1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. What did you order?
      Three LM wigs and two LR wigs.

When did you order?
      May 14, 2011

How was the communication?
      None was needed - my order status was updated online.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - paid via PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped the next business day.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. The quality of both LM and LR wigs was what I expected for the price.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      No, the wigs, as I got them, did not look like the picture. First, all three LM wigs required quite a bit of tweaking to look similar to the pictures; no amount of styling has made them look identical to what was pictured. I am happy with the way they look, but the end result is NOT as pictured. As for the LR wigs, I bought two identical wigs in different sizes and colors. The larger wig looks close enough to what was pictured. The smaller LR wig doesn't look like the picture - it is still beautiful, but very different from its larger version. It has been my experience with Leeke wigs that the smaller sizes look quite different than what is pictured. Overall, the wigs are well made - they do not shed and the fibers used are of good quality.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, I was, because I liked the style of the wigs even though most weren't as pictured.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

2. What did you order?
      Devil Wing [with blushing], sand paper, clothes, and a pair of shoes.

When did you order?
      May 30, 2011

There was none, since I didn't ask them anything. My order status was updated on the site.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, I sent them my order total via Paypal.

About 3 days? Not sure since I stopped checking my status and it arrived at my door a week after I made the order.

Yes. The clothes are very well made and the blushing is beautifully done.

Yes. The clothes looked even better. :D The wings are sort of sparkly if you look closely.

Yes :)

N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes

3. What did you order?
      A Leeke Lani, 2 eyes and several wigs.

When did you order?
      Around March

At first I didn't need to contact them, but previous anwers were vague and copy-pasted.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, very simple

About a month and a half, not too long for pre-ordered wigs.

On the wigs, yes. Most of them anyway. One of them has a huge unlevelling on the fringe, and the only way to correct it was to wash with hot hater and model other locks to cover it >_>

The SD wigs, yes. The YoSD not by far! They didn't bother to cut them down or anything! My Lani is adorable though. She doesn't pose wonderfully, as her joints don't have half the work they should, but I can take that.

Yes. My problem with this was that a week after my doll arrived, her hand got loose. I thought the nylon thread had come loose, but no. The resin part that kept the hand tied to the rubber CAME OFF. It came off with no explanation. I fixed it with epoxi, but it's not perfect;

All the times I contacted them, they only said "Sorry we don't sell her hands separately"
      Is this a way to make me buy a whole tiny body in order to get hands? Damn! What the hell :evil:

Not if I can. I value communication too much, and I've about had it

Perhaps. Depends on seller.

4. * What did you order?
      Honey elf purerose skin with makeup, a season limited wig.

* When did you order?
      2011-04-21

* How was the communication?
      Good.
      I used 1:1 board to add request for elf ear of Honey and they were great.
      But don't know why I didn't get a shipping notice in email.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I used Paypal and it's very easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      1 month and 3 weeks.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes for doll.
      Little too expensive for wig though...

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The doll does look like the sales pic. (The faceup doesn't really that great - but what else you could demand for a $30 default faceup?)
      You need to stylise the wig heavily to look like the official pic.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      --

Yes

Yes

5. MODS, please move to where appropriate. I'm not sure if it belongs here or not.

OK... So, I ordered a Leekeworld Ent Soda in Rose skin (no extra requests, nothing special, very basic) on 4/21 by layaway. After talking to some people I realized people were making a bunch of different requests. I had asked them if it were possible to change her to natural skin yet or if it were too late on their board but with reply by email. They said it wasn't too late. I changed my mind and told them I did NOT want to change my order by AOL mail. (
      http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0310851923169_649888168_9178059_1735046_n.jpg) They said this was fine about not changing and the wig choices by AOL mail.

5/31 I finished my layaway and told them. They said it was understood. I ran the Waiting thread so I saw that a bunch of people who ordered after me was getting their dolls. A person asked when hers would be shipped and was told "next week". People who were told they'd have to wait longer because they had special request were getting theirs. So 6/13 I asked when they would be sending mine (in a nice way of course, just curious when they'd do it, not demanding or anything). They said they'd send her soon. Another week goes by.

6/20 I ask them again when they think they will send her.

"We checked your order.
      When we send customers's items, we take turns to finish to pay the payment.
      We found that you paid the payment lately.
      Now we are preparing your items.
      We will send them as soon as possible.
      "
      What?! They knew since 5/31 I had finished my layaway! Ok... so that information wasn't passed on as it should have been. Ok. Fine.

6/26 I received my package. w00t w00t. I tremble in excitement as I open her. Then I took the bubble wrap off and... she was in Natural skin.
      :doh I wanted to rage, I wanted to throw a fit, I wanted to cry. Ugh, ok, mistakes happen (though with as basic as my order was it really shouldn't have). I sent them a message:
      "Hello. I just got my order #20110421-39. I ordered Rose Skin but received natural skin. Also I got twig horns but I'm wondering if I can exchange for wood since I have to exchange anyway.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n478/NatashaMonchil/Leekworld%20Ent/100_3868.jpg?t=1309049840
      http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n478/NatashaMonchil/Leekworld Ent/100_3875.jpg?t=1309049742
      "

They told me this:
      "We checked your order.
      You asked us to change her skin to baisc skin.
      You said that

Hello. I made an order (my number is 20110421-39) of a Soda ent in Rose skin. I was wondering if it was too late to change the skin from Rose to Normal skin? I am doing a layaway so I didn't think you'd have started her yet.

Also, I wanted to specify that I'd like the Soda wig and blue eyes with her please. I know a lot of other people are making special requests but I'd just like the default please.

Thank you so much for everything you are doing!

And we replied

Dear customer
      Thank you for shopping with Leekeworld.

We have checked your order.
      We will change the skin color to Basic skin.

Please check it again.

Thanks a lot and have a good day.
      From Leekeworld
      "

OMG are they serious?! So of course I screen cap the message that I DIDN'T want to change the skins and showed them. They replied:

"Dear customer
      Thank you for shopping with Leekeworld.

You asked us to change the skin.
      We don't change your skin if you didn't request.
      Because you said that you wanted to change to the basic skin.
      So we told our doll artist to change it.

If you don't want to get the basic skin, we can change her skin to purerose skin.
      But you should pay the shipping fee to us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks a lot and have a good day.
      From Leekeworld
      "

I am LIVID at this point. I should have to pay the shipping back for their mistake?! The only problem here is AOL didn't save the message that they had replied that they didn't change the skin color. The skin color was never changed in the order status. I was never given any other confirmation that the skin color was changed. I don't think this is fair at all!!! I want to make a reply to them but I can't trust myself to be nice at the moment. :evil:

I guess I have to chalk it up to a life lesson to screen cap all messages between myself and companies since they can't seem to keep their information straight? It's bad when it gets to this point. I'm not the only one who's had problems with the Ents so far. One girl received hers without blushing which she bought.
      :(

I'm just so upset at the whole thing I never want to order from Leeke again much less deal with them anymore for my ent and I don't even want her anymore. I wish I could just ask for a refund.
      :...(

6. * What did you order? A Pre-order Project Doll Fly Mikhaila
      * When did you order? May 30
      * How was the communication? Great, I asked to change the skin I had chosen, they replied the next day and changed the skin.
      * How easy was it to pay? A little complicated because I did a layaway plan and filling in the message with the specifics was a little nerve wrecking.
      * How long did it take to ship? A little over a month but it was a pre-order.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes,
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable.
      *Would you purchase from them again? Yes
      *Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on seller

7. * What did you order? Fly Mikhaila with special request faceup
      * When did you order? June19
      * How was the communication? Very good. I asked them to change her faceup for me and they responded politely in a coupe of hours
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? A little over a month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable.
      *Would you purchase from them again? Yes
      *Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

8. I just ordered a head from them. Communication was super easy. My answers were answered very quickly.

Shipping was also very fast.

Compared to other resin articles I have, the quality is excellent. I am very satisfied.

If I every intend to purchase a doll again, Leekeworld would be one of the companies I would consider.

9. 1. What did you order?

NS Clarice with face up & WS Florence

2. When did you order?

I ordered Clarice on July 7th. On July 21st I bought Florence. I asked Leeke if I could merge the orders together to save on shipping. They said yes.

3. How was the communication?

Great! I had a few questions that I asked and I received prompt replies. I asked if I could switch body colors for Clarice from pure rose to normal skin a few days after I ordered. I asked what size eyes Clarice wore and measurements for her head since I was buying her glasses. They always answered my questions.

4. How easy was it to pay?

Very easy. I paid using paypal.

5. How long did it take to ship?

Clarice - Ordered July 7th - Shipped Aug 26th - Arrived Aug 30
      Florence - Ordered July 21st - Shipped Aug 26th - Arrived Aug 30

It took 36 days for the dolls to be shipped out and 41 days to arrive.

6. Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes! The quality is amazing. I really want to own more Leeke dolls. The face up on Clarice is really well done.

7. Did the item look like the sales pictures?

The dolls looked even better in person.

8. Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes, I was very satisfied! :) I would order from them again.

9. If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

10. What did you order?
      Fly Mikhaila(PR) with special request on faceup

When did you order?
      June 29th

Great they answered allways very quickly

How easy was it to pay?
      By Paypal, easy

I asked them if they can shipp her at September,
      because I was out of country all August. They shipped
      maybe 27th August. And when I came home 1st Sept.
      she was waiting for me <3

Yes, she is perfect

Yes, just perfect, so sweet

Yes Im very happy with my doll.

N/A

Yes, if I saw someone I liked. :D

Why not.

11. 1. What did you order?

some wigs and make up tools

2. When did you order?

9/10/2011

3. How was the communication?

Good I received fast replies to all my questions.

4. How easy was it to pay?

I used bank transfer and had no problems.

5. How long did it take to ship?

I placed the order on october 9, it took 3 days to confirm the transference (its normal) so they shipped everything on october 12, I received it 2 days later on october 14.

6. Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes, all the products have really nice quality, Im in love with the wigs.

7. Did the item look like the sales pictures?

yes, some wigs more than others but everything is nice.

8. Were you satisfied with the product?

very satisfied :D

9. If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

12. What did you order?
      Wig LR-092_E (ChocoBrown)
      LG-Glass eyes 141 (18mm)

When did you order?
      October 15th

There were no questions, so no communication. I only got no confirmation for payment or shipping, but found out that the status of my order is in my leeke profile 'D

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal rocks. Yes, very easy.

They shipped on October 17th, it arrived today. Faster than I thought!

Yes, quality is awesome. The wig looks and feels nice, the eyes are simply amazing!

Yes, exactly.

Yup! <3

-

Yes!

Yes.

13. * What did you order?
      One wig and some clothes

* When did you order?
      December 9

None was needed

Very easy - through Paypal

Ordered on the 9th, shipped on the 11th, arrived on the 14th

Yes!

Yes! The wig is so cute, and practically pre-styled.

Yes!

14. What did you order? A basic Mikhaila, a wig, and a pair of antlers.

When did you order? I can't remember the exact date, but I think it was early November.

How was the communication? I never really needed to communicate with them. :P

How easy was it to pay? Very easy. :)

How long did it take to ship? It was a really short time, about 2 weeks I think!

Was the quality appropriate for the price? Definitely! All of Leekeworlds items are high quality. :)

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes~

Were you satisfied? Very. :)

15. * What did you order?
      Three wigs in limited colours
      * When did you order?
      December 29th 2011
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct from the company
      Acceptable, though it could have been better, wasn't informed when it was actually shipped out, status never changed even after they had arrived nor was I given a tracking number or anything such as that, however, when I messaged them to enquire they replied the same day, so that's a plus I guess.
      Very easy, just used paypal
      Around 26 days, ordered on the 29th December, arrived on 23rd january
      Yes
      More or less, colour's looked slightly different, but that was expected.
      Yes
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Definitely

16. * What did you order? Two pairs of glass eyes, and a wig.
      * When did you order? 19th Jan, 2012
      * How was the communication? No communication needed, order status updated on site.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paid easily with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Two days after the order was placed.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Sure did.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, the quality is great.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      *Would you purchase from them again? I purchase accessories from them often. (:
      *Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yep.

17. What did you order?
      An outfit and shoes.

When did you order?
      Last week

There was no communication needed.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. As always.

Just a few days. I was surprised how quick they shipped this time.

Yes, absolutely. The dress looked even better IRL.

Yes.

Absolutely.

-

Yes.

No.

18. * What did you order?
      1) Kiel Ent Soda (pure rose) with face-up, eyes & 2 wigs; Kiel Ent Sweet (tan) with face-up, eyes & 2 wigs.
      2) Fly Mikhaila with face-up, 2 non-default wigs & 1 pair of eyes.
      * When did you order?
      1) The order for the Soda Ent was placed on 4/22; the Sweet Ent was ordered 5/2, and the two orders were combined at that time.
      2) The doll was ordered 6/24/11; the wigs were ordered on 8/11/11, and the orders were combined at that time.
      * How was the communication? Leeke has always been very prompt and friendly in their communication. They agreed to numerous special requests on the orders (substituting in my special requests for the wigs & eyes in the Ent default sets, changing the Sweet to tan skin - which was not offered in that order period, and making an adjustment to the face-up on the Fly Mikhaila), in addition to combining orders both times. They were exceedingly pleasant and cooperative! When I had a couple of issues (described below), they were also very helpful.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy - manual Paypal payments.
      1) Final layaway payment was made 6/24, items arrived 7/15.
      2) Final payment 8/15, arrived 9/14.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Some of the wigs had problems but the quality was still generally good. For the dolls & face-ups, absolutely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? One of the wigs (6-6.5" size) looked nothing like the photographs, such that I wasn't even sure it was the right wig. The other wigs have been pretty close. One of the pairs of eyes looked quite different in person, but I expect it was a lighting issue; the other eyes were fine. The dolls & face-ups were perfect.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I e-mailed them about the wig. I had also requested that for the Ent Sweet, they do the default face-up for the regular edition rather than the Ent face-up. They agreed, but apparently forgot, as she arrived with the Ent version f/u. They did offer to re-do the face-up if I sent the head back and they asked for photographs of the wig to determine what they could do about it. I ended up not having time to deal with it, so I did not follow up on either issue, for which I do not fault them.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! I already have and look forward to dealing with them again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Certainly.

19. * What did you order?
      A wig, LR-105 size 9.5 to 10 inches

* When did you order?
      January 2, 2012

Okay. I got an order confirmation but that's it. I did not receive a shipping notice.

Easy. They accept PayPal.

Not sure. Since I did not receive a shipping notice I don't know when it left them. It arrived at the end of January.

The quality was okay given the price. There was a problem with the wig (described below).

Yes

No. The wig measured only 9 inches around on the inside, and I ordered one specifically that was 9.5 to 10 inches to fit my Soom Idealian 72. He's got a big head. The wig would not stretch enough to fit, and was so tight it popped off when I did manage to wrench it on his head.

They did not resolve the problem. It took several tries to get their rep to understand or accept that they had sent the wrong size (either by error or someone made it too small). After several e-mails with them over the course of a week, they finally offered to accept a return of the wig if I mailed it back to them (they indicated they could use it if I couldn't), but did not specify if they would refund any of my money or pay for the shipping costs to send it back to them. At that point, I gave up and have decided to sell it elsewhere.

No. Although I have been happy with my Leeke orders in the past, when something went wrong they provided poor customer service. I don't give future business to companies that do that.

Maybe, especially if someone is trying to unload a product after a similar customer service experience.

20. * What did you order?
      Two wigs

* When did you order?
      December 15th, 2011

It was okay. I received an order confirmation and a shipping notice.

Paypal - Easy

They shipped it out four days after the order was confirmed.

The wigs were very nice and met the standard of quality for the price.

Yes.

Yes.

n/a

Yes.

Yes.