1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lee-el : 90cm Dolls

May 2, 2013

1. hahaha...I'll love to see that too!! 90cm is half a person's length...you'll have to use a......a guitar case?

2. ... half a person O_O >< I wish... (Tiku = 150 cm) and btw that is a freaking brilliant idea! I've seen a lot of convo's about what to use as cases for the big ones but I have not seen that idea pop up... yuan you are a genius!

3. heh heh
      I'm 179cm tall, so yeah! Finally! A doll half my height! :)
      Depends on how much he weighs. Mecha Angels are nothing (I carry mine around like a shotgun - feet in my hand, his head poking up over my shoulder, scouting out behind me), but Iple EID boys are chunky, I usually carry them in a canvas tote bag. lol

Ha! How about just making him some rollerblades, and push/pull the sonofagun around? LOL!

4. I also heard someone suggest a baby stroller...

5. I have a buggy that converts to stroller mode ^^. It's uber handy and great for meets where there is walking around (ie trip to museum) I was able to use my large buggy and give other dollie owners a break and all the 'kids' could ride lol. We had 4 or 5 65-70 cm dolls and a few smaller ones. even the 90+ could sit in the basinet no prob I think...but the legs of my 69cm are a bit too long to use the foot rest when it's a stroller so definitely not for a leele... you'd have to dangle the feet.

6. I actually got the guitar idea from this at Dollmore. But the case only measures 80cm so it definitely won't fit. But maybe a soft carry case for real guitars might work.

7. Didja see the Rock Star boys? ^__^
      I so want that guitar in aquamarine! I can't tell if it comes with the strap though.
      And the outfits! I hope they sell those separately.

8. The new Rock Star boys are gorgeous, so bad boy looking. love it a lot :)

9. If I own one of those 90cm boys, I'd put him in a roller skate and just drag him around.

quite a warm family feeling XDDD

10. I should have never gone back and looked -_-..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant ><

unfortunately Iplehouse is steadily moving from me just owing an arm and a leg to them owning my soul O_o

11. I love that they are 90 cm. I always want to have large male bjd, bigger the better. I also love their face, gorgeous. As for the price, I still think its ok they are still less than volks, sd16 etc.

12. ya, maybe one day if I ever clean the house out.... and for me that would mean turning mom's old room into a dedicated doll room O_o... something I don't think Dad is quite ready for yet lol. God they are amazing... and I adore the long hair wig for some reason... ^^ can't wait to see more pics!

13. will try to post lots of pic if I can. I am trying to figure out what clothes I can find :)

14. chinadoll, can you (or anyone else) explain how you sent a payment to Leeel, please? Do they take paypal? I want to order some wigs but I have no idea how they take payment. Many thanks!

15. bavarica, if I remember correctly you need to go through the pmt system they have and it has an option for you to choose paypal. I know they take paypal that is the only way I can pay.

I also added two new pics both wearing top from Iplehouse and fits good. Check my box opening thread.

16. chinadoll:
      Your boys are wonderful! I really like the normal skinned one.
      I keep staring at him on the webpage since his release. I even wrote to Leeel through their message system with a question to payment in layaway via PayPal and concerning the tatoos but I never got an answer. (That was about 6 weeks ago.) I figured, a company not willing to answer questions before a customer commits to buying might be slow or untrustworthy in sending merchandise. So, with a heavy heart, I took these guys out of my want list. ...but I still like them very much.... aargh

17. Crystalenchantress - you might want to try again because I find they answer pretty fast about 2 days to 3 if there is weekend. Maybe it went to junk mail. I know they are offering pmt in layaway and they accept paypal and I find them to be pretty flexible. I find them to be very trustworthy and the resin to be very well made top quality like volks. Both of my boys look like models and very gorgeous :) They are very hard not to notice bec. of the size too , which is what I love also. They are better poser and better made than my Mecha Soom boys in my opinion.

One of the reason I buy them is because they are reasonable price, I used to collect Volks male bjd and they are over $1000 on the Sd16 and sd13, I find that Lee el is more reasonable at this size. The price tag is high but you get what you paid for since I find the resin top quality and very well made.

18. just to let you know... it's Korean thanksgiving. Iplehouse is on time off...17-22, maybe it's the same for Leel-el, I think they are Korean too right?)

19. Yes, they are Korean , I think all asia is celebrating and eating moon cake right now.

Change the eyes of Anastasio so it looks more normal

[​IMG]