1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LEEKEWORLD A Type Doll - Nicole

Mar 10, 2012

1. I think the body is cute, but overall the face comes off as very disproportionate to me... Does anyone else see this?

2. Hmm... Not sure. How so?

3. Anyone order this doll yet?

4. My thoughts exactly! Can't wait for owner pictures. ^^

5. No one?!

There are so many new dolls on the market these days, it's difficult to decide which one should get the purchase attention, I suppose.

The pre-order period for this girl is ending today (Korean time). Now, does this mean she'll go out of stock after that? hmm...

6. Some days ago I asked Leeke about her and the response I got was that they are planning to sell her again in the future, but they doesn´t have exact dates.

7. Well... She's still IN STOCK. Perhaps Leeke had several of her pre-made and ready to go.

8. Hmm, I guess she isn´t popular. If I get some funds this next month and she is still available by then, I´ll go at least for the head and will get the art body later.

9. Yeah... I guess she isn't... Or maybe, with all the other new dollies out there, she's not being noticed.

I really do love her adorable little face. It would be cool to see more of her.

By the way, anyone know how Minifee b-line hands might fit on the art body? I'm just wondering if they might look better/more delicate/more expressive...

10. Huh... Now... She's OUT OF STOCK! :(

So... uh... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me...

[​IMG]

:P

Arrived today. She arrived 1.5 weeks early for my actual b-day, but I'm grateful to Leeke for shipping her out so fast. And, this is WITH faceup too!

Am I the only one that bought her then? :o

11. Aw, congrats! She's gorgeous!^^

12. heheh... She is very cute in person, definitely!

First time in years I ordered a doll with faceup too. Leeke did a beautiful job - the faceup is just like in the sales photos. :D

13. The blushing did look extremely pink in the promo and put me off a bit. Perhaps it was exaggerated? :)

14. I'll take more daylight pics, and post again.

Her cheeks are quite blushy, actually - I did ask for the faceup to be like in the photos though. I'm sure that if someone requested a little less blush on the cheeks, Leeke would probably do it. :)

15. They seem to be flexible when it comes to face-ups. ^^
      Is yours a snow skin?
      Looking forward to more pictures. ^^

16. It seems she's sold out now...

Your girl is super adorable miff!

17. Yes, she is in the "snow skin" resin. It's funny though - I was amazed at the pinky tone of it, when I first opened the box. However, in photos, and next to my other NS dolls, it definitely looks white.

Here's one more pic:

[​IMG]

ANNND... Here's a gallery post with more daylight pics. GALLERY POST

Yeah... They had her on pre-order until the 26th, and then she went on to be "sold out".

They must have had her ready-made in stock though, as I ordered her on March 11, and she arrived yesterday, WITH faceup! That's probably the fastest doll order I've ever had... ok, maybe the second-fastest. :)

18. I'm so sad that I missed her! Well I really couldn't justify spending that much on another doll when my first one hasn't even arrived yet so I guess it couldn't be helped. All I can do is hope that she goes on sale again!

19. Yeah... It's too bad, really. Here's hoping Leekeworld makes her available again - maybe in a full-set, or something. :D