1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld DollLeeke D type 26cm discussion part 1

Aug 5, 2005

1. No problem! Good luck, I hope you can get one! :)

2. I know this thread doesn't get too much now, but just want to share my Tiny who finally got a body and faceup.

[​IMG]

3. hey everyone I've been researching this topic for a while and haven't found exactly the answers i want. I'm also having trouble navigating the leeke site. I have a ns leekeworld pumpkin head http://www.leekeworld.com/en/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=1007 as seen here. i know her head will fit on 1st 3rd and gentle bodies but will it fit on a k type leeke world body and what other types of hybrids are possible?

Thankyou

4. Most of USD size will work. I mostly see people work with Volks USD. Pumpkin head is really cute! :-)

5. Little Fee. Depending on how old it is, and how old the LTF body is, there will be a resin mis-match, but it won't be horrible (I lucked out, mine's perfect). The best thing I ever did was get a LTF body for my Leeke D head, the Leeke body I owned didn't do anything but stand, and the hips were so wide it didn't fit most YO sized clothes. He now owns more clothes than the rest of my dolls together XD

He's a bit spoiled....

6. I agree with the Littlefee suggestion. I have a a Soda head on a Littlefee body. The proportions look great and the resin is almost a perfect match.

Here is her photo

[​IMG]

7. Just ordered a Peanut head with face-up. So glad that Leeke is doing a pre-order period for the DollLeeke-D type. Been waiting for that! :dance

8. Woot woot! Yay D-type love! I was hoping they'd have Cutie available this time but no such luck :(

9. I didn't know they were doing an order! Baby Alex says you should buy a Bebe because he's the cutestest

[​IMG]

I was just looking at the bodies because as it happens I need a body for my SP Honey head I've had laying around for years. Leeke is in my price-range....but I'm not sure I want to go down that road. The things I didn't like about my Leeke body still stand - clothes don't fit the type 1 body, I don't like the hands, and it can't do anything but stand....and the other bodies don't work for the older heads (I had a type 3 as well - much better body but too big somehow).

I don't want to go LTF because this is literally going to be a sleeping doll - I don't need it to pose so it wouldn't be worth the effort and money to find one.

I kind of like Luts but it's a little older-looking than I really want. I like the look of Dollmore but don't have one to try.

Any other suggestions? I might try it on my Little Monica body. I really like it, but I have no idea if they sell them separately or how good a match it'll be.

10. My Peanut head with face-up was shipped today! :dance Still waiting for the tracking number to work, though.

11. Hi! I have a Bijou coming in soon and I'd love to hear any tips anyone can give me about the dolls :) What clothes fit, what wigs fit, or generally cute inspiring pictures? I've loved looking through the picture spam!

12. Bit of a bummer to see how few Leeke-D cuties are floating around DOA these days. Snapped a picture of my custom Soda Ent earlier today and thought I'd share it here. :daisy

[​IMG]

Apple Nymph
      by Peppermint Pocky, on Flickr

13. Ah! I had all but forgotten about this girl. Love, love love her!

14. Thank you, elsii. It's been years since I've taken a photo of her; I feel pretty guilty about that, actually.

15. just wanted to announce i have a fox warrior on the way! im so stoked that leeke re-released them. anyone else snatch one too?

16. my Peprika made it home! she is so adorable!

[​IMG]

17. Wah she's so cute, congrats! I had forgotten about the cool arm on the fox warriors, are you going to paint her up yourself? She's a Happy, right?

18. Thank you! Yes she is a happy. I will send her out to get painted, i am not quite that talented myself.

19. just wanted to show off the newest edition to my resin arsenal :XD: her name is Glenn:

[​IMG]

20. Glenn is so cool! This is my favorite Leeke special, and that is my favorite wig too.
      Peprika is really neat. I look forward to seeing both of these girls after they have been painted.

I did not realize that I haven't shared my Honey, Zoë. This will sound odd, but I left the hobby back in 2010. I sold most of my collection but I promised myself that I would allow myself to acquire three dolls whom I had longed for. One was Leeke's Honey. Back when I entered the hobby at the beginning of 2005 I hadn't seen a tiny. Within a few months I was introduced to ElfDoll faeries and Leeke's Sweet and Honey. I still cannot recall which dolls I saw first but I can still picture their photos in my mind.

I've wanted a Honey since that time but, as others have mentioned, the hands of Leeke's D dolls are odd. They look too large for the body. That put me off for years even though my desire for Honey didn't lessen. A trade of some Soom MD fantasy parts left over from my hobby days finally brought my Honey home last year. Here she is, playing Snow White:

[​IMG]

I ordered different hands from Leeke for the D body. Hopefully, swapping out the hands will complete her look.