1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. * When did you order? May 2 2010
      * How was the communication? It was ok, I didn't need to e-mail them or had any questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, by Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I wished they would send a confirmation by e-mail saying they shipped it, but they didn't , I had to go check myself on my Status. Probably 1 day after I paid.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? A bit pricey but totally worth it.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? More or less.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, very soon.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If I see the ones I want, definitely.

2. What did you order?
      Bunny ears, one wig, thinners, eyelashes, sandpaper, headcaps.

When did you order?
      About early on february.

* How was the communication?
      So good * v * soo goood, yeah!. They are organized and responsible :aheartbea

How easy was it to pay?
      Too easy, for a person that can't use paypal 'cause problems with the page.

How long did it take to ship?
      *Can't remember everithing* ....uhmmm...like 1 day. No more than that

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      I'll be lying if i said that , that TINY tiny tinyyyyyy piece of sand paper was appropiate to the price. When i see them, i thought it was bigger....And the wig that i bought shows the net in the forehead of the BJD.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      No, not the sandpaper.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      With all of other things i bought, yes.

I never contact them about this.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, it was pretty cool.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      uhm.....yes.

3. * What did you order?
      A wig, a pair of eyes and two pairs of eyelashes.

* When did you order?

May 10

It was okay. I thought no order confirmation was sent but turns out it was sent to my spam folder. Didn't get a shipping confirmation though, but I was able to check it on my account.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy! Just used paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped within 24 hours.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes.

Yes.

Absolutely!

n/a

Yes.

Yes, depending on the condition of the product and the seller.

4. * What did you order? LE Patrick Head, Inccubus horns, Eyes, Wig, Tools
      * When did you order? 6th May
      * How was the communication? Takes around 2-3 days (sometimes more) especially for email inquiries. Later on, I wanted to add on to my order and they took so long to reply, in the end I just posted my finalized additions on their board. Replies were faster and they were very obliging about the addons.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy by Paypal. I just paid up right after ordering.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 weeks+
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I'm very happy with my Patrick head XD
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, except for 1) Patrick head which I ordered without faceup so I cant really compare xD 2) the wig seems a little 'thin', such that you can see the netting through the hair. I am a newbie and never bought wig elsewhere so I am not sure if this is normal, but my MSD's wig is thicker. 3) also the eyes were a shade darker compared to Leeke's photo but I guess that's just my monitor's settings.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, especially with Patrick's head and the horns!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Nil
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends, but possible

-------------------

5. ♬

* What did you order? Five horns. Deer horn sizes: Large, medium and small. Goral Horns sizes: Large and small.
      * When did you order? June 7th, during their one-day-only member event.
      * How was the communication? I neither received order or shipping confirmation. I was able to keep track of my order via purchase status, however.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy using pay-pal, though it was a little confusing at first. Instead of logging onto pay-pal via Leekeworld site and paying there, (like Ebay) you merely take your order amount and pay to them directly through pay-pal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped on the same day as I ordered.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, defiantly. The large goral horns are nice and heavy!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, even larger in my opinion.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Not applicable.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, if there was nothing wrong with them and I couldn't get them through their site. Leekeworld shipped faster then most US based purchases I have known! ^^

6. * When did you order?
      5 05, 2010

Good at first... Then very slow and not very pleasing.

It was very easy to pay but when I had to add an item and they gave me their paypal, they typed it without the m at the end.

Very long. There was a bunch of wigs and a head in there... But that wasn't the reason. Some things went out of stock. Though... They were not out when I ordered. They delayed placing my order TWICE and did not give me a reason. The only way I knew was I asked for a shipping time estimate cuz it was taking forever... Otherwise, I would have been sitting on my thumbs.

No. Hairs are falling out, thin, and oily. Some of the wigs were smashed and I had to fix them. My fiancee's wig was already falling out of the ponytail and the base layer on it was very ammaturely cut.

A little, yes.

Overall yes.

I don't even want to try to resolve it with how their schedule is.

If I absolutely had to.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?[/QUOTE]
      Most likely. As the product is usually fixed by then.

7. When did you order?
      This was a large group order. The payment was placed on June 16.

How was the communication?
      Very good. I had trouble combining the order in the cart and sent an email to Leeke. They responded back the next day.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal.

The order was shipped on June 17, and arrived on the 19th. Very fast!

Yes. The order consisted of eyes, wigs, shoes and horns (plus a pastel set) and it all looked very good. I was satisfied with the packaging of each individual item.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very satisfied :)

Yes, I would. I trust Leeke and they have always shipped my items quickly.

8. * What did you order? LR-021_M[NaturalBlack] and Snow White DoDo head
      * When did you order? 2010-08-01
      * How was the communication? Good
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Quickly
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Good except one wig a bit ragged ontop
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? same except said wig
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes except the wig
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? still working on it
      * Would you order from this company again? This is my second time ordering from them
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the product.

9. I ordered a Leekeworld Mabel (blank, no face-up) with a couple other small items.

When did you order?
      27 July 2010

The bare minimum.
      I paid through a one month layaway plan with 2 payments. They e-mailed me to let me know that they've received the first payment, and that was the only communication I got from them from start to end.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy - I paid through Paypal (CC).

They shipped the very same day I paid off the doll in full, and took 2 days to arrive :D

Very - for a MSD that's $308, she had close to no seam lines at all, and the resin was smooth and solid. I observed no air bubbles or anything like that. Everything looked perfect (:

Yes - only, without the face-up.

Oh yes, very much.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -

Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely ^^

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I'd do that too, since I know this company produces good products (:

JUST A NOTE TO FUTURE BUYERS:
      The best way to keep yourself informed is to check the order status page often. They change the status message very diligently to reflect on your order's current status, and when it's changed to "Delivery Confirmed", you'll have to check for the EMS tracking number yourself by opening the order page for that particular order.

10. * What did you order?
      Two Wigs, Small Goral Horns, Incubas Horns, Anotherspace Outfit, Extra Magnets - although they included an extra wig for free as part of an event!

* When did you order?
      20th July 2010

I asked them a question about a restock first of all, but they gave a vaugue answer, so I just went ahead with the order. No tracking number or shipping notice given at all though.

Very easy, via paypal.

Arrived 8th September 2010, so 50 days.

Leekeworld's wigs and horns are excellent quality in my oppinion. One of the wigs has a very thin area right at the front where you can clearly see headcap, but I think it is the colour of the wig being pale (evecream) rather than actual quality issues. The gift wig is particularly nice.

Yes.

Yes.

n/a

Absolutely. In fact, I plan to as soon as possible! Their communication is poor, but other than that, the quality of the wigs, horns and shoes they sell always have me comign back to them.

Have done, and I'm sure I will again =)

Evaluation: Shipping is slower than expected but nothing too nightmareish. Communication is minimal. All items are of high quality, but when ordering pale coloured wigs, be aware that the headcap may show through. 4/5

11. * What did you order? D-Type Honey doll, wig, and shoes
      * When did you order? September 15th, 2010
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with the use of a card.
      * How long did it take to ship? Extremely fast shipping! I wasn't expecting her to ship out until just before Halloween, so I decided I'd start checking up on her status around mid-October--but then on September 28th she arrived at the house!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yesssssss. She's absolutely beautiful.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly! I had some issues with Dollmore face-ups and had to do it myself, so I was leery about purchasing one from Leeke. However, my friend's L-Type had a beautiful face-up so I took the plunge. Absolutely gorgeous!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes~! They were nice enough to even include the eyes I requested, since they had failed to mention what type they were on the doll's page. The face-up was beautiful, and the wigs are so nice~! ♥
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, in a heart-beat!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure, if in good condition.

12. * When did you order?
      My order went through Oct. 7th, 2010.

They sent me my invoice almost immediately, and they automatically charged shipping while I was ordering. However, that was the only communication I received. I didn't know until I looked up Leeke reviews that, as a guest, I had to sign in and click on my order number to find my tracking number. Although, now that I know, it's pretty easy and straight forward.

Very easy. I paid with a card.

Technically, the horns arrived yesterday, Oct. 13. So about six days, but there was also a Sun. in there, and a holiday where the post didn't run. Sans those days, it took about four days.

It was a tad more expensive than I would have liked to pay, but when I saw the horns, and just how big they really were, I realized that they were exactly what I should have expected. They're huge in real life!

I think they look bigger in person than on the site, but its hard to tell the size difference between their YoSDs or MSDs and my SDs. I'm not complaining, though. I love how great they look.

I'm very satisfied. I can't wait for their host to arrive so I can see what he'll look like! My playing with them has gotten me all excited!

N/A

I'm planning on ordering wigs & eyes this spring w/ my girlfriend as a mini group order. So, yes.

I already have! Over all, I'm very happy with my purchases. Communication was very weak, but that's something I can forgive for the items. The magnets are being pulled out by their mates, which concerns me, but they're frighteningly strong.

13. * What did you order?
      A wig, a pair of eyelashes.
      * When did you order?
      October 14
      They've always answered my questions well and fast.
      Very easy with Paypal.
      Incredibly fast; 3 working days! I was in fact surprised of how fast my package reached me.
      Absolutely! The wig and eyelashes looks and feels like very good quality.
      Yes, apart from the wig only being displayed in blond and light brown and I ordered it in brown and black colours. I'm very happy with my choice of colours.
      Yes! My girl looks so cute in her new curly wig and the hair is so soft. And my boy finally has eyelashes!
      N/A
      Without a doubt!
      Only if they are in good condition, but I prefer to buy directly from Leekeworld.

14. What did you order?
      Two wigs, a pair of shoes and a pair of eyes
      When did you order?
      25th Oct, during the free shipping event!
      N/A, I did not attempt to contact them.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy, paid through paygate
      REALLLY FAST I suppose. I did not receive a shipping notice, but it arrived 4th morning after the order was placed, at 6+am!!!
      Yep ^_^ I love the wigs, they're easy to manage and look very natural. The eyes look awesome as well, I might just convert from Dollmore to a Leeke fan :X It was really cunning of them to put the catalog inside the box though. I'm already drooling over other items, after seeing how the stuff I ordered came out nicely. Their event really worked in getting a new customer!
      A hundred percent!
      Very
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Already planning other stuff I might want to buy!
      Possibly yes, depending on if the item was well taken care of by the previous owner. I'd prefer first hand though.

15. * When did you order?
      10/25

Excellent

Super Easy~ Just paypal

They ship on the following weekday

Yes. Oh well. for the most of it. One of the 6.5 size wig isn't that perfect. I guess it's because of the size.. so the style look kind of weird.

Most of them... (you ,of course, have to do some styling after receive those wigs)

Yes

N/A

Yes

Yes

16. * When did you order?
      This past summer, I think.
      Very good!
      I'm sure it was fine (I don't honestly remember, but I've never had any payment problems with any company)
      As soon as possible. There was a minor delay because a wig I had ordered was out of stock, but they contacted me right away and let me choose any other wig for the same price. As soon as I had, my order shipped right away. They were very helpful!
      Yes.
      ...I'm going to say yes. Heads always look a little different in person, especially unpainted.
      I was satisfied with the product as a products, but it turned out not to really fit my character.
      n/a
      Yes, absolutely!
      Yes, and I have!

17. What did you order?
      Two MSD sized wigs
      When did you order?
      25th Oct, during the free shipping event
      They informed me when item had shipped...no need to contact them
      How easy was it to pay?

Easy using PayPal...however I hadto log onto PayPal and make payment with the order number provided...different to having the direct link
      Shipped on the day after I paid - It was fast shipping too
      Yes...I love their wigs
      Yes
      Yes.
      Yes!
      If it was in good condition - yes

18. * What did you order?
      Small Goral horns, 14mm eyes + eyelashes
      * When did you order?
      10th November
      None was needed c:
      Very easy
      It shipped just a few hours after I paid!
      Yes ^-^
      They do. The eyelashes are even prettier in person!
      Very~ I was expecting to have to glue in the horns magnets myself, but it was already done for me. They came in a pretty clear box, and the eyes in a small black box with foam, it's all very cute and pretty, too. Also came with lots of bubblewrap and a facemask for a gift o: *first time I've ever gotten a gift for me XD*
      N/A
      Yes :)
      Probably :)

19. * What did you order? Mabel M-type
      * When did you order? 15th September
      * How was the communication? Very good
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? 15-20 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much, she is very beautiful
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, probably

20. * What did you order? Leekeworld Christmas Box (Inside were 2 wigs in Unique Gray and Le Grand Blue, and a pair of shoes.)
      * When did you order? I ordered on 11-17-10.
      * How was the communication? Pretty good. They were polite and answer fairly fast.
      * How easy was it to pay? VERY easy
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped it out on December 1st, it arrived on the 4th, and I picked it up on the 6th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Kind of. Less styled.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I got 2 colors no longer sold and and I was surprised the shoes fit my Volks MSD.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If it's good enough, yes. ^^