1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lee-el : 90cm Dolls

May 2, 2013

1. It seems their heads are not for me but I'm totally looking forward to seeing that body!! :D I have ios 80cm doll and I feel it's very giant and long, though it's not so beefy like some idealian or iple eid.. But female 90cm doll with beautiful head would be lovely, i could even imagine gray skin or some other crazy fantasy colors.. prices would be crazy too then i'm sure haha

Why any company doesn't make just 100cm dolls haha, not always 70,80,90.. that would be the king size! I know that one 170cm but uhm.. human sized, too hard to handle lol.

2. XD Totally agreed Adalwolf!hehe I kinda feel like 100cm or so would be ideal. I wish I could make all my dolls that height. Dollmore's Lusion doll is the only one I know in that height range but I don't like child-like dolls at all. Their Elysia head is pretty and not as childish as the other 2 faces, but even if she was fully clothed, there are things about the body I don't like. Like the wrists and ankles being so thick.

I could be in trouble if more doll makers make 100cm dolls that I like.

3. I'm curious to see the girls as well. I tried their website and it is saying exceeding traffic limits. :( I guess I'll check back in a few days, all depends on the price and the look of the bodies.

Agreed with Eleysia I love her, but almost $3000 with shipping and all eek..will be nice to see some other companies doing these larger dolls.

4. I love Alzads outfit. To bad they don't make it for ID 72 size.

I don't even thing I'll be ably to use any of the pieces :(

5. This tan guy has really cool outfit!! wow!! and their body looks quite nice. Let's see their future heads, i'm not very impressed now but it's better xD

6. Holy ... ! *takes deep breath* O-kay ... I guess I know what I'll be saving up for if LLT doesn't release their Ludwig anytime soon ...

7. Gorgeous bodies, still a little pricey for me but we'll see when the girls come out I may be tempted, especially with that wonderful tan color. I wonder if these will be a available at all times or just special editions? According to the site right now it says all of them are sold out.

8. Ok, pretty. But where are the posing pics? The sitting, the showing exactly how the joints work photos? Would love more close face photos so we can get a good look sans hair and shadows. And Holy #$*# on the price of the clothes and that doesn't even include shoes. Love to know the weight of the doll. Might have to get a stroller to lug this one around. My IDs and IH big guys are heavy enough. Can ya tell I'm in a state of shock?? That chant of "want BIG dolly" ringing through the back of my head isn't helping. Oh Santa, I know what I want for Christmas....

9. anyone get an answer if they will take layaway yet??

10. I agree. Lots of info is missing.. Posing pictures, blank heads and which resin they use? urethane or french? I expect urethane if there's no mention anything about french, but sometimes I've guessed wrong.. it does look urethane though, better!

11. There is one sitting pose in their gallery on the site...thats all I've seen http://www.lee-el.net/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD6&choose2=&choose1=&pagenow=1&CB=&ID=1 also gives the weight with the measurements says 4.4kg.

@Crazyapple: ah ok thank you I'll check back..thanks.

12. Holy the prices just went up?? They were 1,567 for Alzad this morning, now he is 1,634.

I still have my fingers crossed that they will make kick-butt clothing for the 70cm range size.

13. Same thoughts here but please without rising prices like you said XD I noticed that too.. Well, too expensive for me atm, extremely.. but yes they are big and gorgeous.. nevermind.

14. If these guys only had double-jointed legs!.. I won't even have a second thought about buying them.

I just wonder.. Weighing >4.5kg including wig and clothes, won't the body be bulky on double-jointed knees or it totally depends on stringing and sueding?

Thanks in advance!

15. I wouldn't say those heads are impressive, but they're not bad at all. As the "first heads", I think they're "neutral" enougth to please a lot of people.
      I do like that body and it's really nice to see huge dolls other than AOD's (because I'm not really a fan of those), now people have another option for taller man.

The whole store looks promising, I really hope they'll release more heads for the big boys, and also girls to interact with them.
      Also, I'm pretty curious about how ther smaller lines will look like. Accoarding to what I see from these big guys, I'm pretty convinced I'm gonna like them a lot!

About that, I think (as I could see from the pics) the joints have some kind of "lock" that keeps the legs streight, so the doll can stand better without kicking and falling down. If they are like some other SDs I have, the "joint lock" also locks when the leg is bent, so it can keep the position better.

16. Rabiruchi, thanks for the explanation! I'll go and check my gang for that kind of lock. I have to admit I never paid attention to that detail.

Count me in for the comparison of Lee-el and AoD. Although I'll ask the company about their plans on double-jointed knees.
      Love the sculptured veins on lower body! I very much look forward to see Lee-el's ladies..

17. Whew, I think I can breathe a sigh of relief on these guys. I'm picky even with the dolls that I have. The proportions are too off for me. I like 'em a little more realistic. Heads are too small, legs are too long and lack detail. The limbs don't have the definition that the torso has, which I find odd. I like my boys muscular, so that lack of definition in the limbs makes him too soft for me. The veins are really nice! But another odd detail when muscular definition is lacking.

I like that the hands and feet are proportionate though. Iplehouse's hands and feet are disproportionately huge while Mecha Angels and IOS's 80's feet are so teensy for their height.

Still in trouble if they come up with good tall girl sculpts though!

18. http://www.lee-el.net/board/view.php?board_name=DREAMBOARD6&choose2=&choose1=&pagenow=1&CB=&ID=1
      WOW is he sitting on a human size couch ? and do you think that doll he is holding is msd size or SD size ?

I bet it would be fun to sew clothes for these boys

one word=layaway

19. Compared to the few other 90cm dolls in existence, these guys look great!

20. Shame on the price. Way too much for me. Especially when I can get a Mecha Angel or IOS for several hundred dollars less. Those last ten centimetres aren't worth it.