shelly changed the wig size to 16.5cm for me so it should fit well ^^ <3 <3

*flails away*

20. Are you serious?!! That is so great! I can hardly wait to see him. I hope this means that mine will ship before I leave town for a while. I LOVE doll companies that ship on time. The only other one I know about is Dollmore. I have gotten a Dollmore doll within two weeks.