1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld DollLeeke C type 13.5cm discussion part 1

Jan 11, 2012

1. I'm just bumping this up in the hope someone has more information!

2. another hopeful bump?

3. Nobody has bought one of these cuties yet??? I LOVE tinies! I have two pukifee and I've been thinking of going smaller, but I want to branch out from Fairyland and I'm seriously considering one of these cuties!!!! OMG! XD Thinking of getting a Dorothy. She's just tooooo cute! <3

4. Haha, I just saw this thread! I myself have been thinking of getting one too, especially Leo or Oliver. But based on the measurements they seems to be a bit bigger than pukipuki so I'm not sure if he will go well with my pukipuki girl (if anyone have comparison photos, I'd love to see!). I also asked them on the outfits since it seems to be a pain to get outfits for that size but apparently Leeke don't sell the outfits... yet (that was last month when I asked). :(

5. The boys are really cute! I originally started looking around for smaller dolls cuz I thought my girls would like a little brother. But Gah! I am just so drawn to the cute little girls! lol Maybe some day they'll get a brother, but right now I'm considering Dorothy or maybe Allie. She's way too cute too!

I would also like to see some comparison pics!!!

I hope Leeke will eventually sell the outfits. They're adorable!!!!

6. I have just got one of these little cuties and wanted to share her picture! Does anybody else have one of these?

[​IMG]

7. I am so happy to have found this thread! I have just received Oliver and Dorothy through trade. :) I have yet to take photos of them, but I will be sure to post them when I take them. :)