1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      Two Mohair wigs.
      * When did you order?
      8-26-09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Direct
      * How was the communication?
      No additional communication was needed.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy with PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship?
      I received them on 8-29-09...so really fast.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Definitely
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Super happy!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      See above
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yep!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      I would.

2. * What did you order?
      Leekeworld-D Bijou Full set and 2 D-size wigs

* When did you order?
      29 May 2009

Company

Very prompt. They always answered my question the next working day.

I paid using a 3-month layaway plan. Though the sending of payment itself is easy since it's Paypal, it should be noted that they do not invoice you and neither do they send payment confirmation emails. While it's not really a big issue with me since they stated on their layaway FAQ that they will send a late notice if they don't receive stipulated payments, it would have been reassuring to know that they received the payments safely.

I made the last payment on 1st August. They shipped on 12th August and I received the parcel on 14th August.

Definitely! I'm very pleased.

The doll itself looks like the sales pictures. However, I ordered the default faceup and expected something similar to the sales pictures' but it came rather different. The faceup has orange-y tones in the sales pictures but my doll's has pink tones instead. It's still beautiful and well-done but it's something to beware of if you order expecting something similar.

Yes, very. However, on the night of the 7th day of arrival, I discovered a tiny spot on my girl's upper arm that I couldn't remove.

The FAQ stated that any returns/exchanges have to be communicated to them within 7 days of arrival so I was doubtful as to whether they would allow an exchange. I tried anyway and provided a picture of the spot. Their reply was polite and apologetic and they offered me the options of 1) Sending my girl back so that they can exchange for new arm, 2) Send a pair of new arms to me if I can change it myself, or 3) try removing the spot using sandpaper. I chose the second option and they shipped the new pair of arms on 1 September by EMS.

Definitely ^__^

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

3. What did you order?
      Limited Wig L-104 (Size L) and Goral Horns (Small)

When did you order?
      July 11, 2009

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly.

How was the communication?
      I wasn't told when my items were shipped. But I never asked, so...

How easy was it to pay?
      Incredibly easy with paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Since it was a pre-order, I didn't get it until almost 2 months later.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I think so. The wig is very soft and easy to style and care for. The horns have very strong mangets. The only thing is that I received two left horns.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Exactly the same, if not better looking.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Even with the little mistake, I'm still happy. I actually like having mismatching horns, suits my character more. The wig suits my doll perfectly and I love it.

Would you order from this company again?
      Oh definately, but I would be more vocal with them.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yep.

4. What did you order? Limited Deep Blue[W037][D(6~6.5inch)

When did you order? 8-3

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?direct

How was the communication? Nonexistent. They don't send you a payment confirmation e-mail, nor a shipping notice. It's rather bothersome. That's the only problem I really had I liek to well informed when I buy things.

How easy was it to pay? yes, i used pay pal.

How long did it take to ship? It was a preorder item so it took a month and some change to make and ship. I got it 8/7.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very much so.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? It looked a tad lighter on my monitor, but I'm glad it was darker then the sale pictures.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, there was a tiny spot where you can see white, but that can fixed with a marker. But no hand made object is perfect!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA

Would you order from this company again? Yes, I would. They're wigs are amazing and well made ^^

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? of course.

5. What did you order?
      - Leeke L Koji basic set with face up and real body
      - LR-004_L in Goldenrod and Naturalblack
      - A pair of shoes (LS-110_L High Top Black)
      - Eyes (K.Round Lt.Gray 18mm)
      When did you order?
      June 3 2009
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company
      How was the communication?
      They were overall quite fast to reply, there was only one time when I had to wait 2 days for a response (4 if you count the weekend). They were also very kind, but did not tell you anything more than absolutely necessary.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal and then the creditcard option. I had actually made an account especially for this transaction, so I had never even used Paypal before xD
      How long did it take to ship?
      Ooh, don't even get me started here D8< I had to wait a ridiculous amount of time, imo. I ordered on june 3 and he arrived more than three months later, on september 10. That wouldn't have been so bad, if they'd just said that it would take that long from the beginning. They kept telling me that my order would be shipped 'within two weeks' and 'next week'. After a while I started to think that they just didn't bother to give me an accurate date.
      Though it's possible that I'd just had bad timing with ordering, as they first had the rainy season, then some event that caused masses of orders, and then some holiday. But still xD
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I think so o.o Though I must say that the shoes seem really big. Almost too big o.o
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yup.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yup.
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yup.
      Uh, huh? What kind of question is this? O.o Well, I guess I would, if it's cheaper than from the company itself.

6. * What did you order?
      A pair of sneakers.
      * When did you order?
      30th of August
      Direct.
      Good, they emailed me the same day.
      Very easy, just used paypal.
      3 days! It was so fast, I was surprised. :D Normally everything takes a long time to Australia...
      Yes, the shoes are beautiful quality. <3
      Sure did.
      I love them. : D They probably aren't going to be leaving my boy's feet any time soon.
      N/A
      Definitely.
      Sure.

7. * What did you order? Leeke Mihael, fullset, default faceup, and a wig
      * How was the communication? I only contacted them once, they never contacted me, not even to send a shipping notice. They answered my question on the q&a with a "standard answer".
      * How easy was it to pay? easy via paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? delivered exactly 3 months later
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? hmm, in some ways...
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Default faceup was astounding, much better than in photos, really something special
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I love him, but I will not order another Leeke doll. He is not very posable-the body just isn't as "functional" as I would like it to be. Not a problem of stringing, more a problem of structure. As I mentioned, his faceup is astounding, I did not expect that from a default faceup. I am terribly spoiled when it comes to resin and posability. My first bjd was a Bishonen House, and he is truly a work of art in all ways. Unfortunately, all of my bjd's are compared to my BH, and there just is no comparison.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I love my Leeke, but no, I would not buy another one, second hand or new. Their wigs are pretty amazing though!

8. * What did you order?
      2 wigs

* When did you order?
      September 15th 2009

The company

I have been writing them almost every day because I received no confirmation AND my order does not appear on their site. However, they accepted the PayPal money so go figure. I just wish someone would write me back.

PayPal yes it is easy

* How long did it take to ship?N/A
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?N/A
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?N/A
      * Were you satisfied with the product?N/A
      The verdict is still out. I wish they would respond to me :)

* Would you order from this company again? If I get this order I will :)

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, the wig I ordered from them last year was great

9. * What did you order? 5 wigs, eyes, eyelashes, Ear of Bunny, Unique Wing

* When did you order? June 23, during their one day sale.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company.

* How was the communication? I didn't really contact them for anything, but the day before my order shipped, I got an email saying that one of the wigs I ordered was sold out. I was given the option of refund, store credit, or changing to a different wig -- which I did. The problem was solved quickly. ^^

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy with credit card.

* How long did it take to ship? 23 days, but that was because I ordered the Unique Wing.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. The wigs were well made --and so soft!-- and the resin ears and wings were beautiful (and came completely mummified in bubble wrap! XD)

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. The only item that I was a little unhappy about were the eyelashes since they were kind of gummed up from the adhesive in the package. I had to waste some of it.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't contact Leeke since I found out months after when doing a faceup. And eyelashes are cheap, so it was ok. ^^

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the condition, probably.

10. *What did you order?
      Leeke L Noella full set and 3 wigs
      * When did you order?
      08/08/09
      Directly
      It was good although it took a little bit long to reply (coz i used 1:1 customer service)
      very easy by paypal
      They prepared the items for approx 40 days. Two days for the shipping (they sent it on Friday and arrived on Monday, excluding weekend is just 1 day!:o:o)
      Sure thing
      I was a little bit disappointed with my noella face-up. She doesn't look like the old dollga face-up. oh well.. she's still pretty
      Sure. only slight disappointment with the face-up.
      Didn't bother to mention
      If there is something i want. of course.
      Depends on the condition of the products i want, or if there anything i want, definitely !:):)

11. * What did you order? 5 wigs from the Dollga Pre-order, extra hair pieces, 1 pair of glass eyes

* When did you order? August 3rd.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from the company.

* How was the communication? I did not receive a confirmation email or a shipping notice. However, my order info on the site was updated in a timely manner.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy via Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? About 4 weeks, which seems to be standard for pre-order wigs.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The Dollga wigs are beautiful. Though the eyes are well-made, I will likely not buy them again since I've found other eyes in the same price range that I like better.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Mostly... one of the wigs (Leeke LR-026) does not "naturally" fall into the style shown on the website, though it can be styled that way with a little fiddling.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depending on the product... I've had better luck with the Dollga wigs than with Leeke's, to be honest. The Dollga ones seem fuller and thicker than the Leekeworld wigs, so I'd be more likely to buy them secondhand.

12. * What did you order?
      A wig, 2 pairs of eyelashes

* When did you order?
      31 August 2009

Directly from the company.

No problem with communication

Credit card. Real fast

Shipped out by the company in about 3-5 days (can't remember)

Yes it is

Yes, but we didn't expect the wig to be so long. Still very very nice though!

Very much so~! It's lovely!

n/a

Most definitely!

Depends on the condition of the product, price and availability

13. * What did you order?
      LE Leeke Raul NS head with faceup
      * When did you order?
      July 22, 2009
      Directly from Leeke.
      Pretty good, they replied to my questions quickly, but with standard answers.
      Very easy, through Paypal.
      42 business days
      Definitely! My boy's faceup is absolutely amazing, as is the sculpt.
      Looks even better!
      Beyond satisfied, he was worth the wait.
      N/A
      Yes, if needed.
      Depends on what I'd be buying.

14. What did you order? Heat Resistant Fiber Dollga Wig W071 in Eve Cream

When did you order? September 15, 2009

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I pre-ordered the wig directly from Leeke World via their website.

How was the communication? Acceptable.

How easy was it to pay? Easy - I just paid via PayPal.

How long did it take to ship? My item was shipped 10/22/09 and arrived 10/26/09

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Worth every penny! The wig's quality is absolutely stunning.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better! It's so life-like... I'm amazed.

Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

Would you order from this company again? I plan on it!

I would as long as the wig I'm looking for is in excellent condition; otherwise I'd prefer to buy directly from the company.

15. * What did you order? a Leekeworld wig L-035A_D, colour 130 (carrot).

* When did you order? October 24, 2009.

Excellent. I sent them an email because I was worried about my address being displayed incorrectly, and they promptly sent me a reply confirming the right address and included the EMS tracking number for my order.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy - I used Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? Not very long at all! My order was sent out on October 26 and arrived here on October 31st.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Definitely. It's a very beautiful, rich shade of red, like in the colour chart.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very! The quality of the wig is outstanding.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? In a heartbeat.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If they were in mint condition and being sold closer to home, yes, I probably would, to save on shipping costs.

16. * What did you order? Incubus Horn
      * When did you order? 9/28/09
      Directly from Leekeworld
      Great
      Yes
      They arrived 10/26/09
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes
      N/A
      Yes, they also where nice enough to send a gift of candy with their business card
      Depends on the item

17. * What did you order?
      2 heat resisting fiber wigs in size 6~6.5 for my DOCs. <3

* When did you order?
      October-ish...? :sweat

Directly from Leeke!

Very good, I suppose... I didn't e-mail them or anything during the order process. Although, I do remember it took them a few days or a week to answer my question before I placed the order...

Very simple with Paypal. ^^

Very quickly. O_O So quickly, I was shocked to receive the wigs less than a week after I ordered! Both wigs were in stock though, so I suppose it was why they came so fast.

For ~$27 per wig, I'd say the fiber quality feels smooth and the styles look fantastic. My only wish is that they would make the wigs SLIGHTLY thicker. :sweat I feel like I can see the headcap at certain angles, which bothers me a bit.

Pretty much the same-- didn't look quite as thin as I thought it was in the picture (could just be the size difference though)

Overall, yes I am. Regardless of the thin wig issue, I'd say it's the best wig I've ever purchased so far. ^^

I never asked them about the wig-thinning, but I don't plan to either. It's nothing a good styling and pictures taken at certain angles can't fix.

YUP~! <3

Maybe. Depends on the condition of the product then, eh? If it's still in good shape, of course! :)

18. * What did you order?
      2 heat resisting fiber wigs, one in stock and another in pre-order.

* When did you order?
      23 August.

Directly from Leeke

not any communication.

very easy with Paypal.

becuase one is pre-order wig. it took around 1 month.

yes

very close, but some have a little differrent.

Yes ^ ^

none

if Leeke have wig's style that I want, Yes.

maybe, depend on how I want and it sold out from site or not?

19. * What did you order? -D-size Mint doll with face-up, 2 wigs, (+ 4 free event wigs)

* When did you order? -28 October

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? -from the company

* How was the communication? -good, they answered fast to my question

* How easy was it to pay? -easy, with Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? -It took only 23 days from the day I ordered to the day the box was home! 17 to prepare and 6 to ship (weekends included!).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? -Yes!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? -Yes! or even better..

* Were you satisfied with the product? -Yes!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -

* Would you order from this company again? -Yes!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? -

* What did you order? - Christmas Box, D-size

* When did you order? - 23 November

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? -from the company

* How was the communication? -

* How easy was it to pay? -easy, Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? - 11 days, 7 days to prepare and 4 to ship (weekend included)

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - hmm, well it said items would be random but I was still a little dissapointed that I got only 3 wigs.. but the wigs are good quality anyway. Box cost 50 $.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? -

* Were you satisfied with the product? -hmm

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -

* Would you order from this company again? -Yes! ..but no random item boxes..

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? -

20. * What did you order?
      Two Christmas boxes for MSD and YoSD girls, several head caps, rubber, setting for eyes

* When did you order?
      23th November 2009

Directly from the company.

Excellent! I've asked several questions at Q&A board and received answers within 12 hours.

Paypal cc.

It was very quick! I've paid on 23th November, received on 8th December.

Absolutely and even better :)

Exactly the same

Absolutely, I've got five Dollga wigs, including limited items, they're amazing! I've also received Leeke Christmas gift, pink mattress for dolls with teddy bears, candies and lovely worksheet )))

n/a

I'm sure I will

depends on the quality and also the prices offered. :)