1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Leekeworld Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. What did you order? A Leeke L Min head with faceup
      When did you order? 27th of December
      How was the communication? There wasn't any needed XD;
      How easy was it to pay?
      Oh yes with Paypal everything is easy, but I feel Leeke should have a direct pop up to paypal instead of manually going there though!
      How long did it take to ship? About..10-11 days I think?
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It's way better than expected! I got a discount for joining the event but the faceup was so flawless I dont even know what to say! :D
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? The faceup quality looks so much better in real life, Leeke's doesn't do him justice.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Most definately!
      Would you order from this company again? I don't see why not, they have a wide range of wigs :D
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If I like it, why not? :)

2. * What did you order? Soda head with faceup
      * When did you order? In the summer
      * How was the communication? Good - I had ordered some eyes as well, but they informed me later that they were out of stock (slightly irritating). They were nice about this though - they gave me store credit and I bought different eyes later, which are great!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I paid with credit card on their site.
      * How long did it take to ship? It was pretty fast!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. It was during a promotion, too, so they sent me a free wig which is even the right size for my doll!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. And better. I really love Maggie's faceup.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. Very much. :)

3. What did you order? A Winter Event wig and a regular heat-resistant wig.
      When did you order? 15th of November
      How was the communication? There was none (as none was needed), but the order page was updated very promptly.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy!
      How long did it take to ship? About a month, I believe, since I think they wanted to ship out the LEs at the same time.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely! The wigs are gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! The price is mor than fair, I think.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? They do! Maybe even better, since the shine is much better in real life.
      Were you satisfied with the product? I certainly am.
      Would you order from this company again? Definitely. The wigs are just perfect, and I have my eye on a couple of their lovely dolls as well. The order page made sure I didn't have to worry about my products, so it was a good transaction the whole way.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure, if they're still in good condition. Shipping would probably be cheaper. XD​

4. What did you order? Leeke body M-gentle type
      When did you order? 29th of December 2010
      How was the communication? Good
      How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal
      How long did it take to ship? Fast! May be about 2 weeks, it was already shipped.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I don't know: the price is at discount as well as the QUALITY. I'm a bit disappointed though. I expect too much from Leeke. The resin looks fragile.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      Were you satisfied with the product? NO! the body is a bit dirty and there's a damage on the feet. I've submitted an QA, so let's see what they will do. I don't need refund or else. I only need a new feet!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      *Progress: I've sent the broken feet to Leeke for replacement.
      Would you order from this company again? For wigs, YES; for doll/body, NO.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Wigs, yes; doll/body, NO[​IMG]

5. * What did you order?
      . A wig and a pair of boots
      * When did you order?
      . November 25, 2010
      * How was the communication?
      .Pretty easy, they replied within a day.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      . I used my card, so it was easy.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      . I ordered a pre-order wig so that took about a month. and I got it...around December...30ish?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      .the wig's hair quality was really nice, but how it was styled was different from what I expected and the boots were different from what I expected too. The material was shinier in real life than on the photo and they used different lace.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      .not really... look at previous comment
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      .I'm all right with them though I was slightly disappointed.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      .I didn't complain to them, it wasn't that bad.

6. Leekeworld Feedback

* What did you order?
      7 wigs

* When did you order?
      December 2010

Excellent. Replied within 24 hours. I changed the order a couple times, and my order came exactly the way I wanted it.

Very easy, through Paypal.

Shipping takes only a couple days!

The quality is top notch. They are the first place I look to in wigs.

Yes.

Very satisfied!

n/a

7. * What did you order? 2 Leeke Chouette on Boy Body 3, 11 Wigs, some other stuff
      * When did you order? 2010-12-03
      * How was the communication? Bad
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes
      * How long did it take to ship? About 1 month
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No, the leggs were sand differently, so they are about 5mm differently long; one neck was sanded wrong - so the doll can't look straight or above, the head always turn to the left
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? The wigs are really, really nice, but the problems with the dolls are horrible
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They didn't solve the problems. They offerd me "We can refund you". I asked HOW they want to do this, and they just answerd "We are sorry, we will think about your message".

I will never order again there any doll.

8. Leekeworld Feedback

* What did you order?
      6 Wigs + MSD Leina

* When did you order?
      December 2010 & January 1st 2011

Excellent. Replied within 24 hours. I ordered their limited color wigs, and then I asked if I could combine orders since they were having their 20-30% Off Sale.

Very easy, through Paypal.

The Limited Color wigs took 30 days to make, But the Doll only took 19 Days! I was very shocked by the quickness of it. Of course, it was without faceup.

Beautiful wigs, some wigs needs styling but yes, definetly.

Yes.

Very satisfied!

n/a

9. * What did you order?
      Chouette, Wigs

* When did you order?
      1.1.2011 (Nice date)

They usually replied my questions within 24 hour over the Q&A Board and by emails, and they are quite friendly! However, when I asked earlier they said I could request for a specific eye colour, I asked for brown but they gave me purple instead.

I used to pay by paypal previously and it was always a breeze. This time I paid by Credit card (Paygate) and the order was not captured in my order history/status although payment was deducted. I had to double check with them if they received my order and payment.

Super fast! I ordered on 1st Jan, they confirmed my order on 3rd Jan, he was shipped out on 7th Jan, and I got him on 11th Jan 2011 (nice arrival date lol).

The seams were pretty obvious and the fingers on his left hand was not evenly cut (it was chipped and jagged in between the fingers). However, he does pose quite well for a single jointed doll (2nd type body). For the wigs, two of them was great, but I had to cut and trim one of them as it was too big.

For doll, yes, sans faceup.

He's a lovely doll and I love how his body was sculpted, i.e. no torso joint but this meant the body looked natural, which I liked. The seams could be sanded so it wasn't that much of a problem, but I was kinda disappointed with his hand.

They offered to give me a refund but I opt for a hand exchange instead. I don't know if they have sent out the hand, I am still waiting on this.

Updated: I have received the hands which they sent by EMS (which surprised me). I am pleased with the new hands, so I considered this case happily closed~

10. * What did you order?
      A doll, 6 wigs and some other stuff

* When did you order?
      28-12-2010

Nice

Paypal is always easy.

A month and few days

Definitely not.

Totally disappointed on the wigs I bought. The wigs I bought are not discounted but the quality is still not good. The discounted ndoll wigs are even better than the limited full priced leeke wigs!

No. I will never buy from them anymore.

Hope that they will have improvement on the wigs.

11. What did you order? Two limited wigs
      When did you order? January 1st
      How was the communication? When the shipping took very long, I sent them a message and received an answer a week later. It took definitely too long.
      How easy was it to pay? As I don't remember, I guess it was easy.
      How long did it take to ship? A month.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but I liked the hair color even more when I saw it in reality.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I never buy second hand. Call me Monk ;)

12. * What did you order?
      12 wigs+3 pairs of glass eye+3 pairs of eyelashes

* When did you order?
      2010-11-21

No communication was needed.

Very easy by Paypal.

Less than quoted.

Probably, i don't know.

The eyes & the eyelashes, yes. The wig? No. I was especially disappointed by the sizing of the wig. All the wigs i ordered were L size, but some of the wigs came were so significantly smaller, it wasn't even funny.

A lot of the wigs should not have past quality control. Bangs too long, wig net showing of, shape not matching the oficial pics and the size's off.

N/A

13. What did you order? 3 wigs and a pair of boots.
      When did you order? 10th February 2011.
      How was the communication? I didn't need any this time. But all statuses on the order page update really well.
      How easy was it to pay? Paypal.
      How long did it take to ship? 4 days including the weekend.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. The wigs are shiny, very soft to the touch and nicely styled. No wigcaps showing through, the hair density is wonderful.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/a

14. * What did you order?
      Leekeworld Mabel, Blind Wig set.

* When did you order?
      February 10 and February 17, 2011. (Separate orders, d'oh.)

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly through the company's website.

Good! They sent me an order confirmation, invoice, and shipping notice.

Easy peasy! (^▿^)♪

For the doll: I received it in about 8 days.
      For the wigs: From when they received payment to when I received the order, it was in all about 6 days. ^^

Yes! It was so worth it. <3

No, it looked even better~!!

YES.

n/a

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes!

15. What did you order?
      Several limited pre-order wigs

* When did you order?
      Early January 2011

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly through the company.

Did not receive a shipping notice, but the status on the website was kept up-to-date.

Super easy via Paypal

Items shipped at the end of February, around Feb 24th. So total turnaround time about 7 weeks.

Yes! I love the quality of Leeke's wigs.

Yes - the special limited colors were represented very well in photos.

Yes

n/a

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes - already a repeat customer.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yep!

• [*]What did you order?
        LR-038_D[ChocoBrown] (6-6.5in wig w/ removable pig tails)
        LR-L-Pieces[PaleTurquoise] (removable hair streaks)
        LR-070_D[PaleTurquoise] (6-6.5in wig, short and sort of fluffy/spiky in back)
        3 sets of DollLeeke-M types Magnet[8mm]
        2 sets of DollLeeke-L types Magnet[9mm]​
        [*]When did you order?
        March 4, 2011 - During their One day Free Shipping Sale
        [*]How was the communication?
        Did not receive a shipping notice, but all other communications were prompt.
        [*]How easy was it to pay?
        Easy - Paid with Paypal
        [*]How long did it take to ship?
        They must have shipped my order immediately. I placed and paid for my order on 3-4-11. The first delivery attempt was Saturday, 3-5-11. I honestly expected my order to take longer to arrive, considering that there were probably a lot of people taking advantage of the free shipping offer.
        [*]Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
        I think so... They are comparably/noticeably different from other wigs that I own, but there are no glaring defects.
        The wig fibers are not as soft or as silky as my other, similarly priced, wigs (made by Jpop Dolls), especially the LR-070_D (short wig), which I attribute to the somewhat spiky style. That wig also seems to be a touch thin in the bang area (it is otherwise fine). However, the wigs seem to be well made and fit my dolls very snuggly (better than the Jpop wigs). The cut/style of the wigs is also perfectly proportioned for a 26cm doll.
        [*]Did the item look like the sales pictures?
        Definitely. I didn't realize from the photos, that the pigtails on the brown wig were removable (they attach by small claw clips), but that just makes the wig all the more versatile. They are also nearly as long as the doll is tall. :D
        [*]Were you satisfied with the product?
        Overall - Yes. It's been several years since I last ordered from Leeke World. I'm glad I took advantage of the sale.
        The point I am happiest about is that the wigs not only fit perfectly, but that the hair is clearly styled for smaller dolls. The Jpop wigs I was using for comparison are 6/7in and are meant to be worn by both 1/6 and small-headed 1/4 scale dolls - the styles are scaled more for the 1/4 dolls.
        The magnets are also amazing; much stronger than anything I've been able to get my hands on from the local craft store.
        I will definitely consider ordering from Leeke World again in the future.
        [*]If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
        N/A

16. * What did you order? Two wigs: W064_E Sandybrown and LM-012_E Ashblond, and a brush set.
      * When did you order? Mars 1st
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? Fairly. For some reason I had to send them the money through paypal whitout being directed to the site by Leekeworld.
      * How long did it take to ship? The items arrived Mars 7th, so a week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The colors were a bit lighter than the sales pictures but that's because of my monitor settings. Other than that they looks almost exactly as the pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very much!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

17. What did you order?

LR-070_L[Goldenrod]
      Brush 0.9mm
      Brush No.00
      Eyelash Gum
      Rubber 2m of DollLeeke- L type
      Rubber 2m(Dae)
      Setting for eyes
      Velcro
      Hair Net[XL]
      LR-071_L[RoyalGray/SlateGray]

* When did you order?
      March 03 2011

no communication really
      PAYPAL
      6 days
      yes, pretty good and fast. the packing is also good. so the wigs are not in wierd shape.

yea
      I would say yes

18. * What did you order? Elf Sweet w/face-up/blushing
      * When did you order? 2/18/2011
      * How was the communication? Excellent, as usual
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Received 3/24/2011
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? :aheartbeaThe quality/beauty far exceeded my expectations!!!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, and even more gorgeous in real life!!!
      * Were you satisfied with the product?:DYes!!!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

:aheartbeaI LOVE YOU SO MUCH LEEKE...YOU KNOW THAT I'LL BE BACK!!! THANK YOU!!!

19. What did you order? Two wigs: W022_E (Goldenrod) and LR-083_E(Goldenrod)
      * When did you order? March 20,2011
      * How was the communication? good and fast
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy once I understood how to do it
      * How long did it take to ship? very fast. I got them within a week on march 25,2011
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes. The wigs are beautiful and the quality is very nice
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very pleased. I will be buying more wigs from Leeke
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I had a question about payment and they got back to me very quickly. No problems other than that. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.