1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LEEKEWORLD A Type Doll - Nicole

Mar 10, 2012

1. Yes, Florence is lovely. She looks very Fae-like.

This thread is just for Nicole though. :( Unfortunately, she hasn't had much attention. :( Maybe next time.

2. Well that's a shame. I noticed there isn't much going on here. Perhaps a thread to all the LeekeWorld Art dolls? That's what I'm looking for, but came across this one first.

3. I deeply regret not buying Nicole when Leekeworld started selling her :(.
      She's adorable and I love the A-type body. It would be so fun sewing clothes for her.
      I have my fingers crossed, hoping they will start selling her again someday.

4. [​IMG]

She's a cutie-patootie! I do hope that she is sold again, as it will be nice to see other owner pics of her. :D

I'll bet if people bugged Leekeworld, and showed interest, they'd re-release her soon.

5. I wish i had bought nicole's head when they released her, I didnt know she was going to be limited. I think her face suits the character intended for my mikhaila more. >_< silly Leeke didnt even made her head for sale again during the cheaper heads days.

6. Yeah... I wonder if they were discouraged by the lack of interest in her. Maybe they won't release her again? Have you asked them?

7. I think they will release her again, they almost always do. They eventually release both Irene and Juwel as basics, and there was almost no orders for them during their limited time (at least around here).

Its probably in their best interest to release poor selling limiteds as basics so they can eventually get their moneys worth for designing them :)

8. I've never asked them actually. They do always do the turn around of re-releasing every once in a while. Can only hope that the next time they do, I would be able to afford her head :D

miffimifster's Nicole is so cute with the lamby hat

9. Ahh... I just figured that if other people asked Leekeworld, then LK would get the idea that there's a market for this girl now, and maybe re-release her.

Thank you! :D

10. I don´t remember if I said it here, but I asked them about re-release Nicole and they told me they will do it, but din´t had any dates in mind. So, let´s wait a bit :)

That´s so nice, because at last I didn´t got enough dolly funds to get at least her head the last time. :doh

11. *goes onto leeke's website to see if Mikhalia was in tan, then found this wonderful,beautiful doll...

But then I found out that it was sold out...*
      [​IMG]

12. Anyone have any of the A-type art body leek dolls? I am considering getting her but wondering about clothes. I think she's make the perfect 'disney brave' doll. Leek doesn't have any clothes for those dolls anymore.

13. To everyone else who missed out before:

Nicole basic set is available to order again until December 15th http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=4461&B
      and you can order a Nicole head on the art volume body until January 2nd http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=5844&B

I am VERY tempted to order her with the volume body. Does anyone know if a leeke 7-8 wig would fit the Nicole head? It says on her order page that her head size is 6.5-7 inches and the wig in the pictures is a D type wig, but leeke doesn't even make 6-7 size wigs, and I already have a really great 7-8 one that I would hope to be able to use... maybe I could just get a thick wig cap?

14. I find myself extremely pleased with the fact that they released such a cute head compatible with the art body!
      While I do like Michaela and Sunny, there're a couple things about them that keep me from fully adoring them... At the time I thought it was a real shame at the time, but now I've got something- or rather someone- to save up for :love

15. I just wanted to chip in and say that the Nicole love is still alive, I've got her on pre order as we speak!

#57 Winterglow, Jan 27, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    16. Excellent!
      Do post pics, when you get her in. :)

17. @miffimifster She's finally here!! No faceup, she'll have to wait for a bit. But damn, she's sooooooo lovely!! I seriously don't understand why she's not more popular?

[​IMG]

18. OMG! !! SO ADORABLE!
      I've never seen her without her faceup.... Aww. ...
      Thank you for sharing!