1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      I ordered the Sadol Black Jacket.

* When did you order?

I ordered on 04/13/2008

* How was the communication?
      Their answer to my post on their Q&A board came within 48 hours. It was not even a question but they responded quickly and even told me that my package was shipped and provided the EMS tracking number. :)

* How easy was it to pay?
      Payment is very easy. You can choose to pay with Paypal, Bank Transfer, and Credit Card.

Paying using Paypal was my choice and they billed me right away--saved me time from typing out their e-mail address!

* How long did it take to ship?

They shipped my stuff on Monday (4/14/2008) and it arrived today (4/17/2008). I was expecting a longer wait but they're really fast~

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The price is fair for a very high quality doll garment by Sadol that was being sold at Leekeworld.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The Black Jacket looks EXACTLY like the pictures at Leekeworld site. I am very very pleased!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very satisfied! I'll come back for more cool stuff~

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

2. I bought a wig from leekeworld.

Shipping was outrageous... but, at the same time, I didn't mind it--everything I buy from overseas kills me in shipping. (I usually go half and half with my roommate, but she didn't want anything from leekeworld ;__; )

It also took awhile XD but they do say 20 to 30 days. Mine shipped about thirty days after I ordered it.

Communication was wonderful. When I put in my address, for some reason the page was missing important address information o.O so I emailed them about it, and they responded very fast, telling me that they would ship it to my paypal address instead. I was very pleased.

price:
      Like I said, shipping sometimes is a shock for me. But the actual price for such a wig, well, it was excellent. Compared to what I've spent on wigs before, I'd say this wig is under priced. Or maybe, those wigs were overpriced? Who knows?
      :D
      condition of item:
      wow! The wig was much longer than I expected, but I've never seen a wig with such good quality. Normally, I order from ebay and the like, and I've gotten pretty decent wigs. This wig, however, feels wonderful to the touch! And it looks gorgeous on Orian.
      My only issue with it, is that it's a little small for the gretel head. (It's an M size. L size would have been too large.) But I managed to get it to fit.

Overall, it's a beautiful wig! I definitely will order wigs from them again.

3. * What did you order?
      1 pair of jeans, a hoodie, goggles, beanie and a pilot cap.

* When did you order?
      April 22 or 21, 2008

Good. They replied to my questions within a day.

Very easy - Paypal.

It shipped out basically the next day after I paid. I got it about a week or so later. For international that's damn good since buying from Japan and paying EMS I still wait over 2 weeks sometimes for the parcel.

I think so.

Yes

Yes.

4. What did you order?- A basic set Kyle doll, 2 Wigs and a pair of boots

When did you order?- April 22nd I think

How was the communication? Good overall, one of my questions they took a little while to get back to me for but they were always very polite

How easy was it to pay?- Paypal.

How long did it take to ship? It took about 2 weeks to assemble everything, the about 4 working days for it to arrive.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?- I was very happy with the quality, the only slight problem was that some of the seems weren't sanded.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?- Yes, the face up is fantastic

Were you satisfied with the product?- Very.

5. * What did you order? 1 wig
      * When did you order? 29th April
      * How was the communication? Good, I didn't need to ask any questions but they notified me when the order had shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? A while, it was a pre order wig, they said it will take 30 days to prepare the wigs and they shipped it on the 24th may. So within the time they said.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yeah, the wig is well made.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yeah

6. im at it again, but if anyone curious ... XD

* What did you order?
      hot glue gun, face protectors and a pre order wig
      * When did you order?
      early june
      not neccessary but easy to understand for what was needed
      used paypal, as usual very easy
      less time than estimated. it shouldve shipped around the 5th of june, but instead came late may. it also travelled from leeke to london in the same day, and only took 2 more to get to me.
      yes. the glue gun was unusually cheap and the refills were something silly like 15p..the wig is lovely and full and not like anything i can get from another company.
      the wig is as expected, gorgeous, but not exactly like the picture. hard to describe, but the upper curls just dont hang as loose and look as natural. they look like a seperate line of curling. this was wig LR-022 (Heat-resisting Fiber) in chocobrown.
      yes ^_^ free sweeties are always a bonus, too

7. * What did you order?

Peanut

* When did you order?

April 2008

Very quick to respond to my queries and ever so poilte.

Very easy

From Korea to UK was hardly anytime at all, maybe a week...

Definately

Yup, they even gave me the eyes I requested.

He's perfect!

I thought they had sent me the wrong size wig, but it was my fault and they dealt with it really quickly. They offered to swap wigs, but I said I'd keep it and re-order another time.

8. * What did you order?

a yo-sized wig & a pair of 16mm, cobalt-blue acrylic eyes.

* When did you order?

May 28th 2008

They responded quickly and were very polite. I accidentally sent them the wrong address and e-mailed them fixing it. They responded within 48 hours and said that it was no problem, they would ship to the address I e-mailed them with ^A^

Paypal; so very easy.

They shipped the order on June 13th, I received it June 18th.

Absolutely. Very, very nice wig and the eyes are nice as well.

Sort of - the wig needs styling, but that's to be expected.. and their 'dark milk brown' is more of a 'brown'. Other than that, they look marvelous.

Definitely! Hecate has eyes and hair now!

N/A

9. * What did you order?
      Leeke-M Mabel, Wig
      * When did you order?
      June 15th abouts
      They respond about once every 2-3 days on the Q&A. It's alright
      Pretty easy

It took about a month exactly, and about 4 days to get here.
      Yes, and no. She has a few dysfunctional parts in her joints, but overall she is gorgeous. I especially love the faceup, it's perfect.
      Yes, except the wig was a LOT longer then I expected, since they didnt show a full body shot.
      I love her, bonded instantly. The wig is beautiful but unruly, to be expected.
      I am very upset that Yli (Mabel) has broken ANKLE TAB on one of her joints, and the Locking mechanism on her THIGH JOINT is sanded down so far it wont lock.
      Leeke wants me to send the entire doll back. At the current time I have refused but have offered to buy new pieces if they pay shipping, or will send the other pieces back for new ones, also if they pay shipping. I am very unhappy with their delay in response so far, and their proposition. I love my doll, and do not want to send her back for a new one.

10. * What did you order?

Wig L 048 in Blonde, Wig L 029A in Blonde, OrientDoll eye Putty, Brown half-round Acrylics in 20mm

* When did you order?

19th June

No particular communication, everything was done by automated shopping cart. Communication afterwards (see below) is going alright, but ...

Easy and quick. By PayPal. I was sent my order confirmation and then went to PayPal to send them the money.

They shipped it on 18th July, so within the time they said they would.

For half-round acrylics, yes. OrientDoll eye putty was about 50p, so I couldn't complain about the price (even if the putty isn't that great). For the wigs, I would say perhaps not. They shed a little even with light brushes from my fingers. I wasn't expecting that -- I have one wig that came free with my doll, which doesn't have the same problem.

Eyes yes, putty yes, wigs = NO. I was really disappointed. I know that wigs require some styling, but Wig L 048 is, quite frankly, just not the same wig. It was labelled as L 048 correctly, but it flicks out at the bottom/sides like an extreme Farrah Fawcett style. To get it to how it looked in the photos, I'd have to do some fairly extreme styling, which sort of defeats the purpose of getting a particular style, don't you think? :(

Wig L 029A was less of a disappointment, but was definitely tighter than L 048, would barely fit on my doll's head. She has a head measurement of 9.7 inches, and the wig is supposed to go up to 10.5 inches. Although it's a little stretchy, there was definite variation in sizes between the two I purchased (i.e. L 048 fits with a stretch, L 029A fits with some herculean wrestling). I'm not keen to scuff all the MSC off the top of her head just to get the wig on. Also, it is cropped much shorter on one side than the other. I can't tell if this is a mistake/fault on this particular wig or not, as the photos on the site don't show the wig off very well; either way I wasn't expecting it to look like that. It's one thing to try and style a wig, but another if it's been cut in a seemingly strange way (?)

Overall, very disappointed.

Not really. The OrientDoll putty doesn't like to stick to things either, which makes it hard to set eyes. I'm not so bothered about that, though. It might be due to a number of factors (heat, climate, etc.)

I posted on the Q&A board and was responded to within 24 hours very politely, which was great! I explained the problem and was told that I could send the wigs back and they would refund me. However, I notice in their small-print that refunds are less 25% of the original price, and that I would have to pay the [insured] shipping back to them.

If this is the case, I would lose so much money, it hardly seems worth sending them back. I asked again on the Q&A board to confirm that this would be the case in terms of refunded money, but have yet to recieve a response.

I did not expect any of this to occur as LeeKeWorld seems to be a reputable company. I would think twice before ordering from them again ... which is annoying as they do such a great range of things :(

11. * What did you order?
      A Leeke L boy Cliffe basic set with faceup

* When did you order?

Ordered it on 7/16

They answered every question I asked within three days (and I asked many)

Very, paid with a credit card and it went through right away.

They shipped it on 8/13 and it arrived on 8/15. Extremely fast, and they shipped it in under the time they said (less than 20 working days)

Definitely. The doll is great, the faceup was perfect, the sculpt is amazing, and the body is beautiful.

Exactly! I was amazed at how close they got the faceup! It was flawless.

EXTREMELY! The doll is GORGEOUS! Even more gorgeous than I expected. My only qualm was getting the hot glued in eyes out. I think they may have used high temp hot glue because it was hard as a rock, and would not peel away from the resin. I ended up damaging the doll a bit getting it out, but luckily It was fixable. I sent in a complaint to the company about it a day or two ago, but otherwise the doll is absolutely perfect, and I couldn't be happier.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

12. I wonder if you can request them to not put the eyes in. Having them glued in scares me...

13. They were great. I THOUGHT they goofed, but actually it was MY mistake, and they did answer on their board to help me figure it out. Just be aware that their sizes don't match the ordering letter for dollga - that is to say, my wig labeled "WM" is the "E" size, which is sort of confusing and that's why I freaked and thought they sent the wrong sizes.

I feel very dumb now. Going to go crawl in a hole and feel stoopid for a while.

14. What did you order?
      3 wigs, horns and magnets

When did you order?
      17th July

How was the communication?
      Very swift communication!

How easy was it to pay?
      Using credit card, it was a breeze!

How long did it take to ship?
      More than a month!! I ordered on the 17th July and I just received goods today (12th September!) I dislike bothering companies about shipping my orders but when I saw that they were shipping out other later orders, I quickly posted a query on the QA board before they said they would ship my items out ;A;

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes!!!! Leekeworld wigs are the best! I will purchase from them again even though I would have to wait long!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

Were you satisfied with the product?I love the quality of their wigs! I recommend them to everyone I know of (well, doll collectors anyway ^^)! I haven't tried the horns yet, but they certainly look very cute! =3= Leekeworld also gave out the usual candy! ^^

15. ive ordered from Leekeworld a couple of times now and have 4 or their wigs. the first time i ordered two wigs, one blond and one gold-peach. they were quick, with great communication and i had my wigs in less than a week.
      the second i ordered, i had to badger them until they sent me an invoice. i couldnt even pay because they never sent it to paypal. finally after almost a week i was able to pay. several more weeks passed and nothing. i badgered some more, and got an answer from them...they might send my wig out a month from now. so more than a month after the doll came that i ordered the wig for (on the same day i ordered the doll) i got her wig. by then i was used to her in the fur wig she was wearing while waiting and almost didnt care anymore....

now the real issues i have with them are with wig quality...
      at first they were wonderful! they fit my doll great without falling off, and looked great. then the blond one started showing a lot of wigcap thru the wefts...and it stretched out until it wouldnt stay on my boy, even with his silicone wigcap on. out of nowhere. the gold-peach one is fading so badly its a pale shade of what it was when it got here. its also stretched out. neither doll goes in the sun, i dont change their wigs often if at all and ive only had them since june of this year. i dont know if this is normal or not, but i have wigs from other companies and havent had any problems with them...
      i dont plan on getting another Leekeworld wig. which sux cause theyre the only ones ive seen who have that gold-peach color....and it looked so perfect b4 it faded!!:(

16. im sorry but a bit confused here, they didnt send an invoice to paypal? they dont normally do that. they just give you the address and you send the money. are you saying they didnt give you their paypal address? if not that seems really wierd. also, it says about all their wigs they could take up to 30 days to manufacture + ship, so i wouldnt be suprised about that - its pretty normal

17. Leekeworld Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

18. * What did you order?
      A wig, a few pair of shoes, eyelash, a pair of eyes

* When did you order?
      25th Dec 2008

Directly from the company.
      didn't have problem so didn't have any communication :)

Paypal cc.

paid on 25th Dec, shipped on 29th Dec, arrived on 2nd Jan.

OK I think.

Yep except the wig i think.. since in the official picture, the streaks look sorted. and mine kinda not really sorted. kinda look a little messy. but I guess it's OK. :3

Yep

n/a

yes if I could get more money T^T

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

depends on the quality and also the prices offered. :)

19. * What did you order?
      I was running a GO, so maybe I will mention the stuff I bought for myself only:) Two wigs, velcro and one pair of eyes

* When did you order?
      30th Dec 2008

Directly from the company.

I asked on their board when the sale will start because there was a delay with restocking the wigs and I didn't want to wait for the sale "forever" - still didn't get the answer^^' but I understand they were busy

very easy with Paypal

It was shipped VERY QUICKLY! One or two days.

Yes, I think, but of course I may change my mind later.

Yes, besides the eyes I ordered. There are supposed to be "cobalt" and look much darker on the Leeke pic. In real they are lighter and seem so different that I thought I got a wrong pair. I am not very happy with them, especially since they were over 30$.

In most, yes:)

n/a

Yes.

Probably.

20. * What did you order?
      A wig and several tools/items.

* When did you order?
      31st Dec 2008

Directly.

n/a

paypal

paid on 30th Dec 08, payment received on the 31st morning, shipped on 31st evening. arrived on the 5th january 09

It was a good price since they are having sales :P

The wig looks nicer irl! :D

Yes I do.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

Definitely!

I might. But I prefer 1st handed from them :)