1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld DollLeeke D type 26cm discussion part 1

Aug 5, 2005

1. Quoted from calendar:

March 7th – We are going to sell Bijou,Chouette and Love type in Suntan skin (Head&Body set)
      - 2nd body
      - You can chooes head and body type(boy & Girl).

I have a leeke head and I like it's construction it's an elf head and the headcap is attached by elastic i think the newer heads have a magnetic headcap.

2. Quoted from calendar:

March 7th – We are going to sell Bijou,Chouette and Love type in Suntan skin (Head&Body set)
      - 2nd body
      - You can chooes head and body type(boy & Girl).

I have a leeke head and I like it's construction it's an elf head and the headcap is attached by elastic I think the newer heads have a magnetic headcap. I like the resin a lot.

3. The bambicrony body has a bit of extra articulation too, compared to the leeke bodies so I have tendency towards leeke heads on BC bodies. :sweat

4. I bought a Leeke wig from someone on DoA and when it arrived it was pretty big. Is this normal? I want to get my Honey a white wig and don't know of anywhere else that will do them, but I'm worried that whatever I buy will be really loose like this other one.

5. All me leeke sized leeke wigs fit my leeke kids perfectly. some of them will even go on a BC (with velcro) depending on the style.
      There is a chance that the wig you got was stretched? Of is it a leeke wig in MSD size? How much bigger is it?

6. Definitely too small for an MSD, and I don't *think* it's stretched. It's just too big all around, sits too far over her eyes, falls off all the time, etc. But if you say that yours all fit perfectly then I'll take the plunge ^^ I haven't had a problem with the other sizes before, so I guess I just got unlucky on this one.

7. sheeesh, wish i could find my card reader and i'd take pics and show you. I have at least 4-5 leeke wigs for my leeke and volks kids.
      And yeah, while bigger, some of them do look okay on the BC elf too (again, camera would be nice). I also use the leeke wigs on my unoa boy (he's borrowed one from my leeke boy right now - his is a reservation one due to ship next month)

8. Lunameth: It may be a Leekewig but not a wig for a Leekedoll. I have an extra blonde leekewig with tiny pigtails I got at Chirstmas. I tried it on my Leeke and it fitsfine but Rhoswen wears a tinbear so the leekewig is still in it's packaging

9. Do you mean made for a bigger head, like a Yo or something? (Although I actually have no idea if Yo heads are bigger than Leeke or not.)

Shame that wig of yours isn't milk or white, I would have offered to buy it off you! I love that pigtail wig, it's so cute ^^

10. I mean leeke does sell MSD size and SD size wigs. So leekewig may not necessarily mean it was meant for leekedoll.

I think Yo heads are slightly bigger if one goes by Carolyn's chart. I can't verify for sure until I get Mamu (Volks Tenshi) and compare her to Rhoswen (Leeke Honey). I have seen Yo's with Leeke wig on

11. Hey I have a request!

I really want to see pictures from Lati green with leeke dolls (2nd body). 1st body is also okay, or only pictures from the heads or body's.
      I have a Leeke Bijou with second body and maybe I want a Lati green Senny in the future.
      Lets first see if they fit together at all!

Much thanks!

12. I gave her new eyes and a new Leeke Wispy wig yesterday..quite a change!
      [​IMG]

13. I have a tanned Leeke Honey and her name is Sakura

[​IMG]

I'd love to get a Candy with snow skin if I could. And I'd like to get a Leeke with the taller body. The one I have is chubby and cute like a baby ^_^

14. She is truely adorable Linda.
      I really love my leeke dolls. At my place, they share wigs with my volks yo and Unoa boy very well. Some of the leeke wigs actually fit my bambicrony (not all, depends on the style). Right now though, they are all wearing the kitty wigs I got from Ria_Ria. Very cute.

15. I kinda have a few questions about the leeke dolls and the 2nd body so can I ask them here?

Can they wear Cutie Delf and SD-Yo shoes?
      Can they wear lati green clothes?
      Is there anyone who has DollLeeke Rose?

Ty. :)

16. mine wear yo shoes with no problem. I only have volks and leeke shoes for them so cant comment on the delf sizes.

17. I forgot to take pictures..sorry! Here is CoCo (Lati Green)and Honey (LeeKe):
      [​IMG]

18. Thanks for looking hopefully someone else can give a measure up for me.

I need to know for the bodice length lol

Thanks again ^__^

19. 1 1/4" or 3.2 cm- underarm to waist. This is for the second body. Hope that helps.