1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. * What did you order? Two wigs and few things for making face-ups.
      * When did you order?
      3rd of february
      * How was the communication?
      Quite easy, they answered my question just the next day.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy-paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped it just the next day after i orderedand i recive it on 13 of february so that's quite fast.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The wig Art LR-110 i ordered is really beautiful and just like in pictures, but in the second wig LR-088 the cap is little too much visible, need some more styling to cover it perhaps.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

• What did you order?
        - Leekeworld Wig - Art W127
        - Green Eyes - LGS-026
        - Eyelash Glue
        - Magic Sponge
        - Five pack sanding sponges
        - Tamiya Acrylic Clear Enamel

• When did you order?
        Ordered on 20/1/2014, and received my package on 27/1/2014

• How was the communication?
        N/A

• How easy was it to pay?
        Very easy, through Paypal. No issues with payment at all.

• How long did it take to ship?
        About a week, which is very good.

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
        Yes, the wig was very soft. The eyes were a beautiful green, but had a slight scratch mark on the white, but it's not visible at all. The other products were in mint condition as well.

• Did the item look like the sales pictures?
        Yes.

• Were you satisfied with the product?
        Definitely.

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
        N/A

2. * What did you order?
      -Winter art wig
      -LG-203 eyes
      -LG-007 eyes
      -white pearl powder
      -eyelash gum
      -silicon cap
      * When did you order?
      February 20th, 2014
      I made a mistake with my order and asked the next day if they could change it. There was no answer and I got a notice that day (21st) that my order was shipped. But on the 25th they answered that they had changed my order like I asked, and would ship it the next day. So the communication was slow but I'm happy they were able to change my order.
      Easy with paypal.
      The order was shipped on the 25th of February and I got it on the 4th of March.
      Yes, I think so.
      The wig is very beautiful, even better than in the pictures. But both of the eyes don't sadly match the color on their page. I thought the LG-007 eyes would be a pale grey, but they turned out to be a pale purple, which doesn't match the picture at all. The LG-203 eyes look more like the picture, but they are still different. I thought they would be turquoise with a blue tint but they look much greener. I know it says the color may wary but with any color settings the purple eyes I got don't look like the grey in their pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Aside from the eyes, yes. The eyes don't have any flaws or scratches, if they were the right color they would have been nice as well.
      I won't contact them as they do have a warning about the eye colors looking different, and I don't think they take refunds for that reason. I'll probably just sell them later on. I would order eyes from them in the future, but I won't expect them to look just like in the pictures.

3. What did you order?
      Two wigs, a pair of shoes, some lace

When did you order?
      February 24th

How was the communication?
      There wasn't need for any.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, just had to send the payment through PayPal.

How long did it take to ship?
      They sent it out in exactly 24 hours and it arrived three days after that.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, the wigs are nice and soft, the shoes look very realistic, and the lace is what you'd expect.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      For one of the wigs, yes, very much so.

For the other, well, looking at the pictures, it appears to only have one main color (purple), but in person you can see two other colors (black and blue) in it, which is actually perfect for the outfit it's supposed to go with, so I'm happy. It is one of their unique wigs, so I'd guess it's a bit of a gamble what you'll get if you buy one of those.

For the shoes.. otherwise yes, but one of the colors is more beige than the white I thought it would be. I later realized it was due to my monitor's brightness, rather than on Leeke's end, so I can't really complain.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Aside from the slight disappointment with the shoes' color, absolutely.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

4. What did you order?
      A wig.

When did you order?
      March 17th.

How was the communication?
      They emailed me my order list, then emailed me again to tell me the product was shipped.

How easy was it to pay?
      I've never sent a payment directly through PayPal before, but it was incredibly easy.

How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped the product on March 18th, the day right after I ordered.
      I received the product today, March 21st, and I live in the United States.

Was the quality appropriate for the price?
      The shipping was just as much as the wig, but it was so worth it.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      For the most part, yes. They took pictures with different lighting, and in house lighting/natural lighting the wig is slightly less saturated in color. The good thing is that it looks so much better in person then I could have imagined. I'm in love with the shade! The style and cut are the same as the sales pictures.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      It's the PERFECT color, length, and style. I could not have asked for anything better. I'm so happy!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

The shipping was extremely fast. The wig is perfect. The quality was worth the price. I will definitely be shopping at Leekeworld again.

5. * What did you order? Leeke Mini with face up - later added a wig
      * When did you order? 10/13/14 ordered doll 10/21/14 added wig
      * How was the communication? Excellent. I e-mailed to find out if Icould add a wig to my order and keep the shipping the same. I heard back within a day or so 9not bad considering the time difference) and was told that was no problem. I e-mailed them ordering the wog with both order numbers and got a quick confirmation of no added shipping.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? It left Leeke November 13 and arrived at my house November 18th. ONe month and five days from order to my home for a doll including face up. I was impressed.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? At least. Great shape. resin feels good, no damage, great face up.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely!

Love the doll and loved the company. Shipping, quality, and customer service were all excellent. I will definitely do business with them again. (Not complaining at all, but I ordered a doll from another maunfacturer the same day, doll and face up combined, and I haven't seen any signs of shipment. My last doll shipped over a month later than estimated, I was given the wrong tracking number, and I couldn't get a hold of the seller to save my life. SO, this experience has been far better than any I have had so far.) I love Leeke!:aheartbea

6. What did you order? Wig LR-076_M
      When did you order? 1/28/15
      How was the communication? N/A
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy!
      How long did it take to ship? One day, Wow!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, it is very good quality!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!
      Were you satisfied with the product? Very. It's super soft and the color is beautiful.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      Overall, great experience! Love the wig and shipping was very fast! Totally recommend buying from!

7. * What did you order?
      OD Il Vampire, WS, blank

* When did you order?
      During the week long order period in mid/late November 2014

For the initial order, N/A, after... see below

Paypal. dead easy, no problems

The production/shipping was actually really fast and I got my doll a few days before Xmas which was much sooner than I was expecting (yea! Xmas doll!)

The doll is well made and has a nice heft to it. The price is appropriate.

I got him blank, but yes he did look like the blank sculpt. The resin has a slight pinkish tone I wasn't expecting for a WS doll, but that's not a deal breaker for me

Over all? Yes. It's a beautiful sculpt and he's perfect for the character. However....
      The doll cannot stand. At all. There appears to be a problem with the hooks embedded in the resin of the feet that doesn't allow the feet to rest flat perpendicular to the legs. If the feet are flat to the floor, the body inclines forward at about an 80 degree slant. If the body is held straight, only the heels of the dolls touch the floor with the toes pointing upwards at about an 80 degree slant. Sort of like heel feet in reverse. A small amount of resin on the inside of one of the ankles has actually been chipped/gouged out from the pressure of the hook against the resin.

They didn't. I immediately contacted Leeke within an hour of unboxing my doll and discovering the problem. I sent them photos of the problem and explained that I was familiar with the OD line and their quirks as I have an OD Tae vampire. Leeke responded that I just needed to practice learning how to pose my doll and that there was nothing wrong with him. I recently added S-hooks to his feet hoping to help with the problem and discovered that one of the channels in the shin is not straight which makes re-stringing difficult (but I don't believe it has any bearing on him not being able to stand). I'm hopeful that when I send him out for his face-up and a mod, the person I commission can fix his non-standing issue.

8. * What did you order?
      N-Type Reika in Snow Skin with face up, Blind Wig bag in Girls Style 8-9", Blind Wig bag in Girls Style 6-6.5", Lottery Sketch Paper

* When did you order?
      December 29th, 2014

Top-notch. I requested a three-month layaway; it was nice of them to accept since the total was only $1.50 over the required amount. With every payment sent, I posted on the Q&A board to confirm and they responded quickly. I also paid them $50 extra by mistake! After my final payment, they told me I had paid too much and immediately refunded the amount. Glad to see they were paying close attention, lol!

Pretty easy, I sent the manual payments through PayPal.

My final payment was made on March 28th, and my order was shipped on April 16th. I don't know when they start making the doll during layaway, but I certainly wasn't expecting her to ship so fast.

Definitely! And of course I cleaned up on the blind wigs.

Yes. Reika's face up is spot on. The wigs look just as pretty as they do in the promos too.

Absolutely! However, I realized later that she didn't come with eyes. Her product page does state she comes with random glass eyes. I decided not to bother LeekeWorld about it, especially since I had eyes ready for her anyway.

N/A

9. * What did you order?
      2 wigs (LM-064_D[PlatinumBlond] & W121_D[PeachPink])
      1 Headcap
      * When did you order?
      2016-02-10
      There wasn't really any communication, not even order confirmation or shipping mail.
      You have to check for order status on the website.
      Quite easy, transfer through Paypal. Though I prefer automated checkouts.
      Shipped about 2-3 days after order I believe.
      Arrived today, 2016-02-26 (was stuck in customs for a week), so quite fast.
      Yes, I was a bit worried at first, but now that I have them I am very pleased. The wigs
      are nice and soft & fit perfectly.
      There are some small differences. The peachpink is much brighter and 'pink-ier' in real life.
      As for the second wig, the hair is a bit longer. But overal it's mostly the same.
      Yes, I'm very happy.
      /

10. * What did you order? A wig.
      * When did you order? June 2016
      * How was the communication? Good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy via Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped the day after I ordered and I got it about a week later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes I would definitely consider buying from Leekeworld again.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable.

11. * What did you order?
      5-6 inch wig in royal grey

* When did you order?
      1/4/17

I didn't need to communicate with them.

Easy, PayPal.

It shipped the same day and I received it 1/9/17.

Absolutely. Their style and color selection is amazing!

Identical.

Very!

N/A.

12. * What did you order?
      LR-137_E wig (Lavender Rose color)

* When did you order?
      I made my order on December 22, 2018.

Everything went great. They sent me the order confirmation and shipping confirmation promptly.

I paid for my order with PayPal. There were no difficulties.

My wig shipped on December 23, 2018 and arrived on January 2, 2019.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes!

13. * What did you order? 5X 8-9" wigs
      * When did you order? January 2019
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Leekeworld shipped my order within 3 weeks and shipping time was an additional 2 weeks - Not great.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No, I've purchased many wigs over the years and while Leekeworld wigs are nice, there are much nicer wigs for similiar prices.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? No. One of the wigs was the made just a tad too tight and 2 other wigs were cut badly and couldn't be styled to match the sales photos.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? No.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The company refunded me for the too tight wig.

14. * What did you order?
      LR-030_E Maroon

* When did you order?
      July 2019

I didn't have to send them any question.

Paypal

A few days

No. Honestly, you can see the net and a little knot right under the hair partition. I expected it to be a better quality, but the fibers are soft.

Similar, but not exactly the same. The maroon color has a "blonde" undertone that I couldn't see in the images, I expected it to be sliiiightly darker, but I'm ok with that, it's a nice color.

Overall yes, but now I know what things I have to be aware of. For example, maybe better for future wigs try to get one with a fringe rather than a partition that might look bad.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Not for now, but if they make some discounts maybe.