1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      Wig LR-104_M in Goldenrod and a pair of LGS-017 glass eyes in 14mm.

* When did you order?
      3rd March 2012

* How was the communication?
      I received an order confirmation, but no shipping notice. I had to log into my account to check the shipping status and get the tracking number.

* How easy was it to pay?
      I used PayPal. It wasn't difficult, but I prefer sites that use an automated checkout rather than having to send the money manually.

* How long did it take to ship?
      It shipped on 5th March, two days after I placed the order and one day after the payment was confirmed.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. The wig is soft and well constructed, and the eyes are vivid colour and noticeably higher in quality than lower grade/cheaper glass eyes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I would.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Probably.

2. * What did you order?
      Leekeworld Mikhaila basic in Pure Rose skin, and a couple of wigs.

* When did you order?
      March 1st.

Excellent. I had some questions about shipping and they were VERY fast in replying.

Very easy.

Everything shipped March 16th.

Absolutely! The wigs are high quality and my Mikhaila is amazing. From her faceup to her construction she's a gorgeous doll.

Yes.

Very much so.

N/A

Absolutely.

Yes.

3. What did you order?
      Eyes, shoes, pants, shirt, wig, and hat.
      When did you order?
      13 Mar 12
      How was the communication?
      There was no communication needed throughout my order process.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy via paypal.
      How long did it take to ship?
      I actually ordered, and was pleasantly surprised when I got my order 2 days later. This was my very first BJD related purchase, so I was ecstatic!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      My first time buying BJD related items, of course it seemed a bit pricey..But the quality is amazing, and to me it was definitely worth it. ​
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Everything was exactly as pictured. The only thing that wasn't was the wig. I love it regardless, but it being styled in the company pictures gave me the idea it would've looked much different. So..Wasn't what I had expected, but it's still gorgeous, so I'm happy with it nonetheless. ​
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, very.

4. What did you order?
      Two wigs in RealCarrot.
      When did you order?
      30 Dec 2011
      None, didn't need it.
      How easy was it to pay?
      easy, through Paypal.
      about a month, I think.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Very. Will be ordering again!

5. What did you order? A Leekeworld D FOX Warrior

When did you order? March 4th

How was the communication? It was decent, there was confusion about my address which I had forgotten to add the city and I corrected it but they kept emailing me that my order address is still missing my city. It shipped fine though.

How easy was it to pay? It was okay, I did not use paypal, and when I ordered my credit card company canceled the order immediatly because they were worried it was not a correct transaction, but when I got that sorted, I was not able to pay with my card anymore because several needed options were missing. I had to delete the cookie on my browser to pay.

How long did it take to ship? About a month.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I guess, but $320 for a doll that is unpanted, comes with no eyes hair or clothes, and is a Yo-SD size is more then I am probably going to pay again for such a doll.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? All things considered, it looks exactly as it was advertised, minus the paint, eyes, hair, with a different head...

Were you satisfied with the product? I am very satisified, I love my new doll and can't wait to get her painted.

6. * What did you order? Limited Edition Fox Warrior, Clean set for SD, elastic for SD, they also let me combine orders because I forgot to add their Eyelash glue

* When did you order?
      March 6th 2012

Communication was very good, I got a reply within a day of asking which I found fast considering other companies.

I used a layaway and Paypal, it was all very easy to set up (the layaway plans) and they confirmed the payment when I did tell them I made a payment via their message board.

The Shipping was incredible... my doll was ready when I finished my layaway and the shipped it the very next day. I have to say I was happily surprised, I was expecting a couple od weeks to go by before my doll got to me. She arrived 2 days before my birthday

Yes it was! There was a lot of stuff for this doll and shipping was free.

Yes minus the faceup which I will do myself :)

The doll does not stand by itself with the fox legs. I think more ingeneering should have gone into that part.I will have to use a stand. Also the armor arm is double jointed and the doll is single jointed. I don;t know maybe it's just nitpicking but I would have liked that both arms would have been doublejointed.

Well it's not really disatisfication as poor planing on their part. The doll is fine and complaining to them won;t change anything. But I did pointed it ut to them and they will look into it. But the doll is fine. I will try hot glue to help with the standing part.

All in all Leekeworld was a delight to do buisiness with and I would do businees with them again in a heartbeat

7. What did you order?
      Wig size 8-9 in Evecream

When did you order?
      12/06/2012

I didn't need to communicate with them

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy enough, I paid through paypal

They shipped quite fast - guaranteed delivery was the 18th, but it arrived two days before that on the 16th (so 4 days in total)

Almost, please see below.

Yes it did

The wig certainly looked like what I was expecting, but it was kind of slimy and greasy, very strange and not very pleasant. I don't think I would order another wig from them.

8. * What did you order?
      Wig LR-102_D in Pale Turquoise

* When did you order?
      9th July 2012

I received an order confirmation, but no shipping notice. I had to log on to the site to get my tracking number and also noticed that my order was marked 'delivery confirmed' as soon as I had paid, although I knew it was impossible for my order to have shipped so quickly.

I used PayPal. Leeke want you to send payment to their webmaster@leeke... email account rather than have an automated check out system on site. I don't mind doing this but I do prefer automated check out.

According to the site my order was delivered immediately! According to the tracking information though, it left Leekeworld on the 9th July and arrived with me today, 13th July. This shipping timeframe is what I've come to expect from Leeke.

Yes and also no. I love the colour and the style (in the pictures on site), but I don't think that a $27 wig should have a visible wig cap or lots of stray hairs. This wig will take a little extra styling to look as it does on the site.

Mostly. I was prepared for some differences because Leeke's sales pictures all demonstrate wigs on larger dolls, so ordering smaller size wigs, even in the same style, will look a bit different.

Yes, on the whole.

N/A

Yes, I would. I do think that maybe Leeke needs to evaluate the price of their wigs against the current quality though. I have had previous wigs that were excellent quality, but I read about Leeke's fluctuating quality in wigs before I placed the order and decided to take the risk because I wanted this particular colour.

Probably.

9. * What did you order?
      Large order containing 2 pairs of eyes, 1 wig, 1 pair of boots, 2 heads, and 1 body.

* When did you order?
      06/12/2012.

Very good and responsive. I made a mistake typing in my information and they were quick to assure me that they'd correct it when the item was complete and ready to ship. I would have liked for them to send me an email when the item actually did ship, though that's a minor complaint.

Very, using Paypal.

About 4 days from when I actually knew it was coming.

Yes on the whole, though the wig could have used a bit of extra work before it was sent out.

Pretty much exactly.

Yes, very!

Yes.

Yes.

10. Overall very happy, items posted super quick.

* What did you order? Several D sized wigs and shoes for Unoa
      * When did you order? 1/8/2012
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Not long at all, received within a week was very impressed
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

11. * What did you order?
      Three wigs in SD-size (in stock, ordered through Sweet'n'Honey in Germany)
      * When did you order?
      06/04/2012
      Okay. A few days after my order S'n'H informed me, that one wig was already sold out, so I chose another as replacement ^^
      Easy, trough bank transfer
      1 1/2 weeks
      Yes
      Yes (with a bit of styling)
      Overall yes. The wigs are only just a little bit too big for some of my SD heads (or the heads are too small), but I already ordered some silicon caps, I hope with them, the wigs will fit ^^
      /

12. * What did you order?
      Summer event wig (one wig for $16USD)

I ended up getting W_110 in the colour "Real Champagne" which is not listed on the site.

* When did you order?
      8/27/2012
      N/A
      Paypal, very easy!

Roughly 3 days, I got the item on Thursday the 30th

Yes, the wig is really pretty!

It was a mystery event.

Yes, very much! Although I think the wig looks more like a girl style than a boy's (and I specified boy style), but I still really like the wig!

N/A

13. * What did you order?
      Customeize LR-020[Goldenrod][WhisperBlue][D(6~6.5inch)] Wig

* When did you order?
      16/07/12

I received an order confirmation email but no Payment received/Item Shipped emails/notification, I had to check at the website myself.

Easy using Paypal.

It was shipped exactly one month later on 16/08.
      I'm happy with the waiting period as it should be 50 days according to the webpage.

Yes, I think the quality this time is pretty good. I bought a wig from them last time and the wig was not worth the price, but this one is acceptable.

Looks more beautiful on my doll!

Satisfied this time.

N/A.

Sure, as long as the wig(s) turns out fine!

Yep, if I like the items!

14. What did you order?
      A wig of Greek style
      When did you order?
      Sceond hand
      How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, through my friend
      2 days
      Yes, high quality.

A little diffrent.But Pretty
      Yes, very very
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      not yet
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, waiting for the better design
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, I did often.​

15. * What did you order?
      Two 9-10 mohair wigs, one limited color 6-7 fiber wig (olive green), a pair of lavender hair strands, a bottle of wig conditioner, some magnets, a pair of lashes for me.
      A customizable two colour wig (+ the gift wig included) for a friend.
      * When did you order?
      1st of August.
      Didn't have any during the order processing period, very quick with the inquiry after I received the order (see below).
      Very easy - Paypal.
      A month and a few days.
      No
      The Olive green wig is incredibly rough and plasticy.
      Not at all. The 7-8 'two-colour' wig we received not only looks nothing like the sales pictures (much longer, bangs are entirely different, the layering is also different), but it is actually one colour. It was ordered in pale turquoise and whisper blue, and we did check owner pictures of the two colours - they are different. Our wig is the same tone all over .___. However, the mini label on it mentions it is the same style and colours we ordered.
      The Olive wig is pretty dreadful quality, but I'll try some hair softener. Although the two mohair wigs (which are lovely quality!) are labelled as 9-10, they do not fit my type 2 Lishe's head, who fits 8-9s without a problem most of the time. No chance I'll ever fit my Chiwoo and my Summery into them. My friend is incredibly disappointed in her so called 'two-colour' wig, and they forgot to send the gift wig. I know it's called a gift, but at $40 for a wig (that isn't even special in any way), them promising to send a gift wig on the product's page sounds pretty much like a deal to me.
      I wrote to Leeke about it, and this is the reply I have received:

Overall, I am incredibly disappointed and feel sort of betrayed, too. I always loved Leeke's wigs and many people say such great things about them, I certainly did not expect my first order to be so very problematic. If I had a scales, I would weigh the box with all of its contents to see if it matches the weight on the customs form, but it certainly didn't look like it had ever been opened (no tape over old tape, everything was still in a neatly taped roll of bubble wrap inside the box etc)
      I do not recommend dealing with them. Had they admitted their mistake and offered to fix up the missing wig problem, I could've lived with wigs that were nothing like what we wanted, but here they're pretty much claiming we lied and that they made no mistake. :| Way to go, Leeke customer service!

16. * What did you order?

Several Unoa sized wigs in P.M blonde and the limited bright beige. Three pairs of horns, a pair of limited eyes. Silicone wig cap

* When did you order?

August 21,2012

Excellent! I actually ordered the wigs in a bigger size then needed so i sent them a message and they replied/ helped me with my problem in less then 3 days.

Very, just sent the payment through PayPal

A little over a month

Yes it was. I admit I was leery of spending the money for some of the wigs but they turned out to be full and beautiful!

They all did!

Very satisfied

N/A

I was very happy with my whole order. I've ordered from leekeworld before and even own several secondhand wigs. They are by far my favorite company for wigs. Now I'm waiting for more styles for Unoa!

17. What did you order?
      I ordered 5 wigs, 2 were limited edition colors.

When did you order?
      First week of August 2012, during their Summer 2012 Season Limited event.

Almost a month had passed before we decided to contact Leekeworld to ask how our orders were coming along. They answered promptly and politely.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. Paying through PayPal was very convenient.

It took almost 6 weeks.

For the most part, yes.

All but one wig looked exactly like the product photos posted by Leekeworld. One particular wig's curls simply did not "sit" properly on the doll's head and looked awkward.

The previously-mentioned wig was too tight, in addition to being awkward. The colors of the wigs and the styling was beautiful, though. I was completely satisfied with 4 out of the 5 wigs, and I remain neutral about that one awkward wig.

I didn't raise my concern about the too-tight, awkward wig with Leekeworld, because the wig suited my Lati Yellow perfectly (though it was supposed to fit a YoSD).

18. * What did you order?
      A 6-7 wig in their limited Black Berry colour, a limited 'art' 8-9 wig and a pair of glass eyes.

* When did you order?
      26th July 2012 (as part of a group order)

N/A - I bought through a group order. The group leader didn't report any problems with their communication.

N/A - the group leader paid via PayPal

About a month and a half.

Yes. Both wigs are very soft and sturdy, and look great without styling products. The eyes are a bright colour with threading, and there are no defects.

The Black Berry wig and the eyes looked as the sales photos. The art wig was more of a teal-blue tone than the purple-blue of the photos, but it's still really gorgeous and the roots are slightly pearlescent. It's easily the prettiest wig I own, and well worth the slightly higher price.

Yes, definitely.

N/A

Yes, I would.

Yes, and I have in the past.

19. What did you order?
      3 wigs in limited colors and a pair of curly clip-ons

When did you order?
      End of July (Summer 2012 event)

They were quick to reply (within a day) and they were very polite and helpful.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with Paypal

About a month and a half

I was already expecting the worst after reading other reviews about leeke, but the quality of the wigs I got aren't that bad. You just need to style a certain way so the wig cap isn't visible in the front. Could be better, but I still like heat-resistant wigs. The clip-ons, though, arrived super messy, and I'm not sure how to fix them.

Yes, except I'm not particularly happy with one of the limited colors, as the color in the promo photo does not compare to how it looks in real life :/

Yes and no. The other wigs are good, but not the off-colored wig and the messy clip-ons.

I don't think I can ask them to change my one wig just because I didn't like the color IRL, so I won't try. But I probably won't keep it.

20. What did you order?

Wig thinning scissors, pastels, eyelashes

When did you order?

September 29th, 2012

This was the only failing, tbh. There was no communication outside of an official receipt shortly after the sale was complete...and I kind of like getting an email telling me that my product is shipping/in the mail so I know to expect it. >.>;

How easy was it to pay?

Easy enough through Paypal.

It arrived today, on October 9th, 2012. So, uh, 1-2 weeks, I guess?

I've yet to toy around with the pastels for faceups, but at $6.50 for 64 pastels? It seemed like a pretty good deal.

The eyelashes look pretty good.

The scissors are nice and sharp, too.

Yup.

I'd say so. :3

N/A