1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll's Blue Line mini (part 2)

Aug 17, 2011

1. Congrats to all the new owners of the LatiBlues! I have had my guy for several years, and once had a Latiblue Mystic as welll.

I find my Rucas to be very easy to change looks, and people are correct about the wigs. The heads tend to be on the smaller size. Of course this enables them to look a lilttle older, so it is a trade-off.

The pics below show old faceups, my guy presently has a much improved one! In fact I have extra Rucas head that has a darker faceup.

From the archives, a little spam.

Rucas, and Mystic latiblue boys

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Oh, he's lovely! I can hardly wait for mine to get here, although I ordered Rei. I bought him a dark brown Monique wig and hope it fits.

3. Linaaaa!
      YES I am serious xD I was talking to my friend about a news story headline I saw in the sidebar while I was logging into my email. And then my inbox loads and in MID-sentence I was like GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP D8
      <3 lol
      She's like o A o whaaaaaat ?!
      It was funny xD
      I hope this means your Rei will be shipped soon too!!!

Chopsart,
      Thank you for the spam <3 I love Rucas photos :D Yours is handsome, I'd love to see his current faceup ^^

-------

edit: Wow, he's made it all the way to LA already <3 :D I'm hoping his time in customs will be quick > o <;

edit2: 8DD He's been released from the customs! woo! <3 <3

4. Woot! I have a tracking number but it doesn't show up yet. Queedie2, do you have a good link for EMS tracking? I've tried several, but am not sure that they work.

5. Lina!! <3
      The one on Lati is the one you need to use
      It is this link:

http://service.epost.go.kr/iservice/ems/ems_eng.jsp

It'll give you pop up windows in Korean, just keep pressing cancel. You'll get to the page.
      Copy in your tracking number. (It starts with an EM### don't copy the EMS in the beginning lol)
      and when you send it, keep pressing cancel on the pop ups again. Then voila! Tracking info 8D

I'll be checking my mail this afternoon in........ 9 hours 8D
      I hope my boy is there <3 <3
      Obsess much? 9 hours holy crap, I really should get to bed lol

I hope the tracking works for you Lina!!! 8D I'm so EXCITED that you have a tracking number XDDDD <3

6. Thanks, Queedie2. I put my number in, but it's not there so far. I'll check again tomorrow. Still, he's on his way. Woohoo!

7. The number will usually show up by tomorrow. I was told by my postoffice that the site is only updated once a day in the evening. So check tomorrow.

8. My tracking number showed up today, so this is good. He appears to be at the airport in Korea. I hope he manages to fly here, clear customs, and get to me in Texas by Wednesday, because I have to leave town for two weeks or so next Friday for a free-lance job I have coming up, and Thursday is a national holiday with no mail delivery. I hate to cut it so close; it makes me really nervous. I try really hard to order dolls for times I know I will be home, but with dolls, you never know. Usually I get dolls in about 5 days from Asia.

9. Lina,
      I hope he gets to you in time 8D That would be amazing <3 <3

; ^ ; I was disappointed when my mail turned up empty today. Perhaps he'll be there tomorrow ^^ <3

10. I can't wait to see the pics of all the new latis once they find their way home! i love my lati boy so much! i was taking pics today for reference material for a painting and this pic turned out so good i just had to share! :fangirl:
      [​IMG]

11. oh and i need to get my guy a new wig. does any one know what sizes/brands fit the best? i was lucky and the previous owner of my doll sent the wig she got from lati.

12. I've always had to use things like rubber bands to make wigs sit on the head-- never found anything that fit better than direct from Lati. As long as it's 6-7" you should be good-ish. : )

My guy is getting reshelled into a different mold, so I've retired this doll into a drawer to be used for face-up practice. Bye Kon! See you later when you're your new mold. I haven't taken any new photos of him at all, so here's an old one:

[​IMG]

13. Oh man chienism!! i have to have you do a face-up on my rei one day! i just love your style!

14. Chienism
      ; A ; I'm sad that you're re-dolling Kon!
      I love him very much and he was really a deciding factor in getting my own Rucas xD
      It will be sad to see you go! Y^Y I enjoyed your photos Kon!

~~~

Speaking of my own Rucas, he finally arrived this afternoon <3 <3

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ing-my-LatiDoll-Blue-Rucas-Raziel-Image-Heavy

Dev-nyo,
      I've only had my boy a few hours xD
      The wig he's wearing right now was made for my Minifee by Monstro Designs.
      I think it fits pretty well :o I'll have to go through all my wigs and try them on him just to see what works better ^^
      I must say your boy is really cute xD He looks kind of bright eyed 8D <3
      ; A ; and I love Rucas hands <3 <3

15. He's just great! I am getting very excited to see my guy now; I just love getting new dolls. My little guy landed in Chicago overnight, so I am very hopeful that I will see him soon.

16. Lina
      Chicago is close! :D I hope your Rei gets to you speedy fast from there ^_____^ <3
      ; ; <3 He will be lovely xDD

17. As long as he can clear customs in a day or so, I think he will be here early next week.

18. Any news, Lina? D8 <3

19. Not yet, Queedie, I just checked a minute ago. It looks like he has cleared customs and is outward bound, but they haven't updated tracking since the 19th (it's early on the 21st here). I think he could turn up as early as today, or maybe tomorrow.

Update: He is here! Unfortunately, he will not work for my Bambi Brava's mate because his head is way too small. In fact, to my eyes, his head is slightly too small for his big body. I am actually very pleased though, because I have another boy head on a body that is too small, so I have switched heads. They both look perfect to me now and I think they can be brothers. I'll post photos later after I remember where my camera is.

20. Yaaay 8D
      That's awesome news, Lina :D
      I'm glad that they worked out ^^ <3

I can't wait to see your brothers :D