1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lee-el : 90cm Dolls

May 2, 2013

1. I guess when there will be companies with 90cm lines in the future, prices start to get lower.. They're quite rare atm.. but i agree :P

2. yep, I too agree

3. OMG, yes! I would love it if more companies did these big gurl/guys! It would also make it easier to find clothes for them. I wish to see more big ones in this style but I would also like more child-like such as Lusion.

4. I wonder if they are going to do an immature 60cm to go along with these.

5. though there are many clild like SDs around, that would be great if the company made some of those, so they'd actually match their bigger dolls.

6. It seems like a new company. I have seen some pics of their 90 body. And my original thought was that... it's too big!!^O^

7. I like them. may in the future make up my mind

8. Gorgeous bodies, but a little too expensive for me. I still prefer the IOS ones <3

9. These boys are so very nice. AND THE CLOTHING, man please make it for 70 ish sized dolls, even if its 75cm it will still work on my ID72 lol.

10. I like the color of the fair skin, it seems so smooth and soft. The body is well built too, but the proportions are too odd for me (the head seems too small and the legs too long).
      I agree with Nihmo, I can (and will) get an IOS doll with several hundred dollars less <3

11. Exactly what I said! hehe The thing about the head and legs.

I know I'm super picky but it bugs me that there are still no dolls in the 80-90 range that have perfect proportions and anatomy. I love my IOS 80, but he's got tiny feet compared to the rest of him and the finish on some parts, the thighs in particular, is really bad. He also has incorrect musculature, but that's fairly common in a lot of dolls. But imo he's the best sculpt and most reasonably priced large doll at the moment.

Mecha Angels have beautiful faces, but the anatomy is reaaallly bad with the body stretched out oddly in weird places. The worst part to me is that the thighs are wider from the front view than they are from the side view.

I totally forgot about the 85cm Usil from Lumedoll till now. I love his face, but don't like the overall shape of the frame of his body and he's not as muscularly detailed as I tend to like. He's another expensive one too at nearly $1,300.

That's why I wish a Chinese company would make some big dolls... not many make dolls as realistic as Korean ones, but they at least proportion well and all the ones I've received have a perfectly smooth finish and none have ever had seams. Plus they are far lower in price. Better quality in everything but the actual sculpt for less money. Wish there was a medium between the two, but I guess you can't have everything.

12. My master *O*
      I loved IOS at first sight because they offer a fantastic doll with a reasonable price (700$ for an 80cm one is fantasticly good for me). Since I came into this world I've been searching for a "big boy" to start my collection and I was really divided (I wanted the herculean body, such muscles... *ç*) but IOS (especially Lacrimosa, which I hope to get as soon as it will be re-released) just has a special place in my heart <3
      I'm not saying these new big dolls are ugly, on the contrary I think they're pretty awesome (I'd like that tone on the IOS infact) but they're.. too much for me, too tall and too pricey xD

13. I got a chance to see the LEEEL doll.
      Oh, I have never seen such a realistic and gorgeous doll body!
      Those muscles looks so natural.

[​IMG]

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/ruxhana/LEEEL/_MG_0219_zps200187fa.png

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/ruxhana/LEEEL/_MG_0226_zpsc10c1cc1.png

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/ruxhana/LEEEL/_MG_0235_zpsea694ff9.png

I was wondering if it would be possible to put Iplehouse EID Head on this body.
      So I put my Kiyomine head(Iplehouse EID Evan Special real skin) on the LEEEL Livan body(Normal skin).
      The body skin color is very different from the head color, so I changed the body skin color.
      Hmmm...the head is a little small, but not bad.
      http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/ruxhana/LEEEL/_MG_0169-2_zps73758ca6.png

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/ruxhana/LEEEL/_MG_0048_zps3d2ad9fc.png

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/ruxhana/LEEEL/_MG_0054_zpsc83b010d.png

14. I am DOOMED! OMG I wish I could unsee those photos, oh how my credit card wishes I could unsee those photos. And EID head a little SMALL???!!! Wow. He is just wow. I'm going to go gibber in a corner now...

15. I'm in trouble if they make not-so-soft-looking boy faces XD I love grumpy or sharp evilish features so I still keep only dreaming and wishlisting IOS boys too. But someday i will dare to buy one Leeel if I ever got that much money once XD hope they will sell all dolls as basic without face-ups or clothes and with layaway!!

16. Gah. *makes shooing gestures at new photos* Go away! I really don't need a 90cm doll! Go away, I say!

*sigh* I'm liking them better and better ...

17. WHOA! that is a human size sofa he is sitting on! Lovely body and the detail in the clothes, but I saw that price.....yeah I cannot afford one so I will dream on and drool.

18. He's so big I want to hug him! T-T~
      Srly, he's just the right size to hug! XD

He's so big and out of proportion (to any of my other dolls) that if I had one he woudn't have anything to do with any of the dolls here... I'd just have him around... to hug... XDDD

Too bad I'm not rotten rich T^T''

19. Very nice! If an Iple head looks that good on the body, the scale shouldn't be a problem at all. That isn't that different from how the Iple heads look on the IOS body. If they offer long enough layaways, there might be one of these guys joining my gang in the future. :)

20. they look fab posing, as mentioned above, nice n natural :) the heads (for me) seems a little too small for the body/out of proportion but they are looking good :) but that tan is a lovely colour especially on that body ...