1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. * What did you order? a bjd my leekeworld makhila
      * When did you order? in july
      * How was the communication? amazing i couldnt ask for anything better especially cause i had alot of questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy it was done though paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? about a month and a half i also had a face up
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes diffidently i also got her with an event doll that i sold for 60 pounds
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?yes she was my dream doll i love her cant believe i got her
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? i was not unsatisfied

2. * What did you order? Orientdoll Tae(full doll and head) +3 pairs of glass eyes and a pair of shoes.
      * When did you order? June 8,12
      * How was the communication? pretty ok
      * How easy was it to pay? Pretty easy. I got layaway and paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3-4 days after last payment.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes and no. The seam lines are very visible.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, except the skintone. The colored skins are known to change by batch. + the shoes's color don't really look the same as the picture.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, except for the hands. The other parts I could fix easily, like seams and inside the head, but the hands had holes in them. It's good that it's just in the middle of the fingers.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The communication is ok. They sent me another pair of hands quickly. Sadly, they have the same problem. I am considering whether or not to get another pair.

3. [FONT=&quot] First[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]* What did you order? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] one wigs MSD size ,silicon cap, eyes, Sponge Pape FINE #240~#320, Medium #180, MicroFine #1200~#1500, Wig Essence, [/FONT]spong block[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]* When did you order? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] may 15 (2012)[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* How was the communication?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* How easy was it to pay?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] paypal[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* How long did it take to ship?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 3 days[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]very good[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* Did the item look like the sales pictures?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]yes[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* Were you satisfied with the product?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]yes[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]The second
      [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]* What did you order?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Limited wigs royal carrot size M , siliconcap size M, [/FONT]spong block[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* When did you order? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]July (2012)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]* How was the communication?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Good[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]* How easy was it to pay?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] paypal[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* How long did it take to ship?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]30 days[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* Did the item look like the sales pictures?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The color is not look like picture, thin hair T_T[/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* Were you satisfied with the product?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No, [/FONT] I was disappointed about wigs[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hope next time leeke pay more attention[/FONT]

4. * What did you order?
      A wig, eyelashes, and lace.
      * When did you order?
      November 30, 2012
      * How was the communication?
      No communication was needed.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Shipping was quick. It only took about five days for me to receive my package.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Very much so.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, they did.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!

5. * What did you order?
      A wig!
      * When did you order?
      Agh, can't remember. Mid-October.
      I ordered from Denver Doll (A U.S dealer for LeekeWorld products) and they always are excellent with communication. Emails to confirm payment, tell you shipping cost, and tell you when it shipped along with tracking link.
      Easy peeeeasy :)
      Super quick (Since it was coming from DDE) 2-3 days or so?
      The quality was nice! Very soft wig, layers were cut in a way that looked like a human's layers would be cut!
      Yes.
      Overall on the quality, yes. The color, not so much. I ordered Sandy Brown/Goldenrod and expected a brown with blonde chunks/streaks, but the colors were so close that it didn't look streaked at all (but that isn't the company's fault, that is my fault for not looking at the color chart before purchase)

6. * What did you order?
      3 wigs. One special pre-order October wig "Mystery"

* When did you order?
      Mid-October.

No communications. My email to Leeke World went unanswered.

Easy

1.5 months

Very good quality

Yes.

Quality wise, yes, I'm satisfied. One of the wigs, the black short wig did not suit any of my dolls, so it's up on eBay for resale at a lowered price. However, that is a misjudgement on my part, it's hard to really tell whether a wig is suitable or not unless you try it on your dolls. So, it's pretty common that a wig is not suitable. The wait time for the pre-order wig was too long but the wig is very lovely.

One of the wigs suited my doll Howl (Luts) so well, I've decided not to sell him. His head was up for sale for more than a year without interest because I cannot find him a suitable wig. It was a big shock to see him look so good in that Leeke Dollga wig. So, while the black wig is unsuitable for everyone, the brown wig saved Howl from being sold. The special pre-order Oct Mystery wig look good on every doll.

7. * What did you order?
      A wig (LR-121_E in Choco Brown), L Silicon Cap and boots (LS-202_G)
      * When did you order?
      12th December
      I was emailed a confirmation of the order but had to log in to check the status
      Very easy, through Paypal
      It arrived on the 20th December
      Yes, the wig and shoes are really nice quality and seem good value
      Yes, the wig might need a tiny bit of styling though
      Yes ^^

8. * What did you order?

Silicone cap_L, 2 pairs of SD girl shoes (LS-058_G[Red] and LS-256_G[Black]), 2 wigs (LR-122_L[PeachPink] and [Limited] Real RED[LR-092_L])
      * When did you order?
      December 2012 (order arrived Feb. 5, 2013)
      good, didn't really communicate much aside from some questions on their Q&A board though
      it took a little figuring out (to pay by credit card) but not too bad
      really long time (a little over a month), but I ordered a limited item so that may be why
      I think so, they look really high quality
      for the most part yes, one of the wigs was longer than I expected and the other may need some styling
      EDIT: the LR-122_L tangled and frizzed really easily just after being taken out of the packaging and is really thin at the top, LR-092_L frizzed too but not as much, both are super tight fits though and do not fit with a wig cap (wig cap was also a tight fit), they are both super soft though
      Yes
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

9. * What did you order? The Winter Event Art wigs, Snow & Green Fairy
      * When did you order? Dec. 20, 2012
      * How was the communication? Good I guess?
      * How easy was it to pay? It took a bit of time as I put it on a credit card, but otherwise it processed fine.
      * How long did it take to ship? The wigs arrived last week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I believe so.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes they did.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Not overly so, as the wigs are a bit big on my doll but I knew that this would happen. It would be nice if they did cater to a wider range of head sizes. Otherwise, the wigs are beautiful & well-made.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't bring up this issue with the company, although I did ask them to clear up my confusion on receiving the free gift for the Winter Event. I didn't qualify for it.

10. *What did you order? Blind wig box and Wig LR-131 in Evecream
      *When did you order? March 8th
      *How was the communication? None needed
      *How easy was it to pay? Very easy through PayPal
      *How long did it take to ship? Shipped the 11th and arrived on the 13th
      *Was the quality appropriate for the price, in you opinion? Oh yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The wig that I actually picked out was perfect just like in the photos
      *Were you satisfied with the product? Yes even though I didn't care for two of the four blind wigs I got.

11. *What did you order? Two art wigs in 6.5 size - fairy and misty misty
      *When did you order? April 12th 2013
      *How was the communication? not applicable
      *How easy was it to pay? Simple, paid through paypal
      *How long did it take to ship? Leeke shipped about 4 hours after I ordered. I live in New Zealand, I bought them on Friday afternoon and they were in my po box at 6am on Monday morning. I am super impressed!
      *Was the quality appropriate for the price, in you opinion? They're really nice quality and pretty comparable in price to other wigs (cheaper even)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Almost exactly the same - I wasn't too sure what to expect with the fairy wig but it's so pretty
      *Were you satisfied with the product? Yes - I'm really happy with both wigs

12. * What did you order?
      Wig: LR-131_M in goldenrod, Limited wig W131 in choco brown, Bunny ears, fox ears, 2 silicon wig caps and LR-LS-Pieces in natural black.

* When did you order?
      April 2, 2013

Great, they contacted me to confirm my address since I put something in the wrong place.

Easy, used Paypal.

Shipped May 14th, 2013 - 42 days total and 32 working days, I think.

Yes

Yes

Yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a

13. * What did you order?
      A peach pink wig
      * When did you order?
      11th june
      Good a first, but they seemed a little rude when I had a problem with my order. They seem incapable of writing an address clearly
      Didn't really like the method but it was easy enough
      within a few days
      considering the state of the wig when I got it - No
      In a way, mine was just they sloppy and poorly done
      No- the plaits were messy, uneven and out of shape, they are fixed in place so I can't put it right.
      I emailed them to complain- They ignored everything I said about the poor quality of the wig, instead they pointed out that I was wrong about them writing the address incorrectly. They even sent me a picture of my parcel to try and prove it. if you look at the picture you can clearly see that what should have been a 5 has been written to look like a 9. I had to go door to door all along my street to find my parcel. I didn't even get an apology , I just got told I was in the wrong. How can they operate like that when they ship all over the world, its very very poor.

here is the image they sent me
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

14. * What did you order?
      Art body Mia + clothes + wigs + eyes + pastels + shoes

* When did you order?
      July 22, 2013

Wonderful. When I wanted to combine another order with it, they replied within 24 hours and got it fixed right away.

Easy, used Paypal.

19 business days.

Absolutely. Leekeworld did an amazing job on Mia's faceup. She is stunning, and so are the wigs I bought. Everything was very high quality.

Yes

Yes

N/A

15. * What did you order?
      Limited LR-139 - a pair of glass eyes - a pair of lashes - a wigcap.

* When did you order?

2013-08-09

Splendid - as usual!

Very easy, I just used bank transfer. However, I don't like the way they make us pay. They tell us to just transfer the money to them. If I hadn't written my order number, would they have known that the money was from -me- and not someone else who ordered? Oh well!

About a month - since it was a season limited wig which was made when the event ends.

Absolutely! Their wigs are stunning and their eyes are beautiful.

The eyes did, yes. Personally I didn't think that the wig did, at least not from behind. BUT that might have been because I ordered a 6-6.5 inc wig to use on a Minifee. The wig is just a little tight, which makes the hair stand out at the sides. I'm sure it can be fixed with some hairspray! I didn't like the wigcap tho', I don't think they gave a clear picture of what it looked like.

Indeed.

N/A
      --------------
      I'd like to add that I've ordered from Leekeworld twice now and they've been quick to ship both times! I'll definitely order from them again.

16. * What did you order? A blond wig, a black wig, 2 pairs of glass eyes, eyelashes.
      * When did you order? July 2013
      * How was the communication? Not needed
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes and no. The blond wig was perfect. The black wig was cut so unevenly, that I can't even fix it. Got a red wig as a gift, very good quality. Both eye pairs had defects on them, one eye had a very visible defect on the front of it. Otherwise the eyes were beautiful.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The black wig didn't look like the sales picture at all.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? More or less, I doubt I would risk ordering eyes again though.

17. * What did you order? bjd Leina and clothing
      * When did you order? April
      * How was the communication? Very good, no issues
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, used a credit card
      * How long did it take to ship? about two month, doll had face up
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes and no. The body was very kicky and I hated the hands. The head was lovely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I did not contact the company. I eventally traded her.

18. * What did you order? Leeke unique wig
      * When did you order? September 28
      * How was the communication? It was great, responses were very very quick.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Under a month, I just received today. :)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very! I think their prices are always reasonable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am, and I'd definitely recommend purchasing a Leeke unique wig to all of my friends now.

I wanted to also give a heads-up to others that for some reason, Leeke's system may potentially cut off the city from the address if you use the Guest purchase system; this was my first purchase on a guest account and not on my username as I couldn't remember it at the time of purchase.

Leeke would have sent out my wig sooner if I had contacted them asking about shipping much earlier than I did, they said they were holding onto the wig because they noticed the address was incomplete for my order. When looking back at my personal screenshot of the order though on September 28, it was not incomplete. But I checked their site receipt and it did indeed cut off the city.

They said they had sent several e-mails trying to get a hold of me with the e-mail address given on the Guest account and I never received these e-mails; so if you purchased with specifically the guest option and are questioning why your order may not have sent, it might be good to post on Q&A to clarify the address. :) Wonderful service nonetheless!

19. What did your order? 3 Christmas Boxes
      When did you order? 9th December
      How was the communication? Had non so far
      How easy was it to pay? Simple
      How long did it take to ship? Under 2 weeks
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I was dissapointed as there was meant to be a mix of shoes, wigs and eyes. I only got one set of shoes and eyes and the rest was wigs.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? There wernt any
      Were you satisfied with the product? No, I expected a variety and was let down by leekeworld which is a real shame as im also waiting on a doll from them :(

20. * What did you order?
      Christmas Box from the 2013 Winter Event

* When did you order?
      December 11, 2013

Communication was great! I made a mistake with my order (I accidentally selected the wrong size for wigs) and they quickly fixed it before it was shipped out. I was expecting them to tell me that it was too late to change my order because it had already been 24 hours since I placed it and the payment had gone through, so I was pleasantly surprised and thankful that they were nice enough to do that for me.

Very easy, just sent funds through Paypal.

36~48 hours.

Yes.

N/A, the Christmas Box was a surprise product(s)/blind box item.

Yes, mostly! I only got wigs which was a little disappointing because I thought there would maybe be shoes and eyes as well, but all three wigs are super cute and pretty colours that don't seem to be on their site anymore (limited colours from previous events maybe?) so I'm still very happy with them. :)

N/A