1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lee-el : 90cm Dolls

May 2, 2013

1. I've checked iple but none that I like. Guess my boys will be stuck with long hair for awhile :)

2. Hi guys! The Lee-el web is back up, I don't know if that's a good sign or not. :/ It says that the CRay Team is responsible for sculpting Lee-el boys, but I have no idea if the sculpting team has a twitter or Instagram where we could talk to them.
      I have been dying for a Lee-el Chris since 2014, but I am so afraid to order. :( At least Paypal made the dispute time longer so I would be covered if I order.

EDIT: Cray Team also did some sculpting work for Crobidoll if anyone's interested. They did the M Line Crobi body and the Rahid head.

#522 HanaHikari, Jan 15, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    3. Okay, but are they going to fulfill the outstanding and unresolved orders? :\

4. @Osaka Yeah, that's what I'm interested in too. I tried sending them an email and a Q&A form, I wonder if they will reply.

5. @HanaHikari --It will certainly be interesting to see if they reply finally. I think I will try emailing them again too. I would still love to get a Livan someday, but it is going to take a very long time for me to be willing to trust them enough to purchase.

6. @Osaka Yeah, definitely try, who knows. If I ever save up the $900, I'm still not gonna trust them, I'm gonna trust Paypal to keep me safe.

7. @HanaHikari --I'll certainly be shouting from the rooftops if there is any sort of response. ^^;

8. Fingers crossed, hoping they are back and can fulfill all orders past and future!

9. I might just drop them a line... out of curiosity, did anyone ever bring home a Selina? I don't know that I've ever seen owner pictures.

10. Oh, it was nice to see more Lee-el doll photos here!
      Here is one of mine, taken during Christmas:

[​IMG]karlkai-07 by Kai Pirinen, on Flickr

Also, is Lee-el really doing a comeback? I found nothing about that. If Lee-el starts to exist once more, I hope they will sort out all of the old unfulfilled orders before accepting more.
      Has anyone got any replies to their messages?

#530 Karl-Kai, Feb 6, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    11. What a wonderful photo! It's like you caught him by surprise as he was walking by.

12. Yes, nice photo! He looks almost perfectly in scale with the tree and presents. And I love that shirt! He looks great!

13. madera and aernath, thank you both! I’m happy to hear your lovely comments. Taking pictures of Kaino is so much fun, as is getting him clothed. :3nodding:

14. #534 Karl-Kai, Feb 14, 2017
    15. He's just perfect!

16. Okay, I had to brush the dust off him, (omg-I had to brush the dust off him!!) but we got a quick Valentine's Day photo!

[​IMG]Singha - Leeel tan Alzad by aernath, on Flickr

17. I am so green with envy and kicking myself in the rump over not grabbing one of these guys when I had the chance. So amazing!

18. madera: Thank you very much! And hopefully one day the chance of getting one of these guys comes back to you.

aernath: Wow, he is handsome! Great that he got the dust off of him, he should hang around this thread more often. The jewel heart fits perfectly in the Valentine’s Day theme!

19. Happy April's Fool day!
      I am not going to prank anyone, rather than that, here is a photo of Kaino:

[​IMG]karlkai-09 by Kai Pirinen, on Flickr

#539 Karl-Kai, Apr 1, 2017
    20. Wow. Just WOW!