1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. * What did you order? wigs and more wigs

* When did you order? various - i'm late with my review

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? direct from leeke

* How was the communication? great

* How easy was it to pay? easy - paypal

* How long did it take to ship? it shipped the next day after payment and i had it in 5-6 business days

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? HOORAY!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

* Would you order from this company again? i just did today

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes, pending quality

i wish they would just mass update their site for all sizes and styles instead of having to ask them to re-stock.

2. * What did you order?
      Romeo Basic set w/ wig; Chouette Basic set w/ faceup, wig, outfit, and shoes

* When did you order?
      24th November 2009; 31st December 2009

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly

* How was the communication?
      For the first order it was really good, because I received answers outside the realm of copy-paste~ The second order I didn't really need to communicate because I had the first transaction before and understood the company better.

* How easy was it to pay?
      How much easier can it get than paypal?

* How long did it take to ship?
      Quickly on both occasions, received first order December 18th, second order January 16th~ Much inside the realm of normal shipping times, even during events/Christmas/sales!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Quality was amazing! Though my first boy came strung weirdly, the resin quality is great and they have barely noticeable seamlines! I love my wigs and outfits too <3

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Better in my opinion. The Romeo looks better in person, and the faceup on the Chouette looks better in person too ^_^

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, definately! Great place to order your first (or first two in my case) dolls! ^_^

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a

* Would you order from this company again?
      I already have another doll picked out from this company and more wigs too, so of course...

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Possibly, would prefer to go through the company directly however. Depends on prices~

3. * What did you order?
      A size 7-8 wig

* When did you order?
      Dec 10, 2009

Directly through the Leekeworld website

Got an automated email describing what I ordered

Easy, through Paypal

They shipped out on the same day (only they didn't send any email notification about it, though the tracking info is in the status page for the order at the website)

Yes, a very beatiful wig (though it turned out to be a tad small for my doll)

Yes, it did

Yes, despite the size issue I really like the wig

N/A

A few times since then, so yes.

If they really have no intention of restocking certain stuff I really like, then yes.

4. * What did you order?
      A pair of glass eyes, eyelashes, and ear+horn parts.

* When did you order?
      January 16th, 2009

Directly from Leeke.

Good. I didn't really need to communicate, but the order status was frequently updated, and I got all the appropriate automated e-mails.

Very. Payed with Paypal, no questions asked.

It shipped on the 18th- two days later. I was shocked. I was under the impression that it would take longer to make ear+horn parts. Very satisfied!

Yup! It wasn't that expensive.

All of them look even better! The eyes especially.

Absolutely. n__n They even sent me some candy.

N/A

Yes. I plan on it. :D

I don't see why I would need to. The company is nice and the prices are very fair.

5. (Oh no! i had to be the first.., Copied&Pasted from the old thread^^; )

Leekeworld Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products! Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!* What did you order?

* When did you order?

6. (ack! first one ><)

* What did you order?
      Wigs, horns, ect.
      * When did you order?
      January 01 2010
      Good!
      Easy Peasy
      26 days
      I think so :o
      well the horns have a black mark on them and are a bit flawed ^^;
      Hardly noticable though! Other than that...everything went great!
      Not bad...^^;
      I'm fine with the mistakes , nothing horrid! XD
      of course
      possibly///maybe​

7. * What did you order?
      Chouette head(blank), four pairs of eyes and two pairs of eyelashes

* When did you order?
      5th January

Good, had one question that was answered by the next morning(time difference)

Easy, used Paypal

Almos immediate O.O, took 5 business days to get here

hm, yes?

yup, cute as pie ^.^ and the eyes and eyelashes are better than in the pictures

-Chouette head has a lot of rough resin around the eyes on the inside(but it shows) and the hole for the S-hook is also very rough

I didn't say anything, a simple sanding will solve the resin problem

Oh yes ^.-

yes

8. * What did you order? Blind wig and 2 pairs of shoes.
      * When did you order? 2010-02-01
      * How was the communication? Didn't need any but didn't even get order confirmation.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal is always easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped the next day and arrived 3 days later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? 4 gorgeous wigs for the price of 2, hell yeah! And the shoes are so well made.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If they have been good taken care of, yes.

9. * What did you order?
      Leeke L GeeYu doll, and a limited Dark Turquoise wig

* When did you order?

December 29th, 2009.

Minimal, but sufficient. I received an order confirmation, but no shipment confirmation (I needed to check my Leeke account in order to see the order status updates).

Extremely easy, with Paypal.

Less than a month--much faster than expected!

Yes, especially considering I ordered during their short sale period, and I saved $100 on the cost of the doll!

No. The faceup on my doll is quite different from the faceup shown in the sales photos. I realize there are small artistic differences to take into account, but I suspect the artist forgot they were painting a female doll, because unlike the sales photos, my girl has huge, thick man brows. The paint around the mouth, as well as the blushing on the face, is also sloppy and uneven. I'm usually not a person who is nit-picky about small details on a faceup, so for me to bring this up is really indicative of the problem. Additionally, the wig style I ordered looks quite different in person than on the website, and as the style is very simple, there's really no excuse.

No for the faceup, no for the wig, and also no because one of my doll's feet arrived broken! Additionally, the default glass eyes included with the doll were very flawed--one eye's pupil was twice as large as the pupil in the other eye! Overall, I think the quality of Leeke's products is high, in spite of the fact that my order had a lot of problems.

I did not tell them about the faceup, wig or eyes, because I don't think there's anything they can do about those problems. I did of course notify them immediately about the broken foot, and they were very quick to respond--they replied in less than 24 hours that they'd send me a new foot within a week, and the new foot arrived to me very quickly.

Yes, but as beautiful as their company faceups look in photos, I would hesitate to consider them. I would also be a little hesitant to order their wigs, due to the styles being inconsistent with the sales photos. Again, I have no issues with the quality; more that the consistency of their products with the sales photos is somewhat risky.

Yes, because at least if I could see owner photos, I'd get a better idea of what to expect!

10. Bought a Leekeworld Mihael on behalf of a friend:

* When did you order?
      16th February, 2010
      * How was the communication? Very straightforward
      * How easy was it to pay? Took a few seconds, very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Only a week!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? he's lovely, great quality
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Not any time soon- They marked my package at $20, for well over $500 of doll D: I was FURIOUS, I can't afford to replace him if he'd gone missing in the mail. Definitely not impressed, that was stupid of them and I'm going to give them a piece of my mind.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes :3

11. * What did you order? Leekeworld M basic Wien and a wig
      * When did you order? Jan. 23rd, 2010 (my very first bjd!!)
      * How was the communication? Great! I could send them an e-mail or post on their Q&A board and usually got a response within a day or two.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very (once I figured out my paypal stuff)
      * How long did it take to ship? Less than a month! I was so not ready for him to come that fast!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. He was beautiful. The eyes they gave him (I think they give the same will all the dolls?) were wonderful and, once I got the wig to stay on, it was great as well. Though I may sell/trade it for something better...
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, though his cheeks had a bit more blush to him, but I like it and understand that there will always be differences.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes, very.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Actually, the only trouble I had was with my own post office. They couldn't read the handwriting on the outside of the box and very nearly sent it back to Korea. ; ; But, I spoke with the post office and managed to get him out. Before that that though, I did e-mail Leekeworld and told them the situation and they were very good about my 'minor' panic attack. sorry leeke!
      * Would you order from this company again? In a heartbeat! I've got my eye on a few things already...
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depending on the seller and the condition of the items and the price, sure!

12. * What did you order?
      Mabel(Basic Set) with [Faceup] and [2nd Girl Real Body] , 5 sets of wigs, some hair-nets, 2 pairs of shoes and bunny-ears.
      * When did you order?
      5th Feb 2010
      As I was allowed to add to the order subsequently, I used the 1:1 inquiry board to add my requests. I had to cancel some wrong purchases and they were very kind to oblige as well to the cancellations and changes. They were also very fast in replying at least within 24 hours -- with the exception of the New Year holiday period.
      Easy enough through paypal.
      Less than 4 weeks.
      Yes, very much.
      The eyes came different since I requested for blue eyes and that was obliged as well.
      Yes, very much.
      N/A
      Definitely.
      I would, depending on the condition of the second-hand item.

13. * What did you order?
      LR-015_M in Slate Grey, LR-W-pieces(Heat-resisting Fiber) in Slate Grey and Blind Wig for M(7-8)
      * When did you order?
      3-2-10
      There was none. I didn't get a single email of order conformation, shipping notice or even when I joined Leekeworld. All I had to go on were the icons on my 'Order Status' which weren't very helpful.
      Easy enough with PayPal
      It shipped about the 3rd and had attempted delivery to the wrong house on the 6th. I did manage to get it from the post on the 8th.
      I liked the blind wigs more than the wig I had actually ordered, it was just a shame they didn't fit my girls right.
      Yes
      Not too much. The one wig I ordered that I KNEW was coming to me has a patch on it in the front where you can see the cap of wig and one of the clip on pieces looked a bit 'fried' so to speak. The blind wigs, while all listed at the same size, all fit a bit differently.

Maybe
      Depends on the quality the other owner had kept it in before hand.

14. * What did you order?
      2 wig, 4 couple of eyelashes, 2 sanding sponge.
      * When did you order?
      26/02/2010
      I don't even need to send them a email
      Alot I pay with paypal
      Only a couple of hours
      Thinking on the quality, yes it was.
      Exactly like the page
      Yes

Of course
      I beleive but depends about how has the product the owner.

15. * What did you order?
      Edgar Basic set, eyes, and a wig.
      * When did you order?
      February 15, 2010
      N/A
      Very easily. I paid with a credit card
      Much, much, much earlier than I expected it to. It shipped out on the eighth!
      Hmm...I guess so.
      Yes! I think better, actually.
      I could just be nitpicking, but there were little things here and there that bugged me about his arrival. I didn't like how they hot glued his eyes into his head. Is that normal? And he also arrived very dusty and dirty and I had to give him a cleaning. I didn't like how I could not only see but FEEL the difference. There was also a giant knot in his head that made it very difficult to be able to take his head off and it hindered any sort of movement of his head. And I think he was strung so tightly that he can't sit properly at all.

His head, face, wig, and eyes are gorgeous though!

So overall, I am fairly pleased with him. I just didn't like the condition he came in since I've had to do so much maintenance on him.
      I've just been working on everything on my own.
      The heads, eyes, and wig? Definitely. I'm not too sure about their body, though.
      It depends on the condition and what it looks like, of course. XD

16. * What did you order? Blind wig and Gray Long Coat Set
      * When did you order? March 10
      * How was the communication? Don't need it
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal. Easy~
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days :-| so so fast
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? So So
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yea
      * Were you satisfied with the product? With the clothes, yes. The wigs? No. Out of the four, only 1 usable :-|
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? My friend cut the wigs for me. The other 2 I am gonna sell it.
      * Would you order from this company again? Clothes? Yea. Blind wigs, no.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

17. * What did you order?
      A Wien "M" sized head during their "Big Head" sale, and three wigs (one regular and two limited edition Royal Cadet Blue.)

* When did you order?

March 11, 2010

There was no communication. I got a confirmation that my Paypal payment had been received. The only order updates I got were through the site itself by logging in. As there is no "guide" to what each stage meant, I was confused and concerned when the order switched to "Delivery Confirmed" as I didn't realize that it only meant that the order had shipped or that the EMS tracking code was available by clicking on my order number.

Very easy. I just sent payment to their Paypal account.

It shipped from the company on April 22, 2010 (US date) and arrived at my house on April 26, 2010.
      It felt as if there was some delay on my order as other users who ordered during the Big Head event got their heads well before I did (I feel like it was 'weeks' but I'm not sure of that) and a friend who ordered the exact same pre-order limited edition wigs had hers arrive at her house almost a week and a half before I even got the shipping notice for mine.

The head was purchased during a sale, so I got it for $50 - so I got mine at a bargain price.
      The long regular wig with its braids seemed well-priced - even a great deal.
      The limited-edition blue wigs were shorter and simpler, but were priced at about the same amount, which I felt was perhaps over-priced by a few dollars, but not vastly over-priced.

Yes.

Satisfied enough.
      Their packaging seemed very good.

I'm not in any hurry to do so. But I probably will during sales.
      Compared to other companies I've ordered from so far, they gave the least personal customer-service. I may have waited longer for other companies to ship, but other companies gave a better idea of when my order would be ready to ship, so I at least had a goal-date in mind with other companies.

I see no reason not to, though I don't intend to shop second-hand much.

18. * What did you order?
      5 wigs (3 of which are Spring Limited) & 1 pair of shoes

* When did you order?
      March 31, 2010

On the Q&A board, Leeke was very helpful and prompt with answering my questions. But as to my actual order, there was no communication at all. I received a payment confirmation from Paypal and that was it. As I didn't bother logging in every so often to check my order status, I didn't know my order had shipped and was very surprised to find a parcel waiting for me at home! (Thank goodness a family member was home to sign for it!)

Very easy, with Paypal.

It arrived on April 31, 2010, so I guess it shipped in a little less than one month. It was all right since I knew I had to wait about that long for the limited wigs.

The shoes (a pair of maryjanes) are definitely worth it; the wigs are beautiful too!

The shoes, yes! The wigs, I've a little trouble with. The wigs are all sized M (7-8), the fit is perfect but the hair is just TOO LONG. I bought a LR-008M, and it looks nothing like the picture on my boy. The bangs reach past his nose and the overall hair length extends 2cm past his shoulders! =_= I now think Leeke wigs are styled best for SD dolls, for MSD or smaller, cutting and styling at home will be needed.

Satisfied enough. I'll be trimming some of the wigs.

Yes! I'll just be careful choosing the wigs from now on.

I don't see why not, depending on the condition of the item. ; )

19. What did you order?
      leeke L [Pre-Order] Grey Head
      * When did you order?
      April 23 , 2010
      Easy~
      yeah,with instant payment software(I'm not sure,it's widely used in China ,but I don't know its English name .)
      Only 10 days! Amazing~
      Of course~ It's perfect.It couldn't be better.
      Because I order it without make up, so it's slightly different.
      yes
      Don't havs this problem.
      yes
      maybe I'm not sure.

20. * What did you order?
      8 wigs, 1 pair of eyes and eyelash (Group order group on another board)

* When did you order?
      April 28, 2010

No, communication with Leeke.

Very easy. Paid by Paypal.

Five days

The quality of wigs worth their price

Same, just perfect

Yes! Absolutly

N/A

Yes! Very soon. I need another wig.

No.