1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LeekeWorld LE Dark Rihael Discussion!!

Apr 16, 2009

1. I was thinking that, IMHO his lips look a smidge less parted than the 'normal' Rihael heads or atleast to me they do

but yeah I'm loving the grey skin with the warmer brown blushing, he's gorgeous :chocoheart

2. Man, he is sexy! Kinda in a spooky way though. Now I have to figure out who I like better, this guy, or Souldoll's human Chiron (in grey skin, of course ;))

3. Ohh, please let us know what they say. It would be awesome if he was just limited by time :D

4. vulpes>> I think that's just the faceup. The normal one seemed to have most of the colour concentrated at the seam of his lips, perhaps making them look more parted, whereas this guy seems to have the colour more evenly distributed. ^^

5. WOW! Unbelievable amazing... I wish he's not grey skin...

6. Agreed; I'd consider this one if it was time-based, but not if it's a race to the checkout aisle. Euclase's temple apprentice, hmm....

7. If it's a checkout race, I don't think my office internet could cope. TAT I'd much prefer it if it was a period-based limited sale like they did with the normal Rihael. Though I'm guessing the strain of producing so much odd-coloured resin might be too much for them.

8. I bought a rihael head and it doesn't always show in photos well depending on the angle but the gap was pretty big, I actualy considred making him into am open mouthed doll with teeth parts. so having seen one in person I'm not 100% sure but I still say it looks like his lips are less parted to me, i'm Not sure a face up could hide it that much

9. They updated his page to say he's available from April 20th to May 11th.

I'm very much in love with this guy. It looks like he comes on the gentle body though, I think that's my only complaint. I wish they would show his boots, since they have them in the drop down. I imagine they will once they update him for sale they will.

Did I mention I was in love?

10. Oh... weird, I thought it had the Real Body as a choice, but its not there now :(
      I think I'm still going to do everything in my power to try to get him *sigh*

11. I'm already working on my strategy to get him... Tough choices and sacrifices have to be made. There are far too many fantastic dolls out there!

12. wait - is he already sold out??

13. No, many companies mark their dolls that way in their preview period. It's just a way to let you know that he's not yet available for sale but will be soon. After the sale period is done they'll mark him sold out again.

14. oh! ha - i see. i got nervous there for a minute. ;)

*edit* oh no! the order period for him is only on april 20th! i don't have enough time to save up! :( i LOVE him.

does anyone know if the time difference needs to be taken into account? probably huh??

15. No answer yet and there's no board service on Saturday. I'm going to assume they've decided to do more than the original 40 since the only place I've seen that is in the notice section. All other places show "time-limited".

*edited to say they did answer and Dark Rihael is time-limited, not quantity-limited.

16. I'm tempted, but sad to see he comes with the gentle body only. I like high torso joints. I love his face, but I need to like the body too or else I may end up not liking the whole doll. It's not like it will be easy to make a hybrid, but I love grey skinned dolls.

17. vulpes>> Perhaps it might have something to do with resin colour? Perhaps the shadows blend more with the darker resin, making it look less deep?

lunar marsh>> Oh, so I won't have to bust my ass refreshing the screen at work trying to get him? 8DDD Oh, that's marvellous!

18. Looks like Leeke's website is having problems. I keep getting the "Attack Site" warning. Disappointing...

19. Oooh, he's gorgeous :( Why do you keep disappearing money!?

20. Okay, he is lush!

Hope it is just too much glossy coating on his lips instead of teeth...