1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld DollLeeke D type 26cm discussion part 1

Aug 5, 2005

1. sherilyn - she looks good. I don't notice the eyes now. good luck selling her. that's not a LW body is is? The hands look different. well unless theres different hands on different versions I wouldn't know.

2. Silentstardust - I use 14mm eyes for Isabella
      Sherilyn - sorry to hear Sweet soured you experience. She looks nice after all your work.
      Blodeuwedd - GREAT result of the faceup! I especially like her in the last wig.

3. Thank you everyone for your comments on my mod. I have been getting many inquiries about her already, so I think she will sell soon enough. I'll just think of the whole thing as a learning experience. ^_^

silentstardust Yes, it is a Leeke D Body... its the #2 versions which is a little bit taller and has more graceful hands. I was going to custom order a Sweet with a #2 body during the company's Sweet & Honey promotion which is going on till June 8th I believe. I'm a little sad about changing my mind, but I think it is for the best.
      Here is a pic just for reference...
      [​IMG]

4. sherilyn - i actually figured out it was the 2nd body like 2 minutes after i posted it but i figured i'd leave it up if it wasn't. I don't know why but i like the hands on the body 1 and 3. they look childish. and i think I see my Sweet doing many childish things :)

calliope13 - thanks i thought they were 14mm but wanted to know for personal refrence.

5. I feel like you too about the hands. When I got my Leeke Joy Boy on 2nd body (he's to be older than his sis Honey, hence taller), I had to order and replace his hands with "1st" hands. I just love chubby cheeks, hands and all for my little ones.

6. Heya~ :) I've ordered a Leeke D Sleeping Honey just recently. Have around 3 weeks to go to wait! Just wanted to ask, though, what shoes fit the 3rd body? :)

7. From what i've heard their feet are pretty compatable with normal Yo-Sds. The size is 4.5 cm. You can try some Honey Delf shoes at Luts. I've just bought LW shoes so far b/c theres are cute too :)

8. Valerie my Leeke-D Vanilla pops by to say hi. She's on a Leeke-D First girl body. ^_^
      [​IMG]

9. She's cute XD I'm also a fan of the Vanillas. I love her eyes. That's the color i want for my Sweet.

10. Wow, I didn't think we'd still be waiting to hear something by now! I hope they get our dolls done soon... I guess they are a bit swamped after the Cutie/Honey Party?

I love those aqua eyes too! :)

11. Could anyone give me the length and width of their LW-D's foot? I would like to make some shoes while I wait :'(. It seems all 3 bodies have the same foot. Either cm or inches but cm are easier :). Thanks.

Also anyone else think that new Cutie looks kinda cute XD. To me she looks like a Sweet and Honey combined. Though I wonder if she has elf ears since a Cutie Sweet/Honey/etc does. Though I don't think she does but you kinda can't see her ears.

12. I don't know if someone's given you these measurements by now, but if they haven't--I have a Leeke Bambi Boy, and his foot measures like this:

4 cm in length from big toe to heel.
      1.7 cm across the broadest part of the foot from big toe to little toe.
      1.3 cm across the heel.

Good luck with your shoes!

13. Thank you so much :D. Actually no one answered me so i am very greatful. But I found some cheap shoes on the internet so I might get those instead of making them :sweat. But thank you because I needed that 1.7cm measurement to order some specific shoes :)

14. I don't know if any of you can actually answer this, but I thought I could ask all the same (and hope that someone will know!).

I've been looking at some of the wigs and clothing for Leeke D to my tiny girl and all the items I want is marked as "sold out". Does anyone know if they re-stock these items and in that case, how long it will take before they do? And then, is it on a regular basis or just randomly re-stocked?

Thanks in advance! :)

15. @silentstardust: Glad I could help! Finding shoes is always a bit dicey. :) I haven't dared to order shoes for my boy yet.

I would also like to know this. I love some of Leeke World's wigs, but they never seem to be available. They do have a re-stock request form on the side of their site (at the bottom of the left column on the main page), but I have no idea if filling it out does any good.

Oh, and this is Gilbert, who's still waiting for his real wig and clothing and shoes. Finally got his eyelashes, though. :sweat

[​IMG]

16. Hello~! :D I finally got my Sleeping Honey. (Soooo cute!) However, the shoes I bought (they advertised that it was 4.5cm Yo-SD size?) are too loose. Is it the shoes or is it the fact that the feet of the 3rd body is smaller than normal? :(

17. Here is my Sweet, hope you would like her!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Well I think sometimes dolls can all be different by a bit. I'd measure your dolls feet. If the shoes are big maybe could have her wear socks. Though depends on the shoes huh. I recently heard an issue about one of the places that sells shoes not being as accurate as they say. Well i'm sorry they didn't fit but you could always sell them on the marketplace. I'm waiting for a third body so I could measure mine too and see about the feet.

19. A quick question: would a Leeke D head fit on a YoSD body?

20. I love your Sweet! She's beautiful! :D