Leekeworld Elf

Nov 30, 2006

1. Doooo iiiiiit... (I did XD)

2. Cool! Who did you get?

3. A blank NS Sweet head ^^ No way could I NOT get one! I'll get make-up and a body another time when I can afford it lol ^^; (I'd love to have gotten one of each, of course!)

I got it blank, as well, because I'm unsure whether to have it as a girl or boy, happy or mischevous (sp?), so this gives me time to decide ^^

4. I don't quite understand what this is.

So, you could make two orders to order a head and a body for only $285?

Help me out, please! Dx

5. curious, if anyone could point out, if the elf leeke head fit on a bambicrony body? it has lots of joints, and by luck i would stick the leeke elf head on a bambicrony winged body.

6. it might work , they are similar size
      Leeke head is slightly larger
      by half an inch in diameter
      I cant see why it wouldnt
      there are always ways :)

Im putting a Bambi head on a Bobo boy body

7. WOW what beautiful photos

Im very tempted myself now , I love the Leeke head , but Im not so keen on the Leeke one peice body ...I could buy a Bambi body later ...cool

8. I was wondering about that too myself and that is a beautiful doll

9. Is the cutoff for the raffle already done?

10. They did say they'd draw on the 4th, I believe, and names would be announced on the 10th.

11. They said sales before the fifth and it's the fifth in Korea already. I really lovethe elf ears but I'm wondering on whether to get a honey head I have other presents to buy and also just splurged on a dod Petsha. If i already missed it maybe i can get one closer to the end of the month

12. you can also pre order them from dollsandfriends which has a layaway!!! I got snowskin Honey with face up by Jimmy

13. Damn, wish I'd know >_< Then again, I don't think they ship here... ?

14. Oh No ...LOL

15. I can't actually find them on there, would you mind posting the link?

16. I can only find the regular heads as well.

- Liz

17. http://dollsandfriends.com/

just give her an e.mail :) :)

all I will say is Sweeeeetttttt

18. Thanks Carrie!! :D :D

And all I can say is Honeeeeeey! Because I already bought Sweet XD (And they ship internationally AND take Paypal! Just... too good!)

Does anyone know, if you request a face-up, is it Dollsandfriends that do it or the company of the doll? Can they get default face-ups only, if the latter is the case?