1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LatiDoll's Blue Line mini (part 2)

Aug 17, 2011

1. Sad cannot order this time, sobs

Also this doll has more womanly body, and I prefer the flat chested ones like dollstown Seola, but like the face on sleepy Linn better.

Well it's probably going to take a year till I can order again, had my front teeth fixed, and that just cost too many dolly dollars.

Also I am not sure, if I should move "up" from the tinies:-)

2. I only have those "American" and "Australian" msd size dolls, and their heads are huge, they are not allowed on this board so I cannot mention company either - right?

But no worries, better take more time before running to order any girl for now - well I pretty much have to wait till money grows again.

3. Yay, my second hand Cara just left Sweden this morning! Wonder how much longer she'll be on her way to me ^^. I think I already know her new name...

4. Meet Mya! :D

[​IMG]

Mya is a Lati Blue Cara, my second BJD :). I bought her here on DoA. I just did her faceup but natural daylight was gone, and after looking at the pictures I think I'll need to do some touching up tomorrow, lol... Is that lipstick right next to her mouth?? ;)

5. Evelien,
      Mya is so gorgeous ^^ <3
      I like her! Have you done any touching up on her face or her style?

~~~~

Raziel is away getting his faceup done ^_^ I modded his ears to a point, which you can find on my flickr in his folder. His faceup artist is giving him some vampire teeth and a lovely moody dark face up ^_____^ <3
      I can't wait to have him back ; A ; <3

On the note for pairings with other dolls, Raziel (who is a Rucas) is paired with a Minifee Seorin ^^ <3 I think they're cute xD <3

6. I haven't done any touching up anymore because to be honest I'm not bonding with her at all. That combined with financial trouble has made me decide that I will sell her very soon :(

7. Bronwen (my Yern hybrid) should be back from "the spa" soon. I can't wait to share photos with everyone. :)

8. Please do share, I couldn't decide betwen Yern and Cara so finally purchased Cara. Don't have funds for Yern next.

9. I'm anxiously awaiting photos as well ^^ <3
      I love Lati spam xD <3 Hopefully I can contribute soon ; ; but Raziel hasn't been started yet ; ;
      Soon! <3

10. I am thrilled to finally be able to share my girl with you all! :)

[​IMG]

11. She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Well, I've been watching faceup tutorials and I'm so inspired! In fact, my Lati blue boy is the one who needs help the most, LOL, so he's gonna be the first one I re-do. Just have to ah... um... clean the kitchen and my desk area first.... so don't hold your breath, LOL

12. Thank you IngieBee. :)

I look forward to seeing your Lati Blue boy once he's re-done!

13. Ugh, I won't let myself start projects again though until I get my work area cleaned up and under control, LOL.

BTW, I really love that shirt your lovely girl is wearing! Has she a name yet?

14. Oh yes, her name is Bronwen (though I often simply call her Bron). :) The shirt was made by The Happiest Princess! I'd love to get Bron more shirts made by her at some point, but we'll see.

15. Princess,
      Bron is so gorgeous! <3 <3
      ^^ <3 She looks very photogenic 8D <3

16. Anyone here who has a Lati and a Dikadoll doll with natural (or normal yellow) skin..? I want to know if they'd be a good resin match :)

17. Evelien,
      I don't have a Dikadoll :(
      Sorry! Hopefully, someone else here does :D

18. Thank you so much! Yes, the camera does seem to love her. ^ ^

Sorry Evelien, but I don't have a Dikadoll to compare. D;

EDIT: 2-2-12 Here's a newer photo of Bronwen
      [​IMG]

19. Well i've gone and totally fallen for the Blue Line Boys, but it's looking near impossible to find them. Does Lati truly limit basic ordering periods for them a lot or is there hope that I can get my hands on one of them soon? I still can't decide between the two of them. If anyone has the gents and wouldn't mind sharing pictures I'd be grateful

20. It has looked that way (limited ordering periods) for a few years now. I'm just glad my getting the money together lined up with when an ordering period opened (admittedly, I've now had thothep for a few years...)

Here's my bratling, a Rei Christopher who jumped in the Rit shortly after he came home:
      [​IMG]
      And he likes to tell stories
      [​IMG]
      No, I wasn't working on the dolls this morning, I teach painting and was developing a new class.

I love the sculpting of his hands, and can't get over the fact that even though I ordered the model body he is the most muscular of my boys.