1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll's Blue Line mini (part 2)

Aug 17, 2011

1. The tale of two boys: here is my Leeke Wien's head on the big Lati body and his little un-planned brother, Lati Rei on the smaller Doll Leaves MSD body. And of course, the cause of all the trouble in the first place, my Bambicrony Brava. It worked out ok in the end, but it was not what I planned. I still want an older guy for her, so the search continues.

[​IMG]

2. Lina,
      I love how they look! 8D They are amazing!
      xDDD These brothers aren't related to your Brava right? The boys should be fighting over her perhaps?
      hehehe

Really, I loove your boys ^o^ They look great and I love them in the school uniforms <3

3. I'm not sure who is related to whom at this point. I am waiting for inspiration to strike. The do have names, though. The bigger one is Sidney and the smaller one is Albert (Bertie). I like old-fashioned names for my dolls.

4. Has anyone seen the photos of the J P Limited Dreaming Lyn?! She is gorgeous! I'm tempted to buy my first Blue Lati!! I've never had a bjd of this size so I'm not sure if it would work out but wow she is amazing and has me wanting to bring her home!!

5. OMG I saw the Lati Blue Lyn.....I love her, totally want her! I was checking Lati's site, but i cannot tell if her price includes her outfit and when her ordering period is up....does anyone know?

6. Lyn is extremely cute ^____^ <3 <3 I love her face :D

Jenniekay,
      The price is not included in that cost.
      You check the boxes of the things you want and the price is listed next to each item.
      You add that price to the doll cost that is listed and you will get your subtotal :)
      $240.00 is for a nude doll with a pair of random acrylic eyes and NO faceup.

7. I had a question for this thread. Am I able to order lati blue parts at any time, or are there certain ordering periods for those as well? Sorry, I am still very new to the Lati world and am unsure how some of this works. ^ ^;;

8. PrincessEv,
      I am under the impression that you can order the parts separately at any time.
      But, you will spend about $70 extra to have the doll if you buy it in pieces ; A ;
      I think it is worth it to wait until the dolls are available to buy whole again. <3

9. Thanks for answering my question! I have already purchased a discounted head on the mp, maybe I'll just wait around and see if I can find a discounted body as well. If not, well, I knew I'd end up paying more buying the parts instead of the full doll just because I did a price compare beforehand. I don't know when I'll be able to afford the rest of the doll, which is why I needed to know if I should purchase the body before basic orders close on the 19th (according to their site), or if the parts were available anytime. :)

10. Aaah I see!
      Yes, as far as I know, they are available all the time ^____^ <3

11. Good news! I found another body for my Yern head (it's a DZ body) and I've heard that they can use the MNF hook hands. Parts may need to be blushed to match, but I am so ecstatic right now! She's becoming the dream doll I never knew I wanted until now. :P

12. Yay! I just bought a second hand Lati Blue Cara on the marketplace! :D

13. Hello,

I received my Rucas couple weeks ago, so exciting.

Bought him to pose as boyfriend for my girls, but oh no, his head is too small for my girls:-(

Now trying to think, if I can afford a new girl, or if I should give up on him.

So sad as this is my first MSD size boy doll and he is so cute - what to do?

14. OMG this doll would be perfect with my Rucas, I think I need to save for a girl and not give up on my boy!

I did not see the dreaming style in basics, is the closed eyes Lyn only available limited?

15. That was my dilemma with my Rei. I love my mini girl and am keeping her, so I switched heads with a smaller body for Rei. The small head on the big body just looked wrong to me. I am very pleased with my big Leeke mini head on the Lati body though, because he was a terrible bobble head. I am never really sure about dolls until I see them in person.

16. Oh, looked at your photo, I see now what you did. Now the head looks right size!

Still thinking what to do, am not sure, if I am comfortable swapping heads, this Leeke head seem to fit on the body better than the original though. Should have done my research before buying the doll.

Better lay my boy to rest in his box and think it over during Christmas time:-)
      Just hate spending all these $ for wrong size.

17. I've never had a problem with my Lati boy's head being too small for the girl he's meant to be with (though she's his sister rather than his girlfriend). After all, they're just more mature dolls, with the head actually more naturally proportioned than most BJDs. Maybe a fuller wig would solve the problem, if you're loathe to buy a new body and do some crazy body swap?

18. I do not have a Lati girl, I think that is the problem.
      Actually my girls have huge heads and are not to mention here:-) which is why I should have paid attention and vision Rucas with my girls.

Anyways bought a new pukifee today so no $ left.
      I have mostly had tinies before, I like to sew for them more than adult kind dolls.

My house never had room for boys before, but recently being addicted to the Korean historical dramas, watching dramafever more than regular tv, I thought some role play would be fun.

Dressing them like in the historical dramas would be fun or like some of them flower boys in other dramas - oh well I let the thought rest for now until I find/can afford a girl suitable for my guy.

19. I don't own a Lati girl either. That's what I was trying to say. XD What company is your girl, out of curiosity? And I still think that you might be surprised by how much change a fluffier/fuller wig might give your boy. :)

20. THe Lyn with closed eyes is a limited and is not available all the time. So if you want her you need to order her. I wanted another doll and they never released another similiar to her. It has been 2-3 years and I've kicked my self.
      :...(